Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday, May 3
1:40 pm - DV leaves with a laundry basket, 3 min later, with bleach, then with his 2 year old son.
6:47 pm - DV is seen on camera leaving (again) with the 2 year old, and not Maleah.
(credit to Pommy's spectacular timeline post)

--"What happened during those 5 hours is the question."--

-BBM..
What happened during those 5 hours is the question.

as well as what happened from 6:47 Friday until DV showed up at the hospital Sat. evening with a concocted story???? DV had plenty of time during his "kidnapping" to venture far out and away from the area to dispose of Maleah. I also believe he had an accomplice.

The end. I will be going back and adding in what I missed the first time around.
  • QX says he doesn't think BB would have left her children in DV's care if she knew then the things he's uncovered and knows now.
  • Reporter asks if BB thinks it's fair that her children have been removed. She says, "No."
  • She is not able to visit or talk to her children.
  • She doesn't know if they know Maleah is missing.
  • Reporter asks if she has accepted the possibility that Maleah is no longer alive. She starts to cry and her leg begins to shake. (She's bouncing her leg?) Eventually, she says, "I have thought about it," and "I don't want to accept it."
Maleah Davis: Mom Brittany Bowens answers tough questions in KHOU interview

So then all the talk about inappropriate bathing, abuse and such from her first Q presser is false?. I don't get it. Or she's claiming she learned all this after I suppose.
From the way QX talks (spins), he makes it sound as though she was aware of those things - ie: bathing, whooping - but didn't equate any of it with potential abuse or danger until he pointed it out? :confused: I dunno. MOO

1:55: The interviewer asks BB: "How's your mom doing?"

BB pauses and QX reaches out and touches BB on her arm.

Several seconds pass.

2:14: BB states "I haven't talked to her."

The interviewer asks: "Really? Why is that?"

BB answers: "I don't know".

ETA I find it very interesting that BB hasn't spoken with her mother since Maleah has been missing/presumed deceased.

Remember that BB called her mother in the past when Maleah was injured and BB2 advised BB to take Maleah to the hospital.
I think she is ashamed, as she should be. I hope my first impression of BB2 holds through whatever comes. I will be so disappointed if she was complicit in any of this.

Look at the problems he's created since he became her 'spokesman', he has her out on media tours trying to repair the damage from all the things he's said. It's achingly eyerolling.

Now she doesn't think DV abused Maleah? Why then was he 'sneaking her back into the apartment' when she was headed out of town, and he presumably was supposed to go to work?

I don't believe she didn't know Maleah was there before she left for the airport.

I love it that they are doing these television rounds. Lol!
Hopefully it's giving the investigators plenty to work with and things to question her on with the discrepancies.
I don't think she learned the number one crime rule of "do not talk". Of course most of us would be on television everyday if our child was missing, but I don't think Maleah's missing case is going to be like others. In other words, I don't believe she is completely innocent.

I think she is ashamed, as she should be. I hope my first impression of BB2 holds through whatever comes. I will be so disappointed if she was complicit in any of this.
I remember BB also saying that her mother didn't want to be in the media. Which, of course, does not explain why she and her mother are not speaking...o_O MOO

I think BB's answer to being asked if she has spoken to her mom was really strange, and she really did not answer. She said she wants to talk to her Mom, but also said "she (bb's mom) does not want to be in the media" and then says, "it's too much for her." I think Grandma knows a lot more about Maleah and what transpired and is smart enough to avoid the media, I also have a gut feeling that BB's Mom does not want to speak to BB, Q quy patted BB on the arm very sympathetically when BB was asked about her Mom and it took a lot of time for BB to gather up an answer for the question. I think BB's mom could very likely know a lot more and is furiously mad at her daughter and wants "hands off" of all of it.

You can also always save any image and put it into a reverse image search to see where else it's been posted. Great find on that Gardener1850!

And we all get fooled from time to time. Took me a half hour last night to realize the interview was in a different time zone. Oh boy. Sigh. Lol

The end. I will be going back and adding in what I missed the first time around.
  • QX says he doesn't think BB would have left her children in DV's care if she knew then the things he's uncovered and knows now.
  • Reporter asks if BB thinks it's fair that her children have been removed. She says, "No."
  • She is not able to visit or talk to her children.
  • She doesn't know if they know Maleah is missing.
  • Reporter asks if she has accepted the possibility that Maleah is no longer alive. She starts to cry and her leg begins to shake. (She's bouncing her leg?) Eventually, she says, "I have thought about it," and "I don't want to accept it."
Seriously. "I'ts not fair". Not fair for who?

Q saying that Brittany wouldn't have left her kids with DV if she knew he was abusive means nothing. That's what they always say after.

Once had a mother testify in court that her convicted child rapist brother hadn't raped her as a child. If he HAD she never would have let him babysit her 10 year old daughter.

The brother admitted he raped his sister several times, the mother admitted it to several people and during her daughters rape kit.

Yet, when the moms start to realize that it's making THEM look bad they change the story. It's infuriating. If you are so sure you made the right choice then stand your ground.

Or better yet, just protect your kids to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie