Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could DV communicate with BB since he didn’t have a phone?

He clearly had a phone. They texted while BB was at the airport, and even after the “kidnapping”, on Sunday or Monday he stopped answering BB’s calls.

I think it’s likely he either left it off or at home during the kidnapping hours or other crucial times.

But AFAIK LE has not made a statement about the phone that I know of.

MOO

Also, watch this video of the Grandmother speaking to media. It doesn't sound like a person who "doesn't want to be in the media". She also gives her account or Friday night and Saturday morning. I wish she was talking now.
Both DV and BB were staying at her house at least on Sunday, maybe longer. She has to know something.

Yes. And she did not mention anything about DV staying at her house. In fact, she dodged questions about him. IMO they all know the full story.

Gotta remember that the mother determines who is in the room with her. Brittany certainly strikes me as the type who could be very petty.

My cousin wasn't allowed in the room for the birth of his first child because he and the mother had broken up. She expresses regret about this every year on their son's birthday. They've since had two more kids and gotten married.

It's also possible there wasn't a sitter for the oldest or that he had to work or that he was sick.... there are a lot of possibilities.

I agree it usually is. I loved that in this case LE immediately requested their help. No waiting around!
With all her lies and contradictions so far... she probably had an entourage in the birthing room with her... who really knows... can you really trust anything she says at this point. Moo

With all her lies and contradictions so far... she probably had an entourage in the birthing room with her... who really knows... can you really trust anything she says at this point. Moo
Funny you said that. When I was watching the grandmother's interview I posted up-thread, I though about this. My initial reaction was "yea, she was there". As you say, they know who was there.

Also, watch this video of the Grandmother speaking to media. It doesn't sound like a person who "doesn't want to be in the media". She also gives her account or Friday night and Saturday morning. I wish she was talking now.
Both DV and BB were staying at her house at least on Sunday, maybe longer. She has to know something.

BB's Mom is speaking truth, she's genuine ... IMO she's a good person mixed up in a horrifying situation.

So then all the talk about inappropriate bathing, abuse and such from her first Q presser is false?. I don't get it. Or she's claiming she learned all this after I suppose.

< sigh > Never mind. I thought I was going to say something, but there are so many of what appears to be lies and so much double talk, I 'm completely confused now.

Sure would like to see her testify before a grand jury and to be a fly on the wall.

MOO

I knew it. I'm guessing he stayed until Mon/Tues and started ignoring her on Tues, and that's when she stop defending him. MOO
Yes, I think so too.

MONDAY 5/6:
BB says she has no doubt in DV's account of the abduction and strongly believes and fears her daughter is in the hands of dangerous strangers.
Stefania Okolie on Twitter

TUESDAY 5/7:
BB says, “He’s not with me, he was with his brother.”
Nick Valencia on Twitter

At 15:17 in the interview, BB states that her mother, DV's brother and herself received phone calls Saturday night that DV was at the hospital. She didn't say who called. She said "They went to the hospital". Not sure if that means all three of them. "They" were not allowed to see DV.

A lot of suspicion has fallen onto BB, and rightfully so. She has clearly lied to the public on multiple occasions.

But I have doubts that Maleah was killed on the 30th, at least while she was there.

DV apparently disposed of Maleah on Friday, 2 full days later. That’s also when he was “cleaning” with bleach.

I just don’t think he’d let the body sit there decomposing—the smell would’ve been unbearable and surely neighbors walking by the apartment would’ve gotten a whiff if that were the case. Unless perhaps she was dismembered as QW said, and placed in the freezer? (Sorry).

Also why would he make very disturbing comments to BB after/during their fight if Maleah was already dead? It sounded to me, just MOO that the disturbing comments involved some kind of threats of violence. If you’d just killed somebody why would you want there to be a record of threats on victim’s mom’s phone? MOO

I do think Maleah could’ve been seriously injured during their fight. But I don’t believe she died that day. That may be why BB could be lying saying she did not know Maleah was there. With the CPS looming heavily upon her, she couldn’t risk calling a doctor without losing custody for sure. She probably was praying Maleah would heal if something happened right before she left.

