Found Safe UK - N.Ireland, Aidan Baldrick 33, Londonderry, 10th May 2019

There is a UK (covering NI) and a seperate thread for the rest of Ireland.

Some people like to copy the missing persons threads over into their respective country, sometimes things get copied into crime threads, maybe they'll get seen more that way, but technically speaking some are not proven to be criminal. I tend to post missing people in the missing page and prefix with UK, to me that makes the most logical sense. :)

The family has set up a FB page to help find Aidan, “Let’s get Aidan home”.

Let’s get Aidan home

From the (few) news reports I’ve found, there’s very little info :(.

~5pm Friday 5/10: last seen on Clarendon Street, Derry from where he got a taxi to Letterkenny

Early evening 5/10: checked into McGettigan hotel, Letterkenny

~ noon Saturday 5/11: checked out of hotel; last confirmed sighting Station roundabout, Letterkenny.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/heartbroken-derry-mums-plea-to-find-son-who-disappeared-38115805.html

Mary Donnelly has been left distraught after her 33-year-old son Aidan Baldrick failed to return to their Strathfoyle home last Friday.

He had been left heartbroken after the death of his grandfather three weeks ago.

According to his mother, he has no connections to, or friends in, Letterkenny. She also doesn’t think he’s got money on him.

(Includes video appeal from his mother).

Aidan Baldrick’s family desperate for clues to trace his whereabouts | Highland Radio - Latest Donegal News and Sport

(Interview with sister; mentions Station roundabout sighting)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back