Found Deceased IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Arrest*

Clarisa Figueroa posted on @ that her baby was ill. The baby belonged to #MarlenOchoa according to police. Clarisa is charged along with her daughter, she assisted in strangling the 19yo according to CPD. Burned clothes, bleach, and blood was found in the home. @fox32news

6C8B7F9A-F8E7-42FD-A7D5-96AF651F37D6.jpeg

Tia A. Ewing on Twitter

Clarissa Figeroa and her daughter Desiree Figeroa have been charged with murder, and Desiree confessed to helping her mother strangle 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa with a coaxial cable, police say.

Desiree Figeroa’s boyfriend has been charged with concealment of a crime.

CBS Chicago on Twitter

"It was on the 7th of May where this case took a turn," said Deputy Chief Brendan Deenihan about Marlen Ochoa's disappearance. "They found out that Marlen was in contact with a Clarisa Figueroa, who is our charged offender at this time." He said Marlen's friend helped police.

(Video)

CBS Chicago on Twitter

NOW: Chicago Police announce three people charged in death of Marlen Ochoa-Lopez, including Clarissa Figueroa and her daughter Desiree, who police said killed Marlen, and a third who they said concealed murder.

Case cracked by a tip from Marlen’s friend, they said. @fox32news

Dakarai Turner on Twitter

Supt. Johnson defending his department, criticized by Ochoa-Lopez's family who said police did not take the case seriously at onset, specifically in regards to social media being used to lure her to her killer: “The social media, it takes time … this isn’t ‘48 Hours’” @fox32news

Dakarai Turner on Twitter

Clarisa Figueroa posted on @******** that her baby was ill. The baby belonged to #MarlenOchoa according to police. Clarisa is charged along with her daughter, she assisted in strangling the 19yo according to CPD. Burned clothes, bleach, and blood was found in the home. @fox32news

View attachment 184775

Tia A. Ewing on Twitter

Finally ! We can share this. I first saw this this morning and was disgusted. I am so mad.

3 charged after missing pregnant woman strangled, baby taken from womb: police

“Clarisa Figueroa, 46, and her daughter were charged with the teen’s murder, police said at a press conference. Figueroa’s boyfriend was charged with concealing a homicide.”
Here’s the pulled @******** page that ******** says Clarisa Figueroa created. The post goes on to say that Clarisa gave birth on April 23rd and she experienced abnormal labor, calling 911. Police say that was the day Clarisa cut #MarlenOchoa’s baby boy out of her womb. @fox32news

View attachment 184777 View attachment 184778

Tia A. Ewing on Twitter

Disgusting. I hate these people so much. True psychopaths.

I still wonder why Marlen didn't just tell her husband, while she was texting him, where she was going right after school? Why he said she just texted him how tired she was.

I still wonder why Marlen didn't just tell her husband, while she was texting him, where she was going right after school? Why he said she just texted him how tired she was.

I wonder if the police knew all along, but were being careful? I have no idea.

So thinking about this now, why didn’t she tell her husband? I live in Chicago and Marlen is from Pilsen. She drove from Pilsen, which is like 18th Street to 77th Street. That’s a pretty far drive. It’s not a quick trip.

In traffic right now, that’s about 25+ minutes there and back. It’s not a quick trip in traffic.

Mug shots. 3 charged after missing pregnant woman strangled, baby taken from womb: police

mugshotcollage.jpg

Left to right: Piotr Bobak, 40. Desiree Figueroa, 24. Clarisa Figueroa, 46.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back