JMO

I agree. DV had the black trash bag in the laundry basket. When they find the car with the laundry basket the trash bag isn't there. I would think he threw it away along with MD. He is not smart at all. He said the Nissan Altima was stolen but had someone drop him off in the Nissan at the hospital. DUMB. So it wouldn't suprise me if he threw the trash bag in the apartment complex where they live.
Good point! For all we know DV threw the trash bag into a dumpster near his apartment or near the spot the car was found.

IMO though I think if Maleah's body was in fact in the trash bag then it's probably still with her.I know it's happened in other cases but in the majority I've followed murderers are unlikely to remove a body from whatever it's wrapped in.

That your loser common law husband boyfriend or ex-fiancé was an unreliable slippery mooch and loser player liar jerk doesn’t necessarily mean BB or BB2 ever suspected DV was a child rapist or murderer.

I really enjoyed reading your post and viewpoints. I agree with many. On this though I don't see it the same. Q (spokesperson, friend, activist whatever is the best term for his position in this) said there had been issues of inappropriate bathing, and that she was upset about his physical punishments before leaving. I think murder was unexpected. If that's what happened. But Q at initial presser with Bb came out saying basically this person is/was a threat.

Unfortunately, they choose to put out to the community things like homosexuality, beatings, and molestation, before seemingly recanting some that in a different interview. Which is true? Look how it made good hearted forum posters here react let alone people who knew Maleah or lived in the community. IMHO She, and absolutely Q, knew exactly what they were doing making those suggestions. Hoping to create an angry mob attitude towards DV. I really question why, and despite all of that don't discount everything as full lies. Did they want an angry mob because it's deserved? Because he's a lone rapist or a lone murderer? (which would obviously be more than deserving) Or?

I can't make heads or tails of unfortunate spokesperson Maleah got in life. Sad.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed reading your post and viewpoints. I agree with many. On this though I don't see it the same. She said there had been issues of inappropriate bathing, and that she was upset about his physical punishments before leaving. I think murder was unexpected. If that's what happened. But she came out saying basically this person is/was a threat.

Unfortunately she choose to suggest to the community things like homosexuality, beatings, and molestation, before seemingly recanting some that in a different interview. Which is true? Look how it made good hearted forum posters here react let alone people who knew Maleah or lived in the community. IMHO She, and absolutely Q, knew exactly what they were doing making those suggestions. Hoping to create an angry mob attitude towards DV. I really question why, and despite all of that don't discount everything as full lies. Did they want an angry mob because it's deserved? Because he's a lone rapist or a lone murderer? (which would obviously be more than deserving) Or?

I can't make heads or tails of unfortunate spokesperson Maleah got in life. Sad.
As I recall, none of this came out of BB’s mouth. It was QX that said all this no?

I took the initial presser to be him giving her statements, with information she provided for the presser. Although I can understand the flip side argument that still only he verbally said it. I'll edit my post to leave the wiggle room and make it more appropriate.

Eta edited, I did that since in my eyes Q or her at this point were functioning on information from BB (spokesperson) which doesn't change the original message of my post but poster above had a decent point I respect.

SPECULATION ALERT:

I believe BB knew Maleah was back in the apartment on the 30th. Possibly Maleah did not want to go to daycare, wasn't feeling well or was having separation anxiety about mom leaving that day. I think BB was not happy that DV returned with Maleah because she wanted to confront him and argue about D pics he had shared with someone other than her. Possibly she opted not to confront him then because Maleah was there. She states in her most recent interview that she didn't confront him until she was at the airport by phone or by text. I think it is possible he left his phone at the house on a charger or something when he took kids to daycare that morning and she got nosy and only just discovered the communication and pics to another person.

Why she would still leave her children with him and then confront him about that, especially when she allegedly didn't like how he "whooped" her kids, just before she leaves the state, I will never understand. But I don't understand a lot about BB so I think it's entirely possible that's exactly what she did.

While gone, she refuses to communicate with him, ignoring his calls and texts. He becomes more and more angry. Maleah is a convenient helpless target for his frustration. He starts to send BB "disturbing" texts. Then he acts. How dare she accuse him of being gay, say she is not going to marry him and yet leave him here with her darn kids. He gets more and more angry and Maleah is on the receiving end of it.

I think all of this played out over the course of several days. Poor little Maleah.

Again, purely my speculation in piecing together the bits of information we have at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998