OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I want you to tell me!!! Anyone have any ideas? Obviously it was very deliberately done for that specific photo.

I'm going to look back to see if they have any other past photos that may have been photo shopped..:confused:
It doesn’t look photoshopped to me. I see the scorpion both in the normal photo as well as the blown up one.

Just thought you might be interested in seeing this official Court Motion to get a Special Prosecutor to investigate and prosecute Reader. Just 2 pages.

https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/7g73iffg3k6oy3a9/images/1-4a95df834a.jpg

https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/7g73iffg3k6oy3a9/images/2-0de66bb876.jpg

These same allegations, or seemingly most of them, were brought forward (and made public) nearly 3 years ago. If they were so serious, why didn't Junk call for an investigation then?

These same allegations, or seemingly most of them, were brought forward (and made public) nearly 3 years ago. If they were so serious, why didn't Junk call for an investigation then?

Well notice the Rhoden murders were 3 years ago. For the sake of the investigation they had to at least look united.

Here is the entire article for you......

......Click on this photo, then enlarge and you can see the outline of a fake hand photo shopped over Billy's hand to show a different tattoo.
The fake tattoo is shaped like an animal (black legs, black ears, black tail, design lines on body) with designs and dark lines in it. They didn't want to show the scorpion tattoo. This is a fake hand/tattoo, photo shopped to COMPLETELY HIDE AND COVER the scorpion tattoo.

I would like to know why. Is it because it might be the tattoo that is in the evidence? Are they concerned that someone might be offended by it? Are they trying to make Billy look better by not having an 8 segmented scorpion body on his trigger finger?

Rhoden pretrials continue with defense motions

By Tom Corrigan - tcorrigan@aimmediamidwest.com

web1_Billy1.jpg

Murder suspect George “Billy” Wagner III talks with defense attorney Mark Collins following Wednesday’s pretrial hearing.

For the second day in a row on Wednesday, Pike County Court of Common Pleas Judge Randy Deering oversaw a hearing designed to steer further towards trial the case against one of the persons accused in the 2016 Rhoden murders.

Tuesday saw the youngest defendant, Edward “Jake” Wagner face Deering for a pretrial hearing.

On Wednesday, Edward Wagner’s father, George Wagner III, another suspect in the murders, sat in front of Deering for yet another of his pretrial sessions.

A total of six members of the Pike County Wagner clan were arrested in November in connection with what’s been called the massacre of eight people, most members of the Rhoden family. Those six suspects have been in and out of Deering’s court for multiple pretrial hearings since then.

At this point in the judicial process, most of the courtroom happenings in the case seem to revolve around defense motions for discovery, evidence held by prosecutors and law enforcement officials.

“There’s a voluminous amount of discovery,” said one of George Wagner’s court-appointed attorneys, Mark Collins.

Collins comment may be a bit of an understatement. He and Angela Canepa, a special prosecutor assigned to the case by the Ohio Attorney General’s Office, talked about sharing multiple computer hard drives of information. Collins mentioned receiving five discs of information from the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation alone. At the same time, Collins said he and his team had received about half of the discovery to which they expect to have access.

As previously reported, discovery already asked for by Wagner III’s defense team covers a wide array of materials including autopsy reports for each of the victims, X-rays of those victims, as well as autopsy photos, which in some instances number as high as 140 for an individual victim.

Further materials listed as discovery in documents include, for example, 530 photos from a search of 260 Peterson Rd., Peebles, possibly a previous residence of one of the suspects or victims. The defense team also asked for photos from each of the other murder sites, along with what is named as 3D scans of the multiple murder sites. The discovery list totals the amount of materials asked for in at least two places in the paperwork provided by the court. At one point, the total reaches 2,448 pages, two videos, 18 audio files and two 3D scans. A second running total lists 2,665 pages plus one video.

In addition to discovery issues, defense attorneys for each of the suspects all have filed voluminous pretrial motions. George Wagner III’s attorneys have filed a total of 41 motions so far. More are expected. Many have to do with discovery questions.

On Wednesday, Deering ruled on only three motions, seemingly minor issues such as allowing a court stenographer to be present during behind-the-scenes conversations with the judge. Another motion allowed Wagner III to appear in court wearing civilian clothes as opposed to jail garb and with no visible signs of restraints such as handcuffs. Deering previously granted the same motion to Edward Wagner and other suspects in the overall case.

