Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #102

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at some bill of ladings/shipping papers at a trucking company the other day and all of their drivers pick up at the Indiana Packers Plant in Delphi. They do these trips 2-3 times a month. These drivers can sit there for hours waiting to be loaded. Some of them take their 34 hour break there as well. It’s something to think about. Another thought I had was, these trucking companies have Electronic Logging Devices installed in the trucks, some with cameras. The cameras are recording the street view while driving. Hopefully this was looked into because they wouldn’t keep the videos for 2 years. MOO
I said that from the beginning. I dont think the person isn't even in the area anymore. Either he was transient or a worker that travels. The trucking industry near there was a big red flag for me. How many killers have been truckers? Quick in and out.

Apologies if this has been discussed already.
Purdue is only 20 miles from Delphi on IN-25
I'm wondering if the Abby/Libby case has been given exposure on that campus. While it is one of the nation's finest Universities, it should not be overlooked when searching for a Perp.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Well one thing is for sure, once this guy is caught, the way that law enforcement has played this will all make more sense.

It’s pretty clear that he shares a bit of frustration that they are being criticized for certain moves, but he is powerless to explain himself right now.

It’s too important to the investigation.
Yes, I agree with you. It’s extremely frustrating and I’m hoping it will all make sense when this guy is arrested. MOO

If he did that, I think we’d have witness accounts to that effect.

People don’t necessarily remember cars, but they’ll remember seeing a guy riding a moped.

I know I would.
I know LE is interested in the car (although I’m not convinced there’s a connection) and I agree with you about the moped. What about a regular bicycle. It could be easily propped against a tree and it’s quiet. MOO

Do you know, is it very rural in all directions? I know the highway is right there but doesn't look like any highway in my neck of the woods, very lonely looking. Could he have left the scene, even walking, cutting across fields or through woods to get home, returning later with someone who wanted to help search, picking up "the car" and leaving the one he just arrived in? Just wondering how rural it is? Most people would be at work and not home from 3-5:30 pm or commuting back home.
I mentioned earlier about many truckers having cameras installed in their trucks. They have to go on that highway to get to the processing plant. A trucking company out there could have had a very useful video. MOO

It would, for sure. But why would you park in a highly visible location if you planned to commit a violent crime? Not only could your vehicle be seen (and maybe recognized), but you, yourself, could also be seen getting out of and into the vehicle, even if you're wet, muddy, and blood-covered.

It makes me question two things:
1) Is the vehicle even related to this crime?
2) If it was BG's vehicle, had he planned to commit a crime?
This⬆️ This has been bugging me for awhile. If this was planned it kind of worked out for him since he hasn’t been caught, but his plan also kind of sucked. If it wasn’t planned I’m thinking crime of passion (not necessarily sex).

1. BG went to a popular spot for kids /people on a nice day when there was no school. Lots of people were there (KG said her boyfriend’s sister was with a group, but left earlier).
2. BG parked in a pretty visible place (seems like LE thinks it’s his car).
3. BG walked down that bridge fast like it was a runway. There were other people in the park and there’s no way he knew the location/walking speed of everyone or even if new people might’ve arrived and entered at the path closest to the bridge.
4. BG made no effort to cover his face as he approached the girls or as he left the park.
5. No one heard anything. KG heard the searchers when they found the girls and she was by the bridge. I could be wrong, but wasn’t one of the witnesses actually on the bridge during the attack?
6. Left the girls a pretty long distance from his car.

All of this taken together is what keeps me up at night. It really bugs me.

Edit: the KG interview was on the Infamous Indy podcast (www.infamousindy.com)

Last edited:
I can’t think of a specific example at the moment..but, I can remember hearing about random shootings on highways for days, etc. and they were telling people to be alert.

You’re right, they don’t want to cause a major panic. But, at the same time-I think if they thought this person was likely to strike again, they’d mention something along those lines. All JMO, and I will eat crow when need be.

All I care about is justice for those families. Can’t even imagine what both them and LEOs are going through knowing another day has passed without an arrest.

I agree, parking a car there seems really unusual. One thing we don’t know, if there was another locally known reason for people to park there aside from access to the trail. If there was, the car might’ve not stood out as belonging to someone out on the trail, making it a less obvious parking location than a trail parking lot.

For example, I’m thinking of a vacant building and parking lot near a highway, on the edge of town where I once lived. An assortment of vehicles were always parked there everyday as it become very popular as a pick up location for work crews and also as a meeting place for people who car pooled.
If it was a popular parking spot it would be even more unusual to park there if he was planning a murder.

I notice that there is a reference to a "set of footprints"......one set?.....that lead to the bodies?.......did the SOB carry the bodies?...did he murder them elsewhere?....

see, there are so many inconsistencies with this case.....with so little info out there, and some out there that may not even be true, the public is left to spin their wheels.....

so frustrating.....

Switch it around to... footprints of the killer as he's leaving the bodies become, to the searcher, footprints that lead to the bodies. After finding the bodies, it's very likely they found 3 sets of footprints leading to the bodies; coming from a different direction.

I spent yesterday in southern Indiana and we stopped in a little podunk town on the state line. I saw an updated "wanted" poster of the CCC/BG in their courthouse tacked on the bulletin board.

Although it's not unusual to see them in store windows or restaurants near Delphi and the surrounding little towns, it made me happy to see one 3 hours away.

In my above post, he actually finishes the phrase with “but I’m 100 percent convinced he was watching.” I actually hit pause right before he said that, so I edited my above quote to include that phrase as well. I haven’t even gotten to the 3:00 mark yet to weigh in on his sketch statement.

ISP superintendent provides update on Delphi double murder investigation

ETA: Wait brainfart, @enelram, I’m so sorry, I think you meant “specifically in the room”. I apologize I’m a little frazzled here, edited my post accordingly.

100% convinced he was watching is a big statement imo. To me that means either suspect is known and he knows he’s in the room. OR..suspect has communicated and like someone else said..this is their means of communication. They “knew” he’d be watching to see if they got a “message”. I feel like that’s where the shack reference might have come in at. I could be wrong..just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member