Found Deceased IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Arrest*

Mug shots. 3 charged after missing pregnant woman strangled, baby taken from womb: police

mugshotcollage.jpg

Left to right: Piotr Bobak, 40. Desiree Figueroa, 24. Clarisa Figueroa, 46.

Clarisa looks mad she got caught. Heinous people!

Just came in to say this is just such pure evil out of a horror story. I know this kind of horror has been in news before but nothing prepares you to hear it and it’s the ultimate in sick. And to think that many people were involved!!! I can’t - just can’t. How on earth were they stupid enough to think they could get away with it?!

Well, they haven't.:eek:
Now justice will be served on these evil creatures, and their horrid lives are forever ruined, as this crime will be broadcast for all to hear.
MOO.

Hold on. Trying to catch up. But the mom went missing April 23, the murderers called an ambulance bc the baby wasnt breathing after she had “given birth” and they just now found the pregnant moms body? 3 weeks later? Am I reading this all correctly?

Hold on. Trying to catch up. But the mom went missing April 23, the murderers called an ambulance bc the baby wasnt breathing after she had “given birth” and they just now found the pregnant moms body? 3 weeks later? Am I reading this all correctly?
The woman that killed her and cut the baby out of her called 911 pretending that she had just given birth to the baby.

Clarissa Figeroa and her daughter Desiree Figeroa have been charged with murder, and Desiree confessed to helping her mother strangle 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa with a coaxial cable, police say.

Desiree Figeroa’s boyfriend has been charged with concealment of a crime.

CBS Chicago on Twitter

There's a CNN article that says the boyfriend was Clarisa Figueroa's boyfriend.

Another Savannah Greywind all over again.
These monsters make me want to vomit.
A beautiful young wife and soon-to-be mother--viciously slaughtered.
Rest in peace, Marlen !

My utmost condolences to her husband and family.
Hoping for speedy recovery for the baby !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back