Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
[...]

Am I missing something or is it a known fact that Brittany and DV were communicating early Saturday morning???

Yet Brittany and BB2 filed a missing persons report sometime Saturday???

I must be missing something because that’s a huge deal.

Brittany has said many things, including that she filed a MP report about DV. Then she said that the report wasn't filed because she needed to fill in more pages. LE said that she didn't file a MP report.

Initially, I was rather horrified that a person could go to report a missing person, and nothing would come of it. But now I believe that she didn't file a mp report at all, but was already concocting a string of lies to suggest that DV was missing. It suggests to me that the two had communicated and she knew what happened to Maleah.

I'm hopeful that they texted up a storm.

Her mother said something like that when they were first interviewed. She said she still wanted to take her to the Lake like she had promised her, and talked directly to Maleah, saying she loved her and was looking for her or something like that.
But I think when they found the car, along with the fact that DV was not returning BB's calls, they had a good idea that Maleah was dead. That's when BB and her mother stopped searching and handing out flyers.
Although it's true many family members are in denial or don't want to believe their child is dead until there is solid proof, I don't think that is the case here.
We also don't know what they know or what LE has told them. Imo
My nephew was murdered 4 years ago. But he was missing for 36 hours before the found him in a pond. We went to file a missing person's report and was given the run around. It was on a Saturday and unfortunately police offices are closed on the weekends. We filled a missing person's report with a national data base and made a police report. We were told that LE would "look out and ask around if someone seen or heard anything". On the next day, Sunday, my nephew floated to the top of a pond and was discovered by someone. So BB2 is probably telling the truth about LE and how they had to fill out paperwork.

Jadabee1121 exact same experience here. Although our missing person was not a minor (just above) the filing of the report wasn't what some imagine with cops flying into action.

I have no clue how things went down in this case and I hope minors get quicker attention. Just wanted to echo your experience Jadabee.

That was me that asked. From the security cam that his neighbor has, DV is seen walking through the parking lot from the right and getting into the drivers side of the car. Not sure of the date and time, and wanted to find the video again to see if we could see what car DV is getting in. Is the trash dumpster in that direction he came from?

I’m not sure where the car is in relation to the dump.

That video, iirc, is from April 30, the day bb left.

ETA, the time was 835 or 853 am, also iirc.

Last edited:
Hope this isn't again tos, but have been wondering the age difference Maleah and her baby brother. BB was taking about her being alone when she had Maleah, and made me wonder how long DV was in the picture before getting pregnant again. He'd been around for the terrible twos and potty training.

His brother told the camera he had “raised her (Maleah) since she was eight months old” in that interview where he said DV wants the world to know he’s innocent.

Just rewatched the raw first interview.... He says "we believe he's receiving help from family, and he's on the run" Which he repeats.

I think DV is a guilty party. But the above is just another inflammatory statement made that was proven untrue or at the least, inflated. At one point Q even uses the word "manhunt"' I've seen nothing that says the arrest/bringing DV in was anything but routine. At one point when car was found, the police said they did not know where he was, and that's about as much as "on the run" I have seen. He was in jail shortly after.

I cannot stand inflammatory and sensationalized statements. They are intended to work on peoples emotions and arguments/debates
/stories do not need it if they are based in truth. The minute someone uses dramatic language without facts, I have to remind myself that some people are not using dramatic words to convince, but they are simply very upset people working through their emotions verbally. Trying to apply that common sense and erase generalizations from my brain has been difficult in this case

Eta... And Q didn't lose anybody.

Last edited:
Also... Rewatching everything.... In the end, even if BB is proven innocent or guilty either way, something should be done about this man Q. He's bordering on a scammer if you ask me when taking available information about him into account, preying on vulnerable and taking limelight and the "build up" of his reputation as payment. (in addition to actual funds.) I hope if nothing can be done, the community turns their back on his ambulance chasing ways.

(don't get me wrong, she can talk all day if she likes. I'm talking about future vulnerable parents that have a missing child)

Good question for the next interview! What did you think when you went to the house and you saw the dining room light on, but your car was not there?

