Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think because they’ve got the positive cadaver id from the K-9 unit
True, but cadaver dog evidence didn't do much good in the Caylee Anthony case, did it? IMO, dogs can't prove anything; they can only lead you somewhere else. I certainly hope dog evidence is not all they have to hold the perp on his current charges.

True, but cadaver dog evidence didn't do much good in the Caylee Anthony case, did it? IMO, dogs can't prove anything; they can only lead you somewhere else. I certainly hope dog evidence is not all they have to hold the perp on his current charges.

I also wondered if his charges would get dismissed over those dogs. There have been many cases that have proven them wrong.

Uhhh, the two other male children were removed and placed in CPS custody after Maleah went missing. My comment was regarding whether she would ever regain custody of those two children, after what she disclosed through QX regarding the abuse of Maleah by DV.
I understand. Will she regain custody? Does she even want to?
She had 3 children, then none (3 removed), then 3 again, then 2 (one missing), then none (2 removed). All within 10 months. I say she is not fit to be a mom to any child. She is immature, irresponsible, way too selfish, just unwise overall. It's like she is a child herself. Her daughter suffers horrible head injury and she calls her mom, not 911.

I'm terrified at the thought of her having more children in the future. But she will.

I haven't made it through the entire ABC interview yet, but here are a few notes.
  • Her friend took her to the airport
  • Argument with DV was when BB was at the airport and via text
  • Texts have been turned over to LE
  • DV kept calling but BB wouldn't answer
  • DV was upset that BB wouldn't communicate with him, but not angry
  • BB was comfortable leaving the children because what was going on was between them and had nothing to do with the children
  • When BB got home about all DV said was that he was sorry, that he tried to protect her (Maleah)
  • It was always in the back of her mind that something could have happened
  • She didn't notice anything out of the ordinary at the apartment
  • She didn't realize the laundry basket was gone until she heard about it from detectives
  • Her mother did laundry on the 1st and DV picked it up
  • When she and BB went to the apt after the airport, nobody was there, the car wasn't there, and the dining room light was on
  • "We filed the missing persons report Saturday"
  • DV went to the hospital that night and police didn't release him until Sunday
  • BB saw DV Sunday
  • BB, BB2, and JV (DV's brother) received a phone call while DV was at the hospital saying "that they were there"
  • So, they all went to the hospital and there were a lot of police officers
  • Police wouldn't let them talk to DV there
Maleah Davis: Mom Brittany Bowens answers tough questions in KHOU interview

BBM

So, this reminds me of the question I had in a previous thread about the car.

I thought Saturday’s story sounded suspicious because BB2 (IIRC) said that they’d gone there Saturday morning but didn’t want to bother the landlord and/or cops because they thought DV and the kids might be in there sleeping.

If that was their assumption I suggested that they must’ve seen BB’s Nissan parked at the complex. Wouldn’t that need to be true if they thought DV and the kids might be in there sleeping? Surely they would’ve looked for the car—they had noticed it’s absence there the night before, right?

Didn’t make sense to me and still doesn’t.

Of course we don’t know otherwise so my suspicion is still lingering...

MOO

More from the interview. I keep getting interrupted, dang it! Almost done...
  • BB says she talks to police every other day, whenever they have an update.
  • Reporter asks if they've given her new information and she says, "No."
  • Any new details? She says, "No, I've asked."
  • Reporter asks if LE is still questioning her about DV and she says they still ask her questions about information like credit card information or accounts and stuff.
  • BB hasn't talked to DV since he was arrested, he has not reached out to her, and she does not plan to visit him. She is done.
  • Reporter asks if BB has talked to DV's brother. BB starts shaking her head, QX reaches over and pats her arm and says, "Next question."
  • Then QX says "we" have spoken to the brother.
  • QX: "And that's how he was really arrested."
  • QX says DV's family knows a whole lot more about what happened to Maleah than what they've said.
  • BB said her aunt paid for her ticket to go to her father's service. She couldn't afford to take her children with her.
  • Regarding why BB didn't leave the kids with other family members, she says, "My aunt doesn't live here. The Davis family, I mean P----n went, Maleah could have went too."
  • Reporter asks why didn't she? BB says, "They should have asked for her. I didn't even know that they wanted to come get P-----n. They told me last minute."
  • Reporter says, "So, when you left, you had no concern that Vence would harm your child." BB says, "No."
Maleah Davis: Mom Brittany Bowens answers tough questions in KHOU interview

(bbm)

started shaking her head which way ... up and down for yes or side to side for no

nice that Q. is taking credit for DV being arrested ...

In a weird way, I feel BB is still defending DV. She is now denying all the abuse charges. No verbal abuse, physical abuse, sexual abuse. What happened to the disturbing text messages DV sent to BB on the very first interview. In these last 2 interviews BB hasn't said anything negative about DV. She only seems upset because he was ignoring her. MOO

In a weird way, I feel BB is still defending DV. She is now denying all the abuse charges. No verbal abuse, physical abuse, sexual abuse. What happened to the disturbing text messages DV sent to BB on the very first interview. In these last 2 interviews BB hasn't said anything negative about DV. She only seems upset because he was ignoring her. MOO

I'm assuming this is because she wants her kids back and doesn't want it known that the home was unsafe because of a known child abuser and molester IF that proves to be true.
I believe it was said in the video that they showed police the texts.
But, yes, I agree that she didn't say much about DV except how he left her and ignored her.
MOO

BBM

So, this reminds me of the question I had in a previous thread about the car.

I thought Saturday’s story sounded suspicious because BB2 (IIRC) said that they’d gone there Saturday morning but didn’t want to bother the landlord and/or cops because they thought DV and the kids might be in there sleeping.

If that was their assumption I suggested that they must’ve seen BB’s Nissan parked at the complex. Wouldn’t that need to be true if they thought DV and the kids might be in there sleeping? Surely they would’ve looked for the car—they had noticed it’s absence there the night before, right?

Didn’t make sense to me and still doesn’t.

Of course we don’t know otherwise so my suspicion is still lingering...

MOO
It's a little bit clearer if you listen to today's interview. BB and BB2 went to the apartment after BB2 picked BB up at the airport. BB said the car wasn't there, the dining room light was on, and she knocked on both the front and patio doors (might have been QX who said that last part).

According to BB2, they made 4 calls to the apartment complex trying to get them to let them in. Then a police officer happened to be in the parking lot and through him/her, they were finally let inside. BB2 said she (they?) didn't want to call the police and then find out they were all just in there asleep.

BB2 said the car wasn't there Saturday morning. I think BB said today when she knocked and knocked after the airport that she thought they might have had car trouble. I need to listen to that interview again, though. MOO

ETA: Today's interview Maleah Davis: Mom Brittany Bowens answers tough questions in KHOU interview

Last edited:
Does anyone know if LE has stated for a fact that it was BB's car that dropped DV off at the hospital? I understand there are people who are pointing out differences in the car that dropped off DV and pictures of BB's car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member