The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad it states that (for some reason??)
& this^ 'verifies' that it is an official title.

Still I've no doubt it'll be taken the wrong way causing butt-hurt to many :D
(I'm not talking about here by the way :p butt in general)

Writing, Occupation: Retired American Actress from the show Suites somehow doesn't sound as nice as Princess by marriage.

Sounds awful.
Cocktail party guest: What do you do?
Meghan: I'm a Princess.

Dinner party guest: What do you do?
Female: I'm a Doctoress, I'm married to a doctor.

Backyard BBQ host: What do you do?
Female: I'm an Engineeress.

And so on...

Having grown up in the wedding photography business, I'd a whole lot rather have too much fabric than not enough. I've had enough of anatomy busting out of dresses that aren't going to cover it up no matter how much you hunch your shoulders. /personalvent

"Busting" being the operative word here ;) Wedding dresses used to be quite modest compared to those I see now: Strapless, decadent décolletage, very little fabric :D

View attachment 184937

‘Losing my mother was like no other pain’: Prince William speaks with searing honesty about Princess Diana’s death and how years after it affected his work as an air ambulance pilot by leaving him ‘negative and depressed’

Prince William speaks about Princess Diana’s death and how it affected work as air ambulance pilot | Daily Mail Online

Very sad. William was hurt by her loss as much as Harry. Somehow I got the vibe that he was unhappy when he left his job flying the air ambulance helicopter in north Wales. Some of his comments at the time indicated he was greatly affected by the job and some of the cases he handled. I'm sure it was stressful.

Still waters run deep where William is concerned. He doesn't show his emotions as publicly as Harry, but he feels things just as deeply. He's a serious guy with a lot of responsibility. I have a great deal of respect for him and imagine Diana would be very proud of him.

Very sad. William was hurt by her loss as much as Harry. Somehow I got the vibe that he was unhappy when he left his job flying the air ambulance helicopter in north Wales. Some of his comments at the time indicated he was greatly affected by the job and some of the cases he handled. I'm sure it was stressful.

Still waters run deep where William is concerned. He doesn't show his emotions as publicly as Harry, but he feels things just as deeply. He's a serious guy with a lot of responsibility. I have a great deal of respect for him and imagine Diana would be very proud of him.

I totally agree with you Betty P. I really feel for William and Harry I can’t imagine the loss they have suffered. I will never forget Princess Diana’s funeral you just wanted to give them both a hug. You are right William has a lot of responsibility in his life as a husband, Father, and future King. Harry has the same responsibilities and even though he won’t be King he will still have a very important role in the Royal family. I am sure both sons will continue to make Princess Diana proud in their private and public lives.

View attachment 184922

How Kate's granny helped foil Hitler: At Bletchley Park, the Duchess hinted at her relative's secret life as a code-breaker. Now RICHARD KAY reveals the inspiring true story

RICHARD KAY reveals the inspiring true story of how Kate's granny helped foil Hitler | Daily Mail Online

Photo is of the Duchess of Cambridge’s Grandmother Valerie Middleton.

This i# a nice story. All this information was released some time ago so it is not new. Released information as far back as 2014.

Kate's grandmother had a very special job during WWII…

Kate Middleton's Grandma Was a WWII Codebreaker - Kate Middleton Writes About Grandmother's WWII contribution

Kate Middleton, honoring code-breaking grandmother, attends opening of Bletchley Park museum

I totally agree with you Betty P. I really feel for William and Harry I can’t imagine the loss they have suffered. I will never forget Princess Diana’s funeral you just wanted to give them both a hug. You are right William has a lot of responsibility in his life as a husband, Father, and future King. Harry has the same responsibilities and even though he won’t be King he will still have a very important role in the Royal family. I am sure both sons will continue to make Princess Diana proud in their private and public lives.

Agree. She would be proud of them both. As someone who lost both parents at a young age, the pain stays with you the rest of your life. It's an empty space that's never filled. I'm sure it's even more difficult to deal with it while living a very public life. It's very understandable that they try to keep their privacy as much as possible.

In spite of it all, William will make a great King. His work with as an air ambulance pilot, while very difficult, will help him tremendously in relating to the public he serves. He's seen a side of peoples lives most others never see and it makes him that much more human and compassionate. As we already know, Harry's empathy with others has served him well in his charitable endeavors and as a public spokesperson for the RF.

I thought Meagan & Harry wanted a gender neutral child but they named him Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.
Could Archie Harrison be also a female name? IMO Archie is a boys name and not gender neutral at all.
Anyone else feel this is hypocritical or was it another MSM fake news article.
There are many names that could be for both male and female.

;) Loads of pics here:
Royal wedding: Lady Gabriella Windsor and Thomas Kingston
lady-gabriella-windsor-wedding-dress-dad-z.jpg

The Queen wears hot pink for third royal wedding of the year
the-queen-royal-wedding-pink-t.jpg

https://www.hellomagazine.com/image...ady-gabriella-windsor-wedding-dress-dad-z.jpg

I thought Meagan & Harry wanted a gender neutral child but they named him Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.
Could Archie Harrison be also a female name? IMO Archie is a boys name and not gender neutral at all.
Anyone else feel this is hypocritical or was it another MSM fake news article.
There are many names that could be for both male and female.

I thought that the nursery paint, grey/white, was the start of the 'gender neutral' nonsense.

Of course their child won't be gender neutral, they have to follow RF traditions in most ways for his upbringing.
unless, like myself, they give him toys for 'children', i.e. a doll if he wishes and diggers for a daughter.
Our girls had a lot of Tonka toys but it didnt make them 'gender neutral', they liked digging. And dollies too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288