ETA, Pommy noted that the interviewer did question and say that the car was not there when he asked a question. But I'm not sure that was specifically followed up.

"According to BB2, they made 4 calls to the apartment complex trying to get them to let them in. Then a police officer happened to be in the parking lot and through him/her, they were finally let inside. BB2 said she (they?) didn't want to call the police and then find out they were all just in there asleep."

If I couldn't get it in my house, and no one was answering, who cares if I wake them up? That doesn't make logical sense to me

Thank you! They were going to wake them up one way or another. What way did it matter? Whether the maintenance man let them in, they had a key, or the cop let them in.

There are so many statements that make absolutely no sense in this case.

I wander was the black trash bag found in BBs car with the blue laundry basket? How far from the apartment the live in is the dumpster? TM mentioned a dumpster. Has LE checked the dumpster? Just going down all avenues.

The black bag has never been found. It was not in the car, the gas can was in the laundry basket when the car was found.

Doubt they are getting paid for doing the interviews. However, somebody must be paying QX for this public relations stunt show. What a waste of money! They should be using those funds to do something to help find Maleah - paying a search team, increasing the reward amount, etc. Or saving those funds to pay for a lawyer, either a defense lawyer or one to help with regaining custody of her two remaining children. So many other things that money could go to. To me, it’s very selfish to be paying for a public relations spokesperson at this time.

(Hopefully I worded this in a way that is victim friendly.)

I wander was the black trash bag found in BBs car with the blue laundry basket? How far from the apartment the live in is the dumpster? TM mentioned a dumpster. Has LE checked the dumpster? Just going down all avenues.

Welcome, jadabee1121!

The black trash bag was never found. Pretty sure it was disposed of with this sweet little girl still inside of it. The apartment dumpsters and many other dumpsters in the area have been searched. Tim Miller mentioned searching some in the areas his team covered and there are other local search teams out there that have searched dumpsters and landfills. One of the local landfills was closed for a while a few days after the Amber Alert was issued, though it was never confirmed if it was related to the search.

I am a new member but I always read the but I always read the cases on this forum. But this case caught my attention since I am about 2 hours South of Sugarland. If I'm not mistaken I posted earlier that someone said MD was sick before BB left for MA. Also the boyfriend had called in from work because he was sick. Maybe MD had the flu and died as a result. Boyfriend panicked and hid her body. Maybe???
I don’t think many of us believe that Maleah or DV ever had the flu. It was just part of the lies.

“QX said BB needs a lot of therapy because she was abused as a child and was in foster care. Also, that DV stopped communicating with BB within 3 or 4 hours on the day after she returned from MA.”

AND

QX said shortly after she got back to the city they stopped communicating.

—OK, everyone went to bed but I think I got it now. I went back and watched all of Q and BB’s videos a couple times (and they were difficult to hear as I’m hearing impaired)...but my take on these statements is—-

Technically they did arrive home Saturday, —sometime after midnight Friday. So, yes, he is talking about Sunday, because DV wasn’t released from the hospital til early Sunday morning. And per BB, she spoke to him on Sunday when he stopped by at BB2’s place.

As for “shortly after she arrived back in the city they stopped communicating” I think he probably meant shortly after she saw DV on Sunday (perhaps within 3-4 hours) they stopped communicating. Or perhaps within 3-4 hours of DV’s release.

Anyway, my apologies if I confused anybody other than myself. It’s way past my bedtime.

Bb’s and QX’s statements about this part of the timeline have confused me too. I don’t think you are the one making it confusing ;)

Jadabee1121 exact same experience here. Although our missing person was not a minor (just above) the filing of the report wasn't what some imagine with cops flying into action.

I have no clue how things went down in this case and I hope minors get quicker attention. Just wanted to echo your experience Jadabee.
Yes my nephew was 25 I hope they did it a bit different. But I think since she left the kids in someone else's care they may not have deemed it as "urgent".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021