Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is helpful. They've divided the interview up into parts now.

PART 1: Brittany Bowens on good memories of daughter Maleah Davis
PART 2: Brittany Bowens on how she's coping with Maleah's disappearance
Part 3: Maleah's mom Brittany Bowens on Derion Vence

yes, we need a timeline with all the contradictions...the lawyers are going to have a field day with her on the stand.

I think so too, I think she's doing it on purpose, with her talking head.

Create subterfuge and confusion for the jury. If it gets that far.

They can't pin it on him because of the confusion, and they can't pin it on her. I think this is a manipulated story and so many ways to get him off and her also.

No one knows for sure ... and they are looking for a Casey Anthony confusion as to not proving who did what.?

KHOU Interview

• How are you coping? - la-la-la, bunch of poor me ...
  • Since Maleah went missing there are stories everyday, are you watching the news? - No, I can't. I don't watch TV.
  • Social media? - No, my friends do, but I don't.
  • How's your Mom doing? - Long emotional pause ... I haven't talked to her. Asked why is that? I don't know, it's like ever since ... she doesn't want to be in the media and I'm ok with that.
  • Is there something going on between you that you aren't talking, it seems surprising given what you are going through, you want to talk to your Mom? - I want to talk to my mom, it's too much for her.
  • Let's go back to the beginning of this story, you left town to go to your Dad's memorial service. It's been reported you had an argument with DV before you left, what was that about? - QX jumps in to answer; they were having some relationship issues, because she discovered infidelity. He had been entertaining others in a very inappropriate manner. She confronted him about that issue after she was already gone to the airport.
  • Did DV take you to the airport? - No my friend took me to the airport.
  • Did you call him? - No I texted him. QX: those text messages have been given to authorities and so we don't want to rehash that right now, because all of that is going to come out in a trial some day soon. But all that exchange between the two of them about that infidelity, the inappropriate pictures of a sexual nature that she had discovered him sending to someone else, thats going to come up, but all that was provided after I got involved to investigators. That they needed to see those things, because I believe it spoke to motive IMO, based on what we saw. Those pictures had the potential to expose a hidden secret of his about his sexuality, and once she confronted him about that while being at the airport. I believe that speaks to the motive of this entire tragedy of Meleah being missing.
  • So Brittney let me ask you, when you confronted him by text, how did he respond? - QX: he responded by text message, but he kept calling and she wouldn't answer.
  • So was he angry or upset? BB: He was upset, not angry QX: He was upset that she would not respond or communicate with him.
  • Were you comfortable leaving town with your children with DV? - Yes because in my mind whatever we had going on had nothing to do with the children.
  • When you came back, we heard the story about the kidnapping, he was attacked, he and one of your children were left alone, he goes to the hospital the next day. The story quite frankly sounded so far fetched, many people did not believe it. Did you believe it? - I wanted to believe it, I mean believing that story. I would rather believe somebody took my child, than someone I had a home with did something. QX: I think it cheapens the truth to call it a story.
Left off at 11:32-

One of the best interviews I've ever seen by media. As opposed to Nancy Grace who always interrupted, that interviewer just sat there for a long. And sat quietly to let the silence creep up. It was almost like they had an undercover profiler with the FBI doing that interview. They did a fabulous job. M o o

One of the best interviews I've ever seen by media. As opposed to Nancy Grace who always interrupted, that interviewer just sat there for a long. And sat quietly to let the silence creep up. It was almost like they had an undercover profiler with the FBI doing that interview. They did a fabulous job. M o o

(bbm)

THAT would be awesome!!!

If it's the case that murder cannot be proved without a body, then how do you prove tampering with a body without a body? That's all the perp is charged with. Makes no sense whatsoever.

One of the guest contributors on NG’s podcast said (paraphrased) the body tissue in the drains/pipes is what backs up the tampering with evidence charge.

Interesting how he asked Brittany what advice she would give to other mothers who may be in a similar situation or how to avoid such a situation.
She is hardly in a position to give this kind of advice to women all over the country. Imo

Just thinking about Maleah and all of the other missing children tonight. We have to do better to protect our babies. Who gave these monsters the right to take their anger/urges out on children?
Something has to change. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member