Each of the four persons charged directly with the murders are being held in separate jails without the possibility of bond.
Thanks very much for posting the article for me but I still wonder why I can't get the entire article to load. I can load it but all I get is blank after the "written by ....." (His name is there) after that no article or pic. Am I the only one or is the article gone and if so why? If it is did they receive a lot of flack for the pic being altered? Can someone please see if it is just my phone. I stayed quite a while just scrolling up and down on a blank page.

Thanks very much for posting the article for me but I still wonder why I can't get the entire article to load. I can load it but all I get is blank after the "written by ....." (His name is there) after that no article or pic. Am I the only one or is the article gone and if so why? If it is did they receive a lot of flack for the pic being altered? Can someone please see if it is just my phone. I stayed quite a while just scrolling up and down on a blank page.

Hi CWGran. I was able to see the link and pic. I wish I could help, but I am no good with tech stuff. (I'm an RN and can work the most complex medical equipment, but when it comes to computer issues or trying to use the cable remote control for my Smart TV, I'm completely lost).

Rhoden pretrials continue with defense motions - Times Gazette
POSTED ON MAY 16, 2019 BY TIMES GAZETTE

Notice Billy's right hand is photo shopped in this photo---to EDIT OUT the scorpion tattoo....WHY? o_O Click on photo to enlarge it then enlarge it some more. Very clearly there is a different hand, photo shopped, onto Billy's hand...:rolleyes:

web1_Billy1.jpg

Murder suspect George “Billy” Wagner III talks with defense attorney Mark Collins following Wednesday’s pretrial hearing.

I'll add my 2 cents here. This photo has definitely been photoshopped! JMO looks like a fake hand with a fake ugly tattoo to me.

About Reader - I am strongly of the opinion that FW is behind all of it. What we're seeing is the revenge the Ws threatened. They've already begun to work on RS, the special BCI investigator, too. Demanding a special court meet so they can question him. Absurd!

Wonder why no revenge was mentioned againt Rob Junk?

JMO

About Reader - I am strongly of the opinion that FW is behind all of it. What we're seeing is the revenge the Ws threatened. They've already begun to work on RS, the special BCI investigator, too. Demanding a special court meet so they can question him. Absurd!

Wonder why no revenge was mentioned againt Rob Junk?

JMO

That seems possible. Recall FW's motions requesting names of witnesses, etc. She wants to seek revenge against people who don't go along with her agenda. Assume she's always been this way.

Here is the entire article for you......

......Click on this photo, then enlarge and you can see the outline of a fake hand photo shopped over Billy's hand to show a different tattoo.
The fake tattoo is shaped like an animal (black legs, black ears, black tail, design lines on body) with designs and dark lines in it. They didn't want to show the scorpion tattoo. This is a fake hand/tattoo, photo shopped to COMPLETELY HIDE AND COVER the scorpion tattoo.

I would like to know why. Is it because it might be the tattoo that is in the evidence? Are they concerned that someone might be offended by it? Are they trying to make Billy look better by not having an 8 segmented scorpion body on his trigger finger?

Rhoden pretrials continue with defense motions

By Tom Corrigan - tcorrigan@aimmediamidwest.com

web1_Billy1.jpg

For the second day in a row on Wednesday, Pike County Court of Common Pleas Judge Randy Deering oversaw a hearing designed to steer further towards trial the case against one of the persons accused in the 2016 Rhoden murders.

Tuesday saw the youngest defendant, Edward “Jake” Wagner face Deering for a pretrial hearing.

On Wednesday, Edward Wagner’s father, George Wagner III, another suspect in the murders, sat in front of Deering for yet another of his pretrial sessions.

A total of six members of the Pike County Wagner clan were arrested in November in connection with what’s been called the massacre of eight people, most members of the Rhoden family. Those six suspects have been in and out of Deering’s court for multiple pretrial hearings since then.

At this point in the judicial process, most of the courtroom happenings in the case seem to revolve around defense motions for discovery, evidence held by prosecutors and law enforcement officials.

