Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
'I have my fears' | EquuSearch founder says hope is dwindling in search for Maleah Davis
[...]

“I certainly hope it’s not a dumpster,” said Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller. “If it’s a dumpster, it’s over. I don’t think she’ll ever be found.”

Miller says Equusearch continues to receive tips and says volunteers respond to every call. However, he fears the little girl may never be found.

[...]

“I have my fears now that Maleah may never be found,” Miller said. “But I had that with Kaylee Anthony too, and five months later she was found. So as long as calls keep coming in, we’ll keep going out.”

Miller says at this isn’t a cold case just yet, but it could be very soon.

“When will this case go cold?,” Miller asks. “I’m going to say sooner than I’d like it to.”

[...]

The lack of recovery of Meleah's body might become a "cold case"in that sense, but this case has enough circumstantial evidence to charge DV with murder imo. I think that will happen regardless if Meleah's body is found or not. MOO

In the last thread Beansie said:
Please poke holes in my theory.
Is it possible that BB really didn't see or hear Maleah in the apartment?
I have been trying to poke holes in it and have poked a few. I think I can argue a pretty good case for BB that matches video, what we know and what we've been told. This will use parts of the official story.
DV may have been previously molesting Maleah. BB said she was usually home but just recently started a new job. Also Maleah has been out of daycare recently. Was BB at work Monday, was DV? Tuesday DV plans to bring Maleah home after BB is picked up by her friend but when he gets home she is still there. Sitting on the patio free of the kids she may be buried in her phone chatting. DV takes Maleah inside and puts her in her room, tells her to stay in there and gives her a phone/tablet to play on. If BB sees her DV could say she was sick so he brought her home, but she doesn't see her. DV would want to wait for BB to get picked up before he leaves to "go to work" to make sure she doesn't go in the room, or be ready with a reason Maleah is home in case she does. They leave separately at the same time an hour later (was DV late for work?) while Maleah is playing on the tablet alone in her room. BB has no reason to check the room because the kids were taken to daycare and she is preoccupied with preparing for her trip . The released video of DV getting in his car might be cut so far away because BB is also in the video in the beginning leaving the apartment, but not a suspect, so it is cut after she is out of frame. DV goes to work, says what he needs to to go home. DV gets back home and is now alone with Maleah. Skipping what goes on next of a sexual nature.
I am no fan of BB but this story or something similar seems plausible. A kid on a tablet/phone wont budge or even make a sound for hours. Should BB have seen her, could she have seen her... yes, but it is still easily possible she did not.

I, I, I, & Me, Me, Me. I'm sure there's a psychological term for the way she puts herself at the forefront of every sentence. Not a narcissist, but close.
I don't know how old she is. She looks to be around early 30's maybe? However her intellectual level seems to be of a 13-14 year old girl and talks and acts like one. So very immature. My impression.

I don't know how old she is. She looks to be around early 30's maybe? However her intellectual level seems to be of a 13-14 year old girl and talks and acts like one. So very immature. My impression.

I've been wondering how old she is too. Not that it really matters. But it's kind of odd that it hasn't been reported everywhere, like even early articles were reporting "Derion Vence, 26" which is usually pretty standard. Odd that we haven't seen her age reported the same way. This case has a lot of vomiting and a lot of confusing ages!

BB is just showing so many tells.

She can't say Maleah's name

She isn't reaching out at all for any credible search

She keeps talking about herself, not the small missing child.

She's making comments about Maleah's skull. Why would you bring out such specific information about this?

My surmise (IMHOO), is that she knows Maleah is dead. She knows how it happened and who was involved. It involved something about head trauma (the deformed skull comment). She is very very concerned that DV will reveal information about the death that will be deleterious to her.

MOO

I have been trying to poke holes in it and have poked a few. I think I can argue a pretty good case for BB that matches video, what we know and what we've been told. This will use parts of the official story.
DV may have been previously molesting Maleah. BB said she was usually home but just recently started a new job. Also Maleah has been out of daycare recently. Was BB at work Monday, was DV? Tuesday DV plans to bring Maleah home after BB is picked up by her friend but when he gets home she is still there. Sitting on the patio free of the kids she may be buried in her phone chatting. DV takes Maleah inside and puts her in her room, tells her to stay in there and gives her a phone/tablet to play on. If BB sees her DV could say she was sick so he brought her home, but she doesn't see her. DV would want to wait for BB to get picked up before he leaves to "go to work" to make sure she doesn't go in the room, or be ready with a reason Maleah is home in case she does. They leave separately at the same time an hour later (was DV late for work?) while Maleah is playing on the tablet alone in her room. BB has no reason to check the room because the kids were taken to daycare and she is preoccupied with preparing for her trip . The released video of DV getting in his car might be cut so far away because BB is also in the video in the beginning leaving the apartment, but not a suspect, so it is cut after she is out of frame. DV goes to work, says what he needs to to go home. DV gets back home and is now alone with Maleah. Skipping what goes on next of a sexual nature.
I am no fan of BB but this story or something similar seems plausible. A kid on a tablet/phone wont budge or even make a sound for hours. Should BB have seen her, could she have seen her... yes, but it is still easily possible she did not.

Some really good points here, I concur.

But I have some concerns that the video of DV returning that morning with Maleah trailing behind him is not the full picture. I think it's been edited by LE. It's not the full video and there's a reason it isn't being released

Some really good points here, I concur.

But I have some concerns that the video of DV returning that morning with Maleah trailing behind him is not the full picture. I think it's been edited by LE. It's not the full video and there's a reason it isn't being released
LE is not going to tell the public everything. They are definitely not going to tell the mother everything especially if they suspect she may be lying. I thought earlier someone said MD little bro said she was sick with the flu or sick. Maybe that's why he brought her back home from daycare. Did DV drop BB off at airport? Also I'm sure there is more to the video. Because it's not showing BB leaving for airport. LE knows a lot more than we are guessing.

How big is the apartment? I've lived in apartments and you can't miss a sick kid in such a small space IMO. Are these people doing drugs? It's a possibility that some of what you said could be true but sitting a child 4 year old in a room and telling her not to say anything doesn't add up. Maybe he took BB to airport and left MD home alone. BB doesn't want LE or CPS to no she knew MD was home by herself. And if he was texting her crazy stuff while she was out of the State why didn't she call all of these "so called concerned family members" to go get her children.

Catching up again these threads move so fast...

Did i see someone say that DV left an hour after being seen on camera bringing Maleah home,for work? <modsnipped against TOS and not victim friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:
What family member had custody of the children?
I believe BB had temporary physical custody but the state still retained legal custody. There was an upcoming hearing, I think on May 22nd, to determine whether or not both parents would be given back legal custody.
The children had been returned to the home for a trial period as a step toward reunification.
I guess it's possible that the father may be given custody but I would assume BB has ruined that chance for herself. Imo

Last edited:
If this was plausible, why not give your timeline on the interview instead of all the inconsistencies and irrelevant stuff?

Not once has she or her sidekick a clear and concise statement about where she was or doing. I believe they can't do that because there are parts they don't want the public to know. IMO

Catching up again these threads move so fast...

Did i see someone say that DV left an hour after being seen on camera bringing Maleah home,for work? <modsnipped>.

I would think the friend who picked her up might have something to say about whether she was alone when she was picked up ... might be on SM though so I don’t want to say more

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to be slick about not mentioning anything from SM, which maybe I should not have bc I am not very good at it! The friend may have said someone else came outside and kissed her goodbye like everything was fine.

Oh, i havent seen that but interesting. Im gonna go and browse some more see what i see. Thank you

Bio dad may have been told by both LE and any lawyer he's consulted, to say nothing for now.

Interview was a waste. I will not share detail but I had a youngish missing family member (case was on websleuths but later discovered was a car accident) and family was on TV as much as possible for ten days. We wrote them. Daily. To give updates. Because the situation was absolutely innocent and we had zero to hide. The only times BB has taken to speak to media focus mainly on herself. Even in the beginning it was all about her innocence.

She's not out there daily looking into the camera saying "Where is my daughter Maleah Davis?" "please check your properties for my daughter maleah Davis" She seemingly accepted she was dead extremely early on.

All unnatural behaviour IMHO. I want to constantly remind myself people react differently. But it's incredibly difficult in this case.

Bio dad may have been told by both LE and any lawyer he's consulted, to say nothing for now.

Interview was a waste. I will not share detail but I had a youngish missing family member (case was on websleuths but later discovered was a car accident) and family was on TV as much as possible for ten days. We wrote them. Daily. To give updates. Because the situation was absolutely innocent and we had zero to hide. The only times BB has taken to speak to media focus mainly on herself. Even in the beginning it was all about her innocence.

She's not out there daily looking into the camera saying "Where is my daughter Maleah Davis?" "please check your properties for my daughter maleah Davis" She seemingly accepted she was dead extremely early on.

All unnatural behaviour IMHO. I want to constantly remind myself people react differently. But it's incredibly difficult in this case.

Agreed with the being told not to say too much. I think its quite possible Bio dad and DV have both put forth more information than we have heard so far.

Ya and I mean I could say the same for bio dad. Why isn't he out there daily? So maybe he was asked not to talk but she wasn't? Or maybe he just doesn't know Anything? I get a feeling someone has no problem with her having a lot of loose rope. But hey all my instincts could be 100% wrong because criminals, and just humans in general often surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23