IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

Tia A. Ewing‏Verified account @TIA_EWING

I just spoke to the mom of #KierraColes, she says her daughter wasn’t on any FB or mom sites to her knowledge. She says she’s closely following the #MarlenOcha case to see if anything links to the missing pregnant postal worker. Kierra’s been missing since Oct. 2018. @fox32news

D6m3mOgX4AA0Bau.jpg

Tia A. Ewing on Twitter

The woman in this article was trying to pass off the stolen infant as her own. There were no other children in the home. Likely not related.
UPDATE: Police have stated that in the investigation into the young Chicago woman who was murdered to take her baby from her body that in examining social media and records for the arrested people, this was the first time they had done something like this. Live updates: Arrests made in pregnant Chicago woman's death - CNN

It's almost as though she and her unborn baby fell off of the planet. I was very very hopeful at the begining, but now I'm clutching at straws I feel.
I believe there is more going on behind the scenes than we know. I am going to hold out hope for an arrest and justice for beautiful Kierra and baby Coles.

I’m surprised they haven’t found her yet. I really thought they would. I hope she’s not being held against her will somewhere. Then again, that would be better than the alternative. Prayers to her family and friends.

This just breaks my heart into a million pieces. I so wanted her to be found alive and well, like the rest of you. Unfortunately, the longer Kierra and her baby are missing, the less chance that both are live and together. Praying that the trail hasn't gone cold and that LE knows more than they're saying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back