“There’s a voluminous amount of discovery,” said one of George Wagner’s court-appointed attorneys, Mark Collins.

Collins comment may be a bit of an understatement. He and Angela Canepa, a special prosecutor assigned to the case by the Ohio Attorney General’s Office, talked about sharing multiple computer hard drives of information. Collins mentioned receiving five discs of information from the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation alone. At the same time, Collins said he and his team had received about half of the discovery to which they expect to have access.

As previously reported, discovery already asked for by Wagner III’s defense team covers a wide array of materials including autopsy reports for each of the victims, X-rays of those victims, as well as autopsy photos, which in some instances number as high as 140 for an individual victim.

Further materials listed as discovery in documents include, for example, 530 photos from a search of 260 Peterson Rd., Peebles, possibly a previous residence of one of the suspects or victims. The defense team also asked for photos from each of the other murder sites, along with what is named as 3D scans of the multiple murder sites. The discovery list totals the amount of materials asked for in at least two places in the paperwork provided by the court. At one point, the total reaches 2,448 pages, two videos, 18 audio files and two 3D scans. A second running total lists 2,665 pages plus one video.

In addition to discovery issues, defense attorneys for each of the suspects all have filed voluminous pretrial motions. George Wagner III’s attorneys have filed a total of 41 motions so far. More are expected. Many have to do with discovery questions.

On Wednesday, Deering ruled on only three motions, seemingly minor issues such as allowing a court stenographer to be present during behind-the-scenes conversations with the judge. Another motion allowed Wagner III to appear in court wearing civilian clothes as opposed to jail garb and with no visible signs of restraints such as handcuffs. Deering previously granted the same motion to Edward Wagner and other suspects in the overall case.

Each of the four persons charged directly with the murders are being held in separate jails without the possibility of bond.
Jmo it does look odd, but defense attorney’s hand also looks distorted. It is either photoshopped or some time of camera setting. I am not sure which jmo

I'll add my 2 cents here. This photo has definitely been photoshopped! JMO looks like a fake hand with a fake ugly tattoo to me.

Yes! It's so obvious! His right hand with scorpion tattoo is photo shopped with a fake hand that has a big ugly dark tattoo covering it. Meant to HIDE the scorpion tattoo. The scorpion tattoo has been edited out, for some reason.

Jmo maybe it’s just focus of the camera and not photoshopped. Jmo

I don't see what ya'll are seeing. Both hands have the same tatt on them in the pics. I will say that you are right, the way your skin folds or how the light plays, can make your tatts look very different. a lot of artists won't even tatt the hands b/c the ink ink used in the tatts doesn't hold well on hands.

ETA: I see a scorpion in both pics on the same hand.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the Peterson Rd. address of the former Wagner home? Thankx if anyone knows!

Is anyone compiling photo's of each Wagner's court appearances? It would be interesting to see physically how each one changes over the months/years of these cases.
And I hate to see AC overloaded with all this. Seems to me she is a one woman band even though the seats next to her are filled. I can't help but feel she's not getting much help from them. Anyway, I'd like to see how she changes too.

BBM
I agree w/you on the one seated directly next to her (RJ), and idk enough about the other guy to make a judgement call on him, but in her position, she's likely got several of her staff, assigned to assisting behind the scenes, with this case.

Jmo maybe it’s just focus of the camera and not photoshopped. Jmo

Yeah, I think that's the case. If they didn't want anyone to see his tatt, they'd just cropped the photo to a waist up shot... Much simpler than trying to photoshop it out (especially if they're that sorry at it that they could lose their job).

Attachments

• web1_Billy1.jpg
    web1_Billy1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 9
  • web1_Billy1_crop.jpg
    web1_Billy1_crop.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 10
So far that's a rumor, but IF it happened, LE probably couldn't retrieve a recording of the actual conversation. LE might have found something if they had zeroed in immediately on Jake Wagner and retrieved his phone. Even then, he may not have been recording Hanna Rhoden's calls as he was listening in on them.

On the other hand, the FBI has been pretty amazing at what all they can recover from cellphones, laptops, PCs, etc. Jake would have had to have been pretty stupid (or really feeling arrogant) to have recorded the murders via hacking. But, I'd bet we're going to be surprised at all of the digital evidence that they've got on the W clowns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member