Recovered/Located VA- Ronda Freeman, 46, Chesapeake, 29 April 2019

doodles1211

Reaction score
ronda-freeman.png

Officials are looking for a woman who has been missing since April 29.

Ronda Freeman was last seen in Portsmouth. She is 46 years old, 5’2 and 140 pounds. She has brown hair and hazel eyes.

Officials said she frequents the South Norfolk area of Chesapeake and lives in Chesapeake.

Freeman has been reported missing in the past but has never been gone this long and she left her cell phone at home so she cannot be tracked, police said.

It is unknown if she is in danger, but it is reportedly unlike her to be gone this long.

Officials search for woman missing out of Chesapeake since April 29

Ronda has been missing over 2 weeks. Her FB:

https://www.facebook.com/ronda.freeman1

She states on her intro that she is a stay-at-home mother. She had been posting somewhat regularly up until her last selfie at Apr 26, 2019. If you type "Ronda Freeman Chesapeake" in the FB search box, you can see posts with informative comments from family and friends about her being missing, in addition to more official links.

I hope they find Ronda soon - her family and friends miss her so much!

I wish with the search reports they would put a middle name. I found some LE records for a Ronda Freeman in Portsmith (same age) that would be very troubling but there is no proof that it is the same Ronda Freeman that is missing because I can't verify the middle name is the same.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back