The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like I got the homes mixed up too. Thanks for clarifying keine.
NO !
You didn't - The *Reports*:rolleyes: published by just about every outlet did.

And the worst part of it is how could they (British media) not realise this?
But that ^quote from B.I. actually states 2 different places (counties) in virtually the same sentence WTH??

@Betty P actually did raise a huge red flag which it seems not one *journalist*:rolleyes: bothered to question!

That's really a dangerous spot to be flying a helicopter for taking aerial photos. Isn't Frogmore in the flight path of planes landing at Heathrow? Same for anyone spying with drones, too.

IIRC, during the Frogmore renovation, special soundproofing was included so the family didn't hear planes taking off/landing at Heathrow that is among the world's busiest airports. I don't recall specifically the exact amount that was spent to soundproof the home, but it was a fairly large sum :eek:

ETA: This article suggests the soundproofing was $66,000.

Did Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Soundproof Their Home?

How anyone can blame Meghan/drama/etc for having paps invade their privacy is beyond me.

Many commentators in the DM are blaming Meghan, lol, for what the paps are doing to the couple. SMH
This ^ :(

*I've gotta confess I could been a wee bit mistaken (wrong :rolleyes: ) with my English geography ? Apparently the Cotswolds do pass thru Oxfordshire.
animated-sorry-and-apology-image-0053.gif

5 counties in all -
Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Wiltshire and Worcestershire

Disclaimer*Frogmore was still stated specifically in some articles & my opinion on British media still stands!

Is the talk about the helicopter flying low and taking pictures of Prince Harry’s Home, the house that was rented?

Or did the Duke and Duchess really move into Buckingham Palace into two rooms?

This is unbelievable after the many millions spent on renovations at Frogmore Cottage that Harry and Meghan would up and leave. I read they had an excellent security system installed at Frogmore.

Is the talk about the helicopter flying low and taking pictures of Prince Harry’s Home, the house that was rented?

This is unbelievable after the many millions spent on renovations at Frogmore Cottage that Harry and Meghan would up and leave. I read they had an excellent security system installed at Frogmore.

Thanks to one of our alert members, it was determined the reporters got the story wrong. The house referred to in the lawsuit was a country home they were renting out near the Cotswalds or somesuch. Reporters were probably rushing to run the story and got it wrong. As to where they are living now, IDK. They seem to move around a lot, who knows? They may pop up next in Cannes, a Beverly Hills or a luxury hotel in Manhattan!

I've sometimes seen those traits in people who wait a long time to start a family. JMO, to make up for the divorce and uproar, I think her father spoiled her quite a bit, hence the narcissistic personality traits and need for high drama. Poor Harry, indeed. He's the one who wants to protect and save women. Hopefully, his priorities will now focus more on his child and encourage MM to get some counseling. Narcissistic, high drama people don't make good parents.
......nor do they make good partners either, IMO.
She was an ONLY child so any narcissistic traits come naturally.
Women who were only children often times do not want
children of their own. They typically do not share the limelight.
until she married into the RF she may have been on the same path.....career, no children, live the life of spoiled star.
Poor Harry followed his heart but had little motherly advice
to guide him.

They are being given a suite of rooms at Buckingham Palace so they have a London base and somewhere to stay when they have royal engagements and personal occasions they are still going to mostly live at Frogmore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong