Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
QX was “involved” with another case that had a thread on WS. If my memory serves me, QX hasn’t changed.

Since Q has inserted himself into Maleah's case and keeps sharing information with msm I think it's important to take a hard look at him so that we can judge for ourselves just how honest he's been.

Some WS threads where Q is mentioned:
Kala Golden - as spokesperson.
Alfred Wright - as "leader" of New Black Panther Party.
10 year old girl charged with rape - "head" of New Black Panther Party, stepped in to "defend" the girl even though he wasn't a lawyer.
Frank Frazier - "worked" with family to raise 2k reward even though Crimestoppers had offered a 5k reward two months earlier.
Alejandro Chavez - implied he was "working with" Texas EquuSearch.
Valerie Jackson - murderer confessed to Q.

And about 12 more that I could find. Of note, in Naketta Smith's case (OK), Q was presented as a minister and also credited for getting a confession.

Here's why I personally don't believe Q is completely trustworthy:
Quanell X marks his spot: Fiery voice takes on power, politics, police

SPECULATION ALERT:

I believe BB knew Maleah was back in the apartment on the 30th. Possibly Maleah did not want to go to daycare, wasn't feeling well or was having separation anxiety about mom leaving that day. I think BB was not happy that DV returned with Maleah because she wanted to confront him and argue about D pics he had shared with someone other than her. Possibly she opted not to confront him then because Maleah was there. She states in her most recent interview that she didn't confront him until she was at the airport by phone or by text. I think it is possible he left his phone at the house on a charger or something when he took kids to daycare that morning and she got nosy and only just discovered the communication and pics to another person.

Why she would still leave her children with him and then confront him about that, especially when she allegedly didn't like how he "whooped" her kids, just before she leaves the state, I will never understand. But I don't understand a lot about BB so I think it's entirely possible that's exactly what she did.

While gone, she refuses to communicate with him, ignoring his calls and texts. He becomes more and more angry. Maleah is a convenient helpless target for his frustration. He starts to send BB "disturbing" texts. Then he acts. How dare she accuse him of being gay, say she is not going to marry him and yet leave him here with her darn kids. He gets more and more angry and Maleah is on the receiving end of it.

I think all of this played out over the course of several days. Poor little Maleah.

Again, purely my speculation in piecing together the bits of information we have at hand.

BBM- QX also stated in the 1st interview that she gave back the ring and broke off the engagement before she left.
Another contradiction... how would QX know that unless BB told him. Moo

BBM- QX also stated in the 1st interview that she gave back the ring and broke off the engagement before she left.
Yes, if I remember right he said gave back his ring, and then immediately corrected course and said was going to give him back the ring and told him she wasn't going to marry him. QX strikes me as one of those persons who is pretty impressed with himself and likes to talk. I think he gets caught up in whatever he is relaying and takes a bit of license

Bumping Tricia's post re discussing BB:

Hey Everyone,

We all saw this coming but it still rips your heart out. Sweet little Maleah never had a chance with the monster her mother let live with them.

We have been asked to give guidance to this thread as far as what can be discussed.

If you new here then please note you can discuss what is being reported on in the mainstream media. Also, discuss what Maleah's mom has stated, and you can offer your opinion as to what happened to Maleah but you cannot randomly accuse family members, neighbors, or anyone who has not been named as a person of interest. Maleah's step-father is the only person of interest so far. However, Maleah's mom is under the media spotlight because we all want to know what she knew about or if she knew about what was going on with her husband and her daughter. You can certainly speculate on what the mother knew but please do not go crazy with unfounded accusations against the mom until we know more.

Thank you,
Tricia

Hope this helps

I really enjoyed reading your post and viewpoints. I agree with many. On this though I don't see it the same. Q (spokesperson, friend, activist whatever is the best term for his position in this) said there had been issues of inappropriate bathing, and that she was upset about his physical punishments before leaving. I think murder was unexpected. If that's what happened. But Q at initial presser with Bb came out saying basically this person is/was a threat.

Unfortunately, they choose to put out to the community things like homosexuality, beatings, and molestation, before seemingly recanting some that in a different interview. Which is true? Look how it made good hearted forum posters here react let alone people who knew Maleah or lived in the community. IMHO She, and absolutely Q, knew exactly what they were doing making those suggestions. Hoping to create an angry mob attitude towards DV. I really question why, and despite all of that don't discount everything as full lies. Did they want an angry mob because it's deserved? Because he's a lone rapist or a lone murderer? (which would obviously be more than deserving) Or?

I can't make heads or tails of unfortunate spokesperson Maleah got in life. Sad.
I'm having Tawana Brawley flashbacks.
MOO

I think it's difficult to determine whether or not every detail QX gave is accurate. He was relaying information based on what BB said, so we really don't know what she told him. Another source indicated that she said she told him she wanted to break things off and told him she was going to return the ring. Whether or not she did is probably not important, it's that she intended to break up with him that is the point, in my opinion. We don't know if they even had this argument in person or if it occurred over the phone or in text messages.
I think the only reason he said this was to back up the theory that DV snapped and went into a rage and killed Maleah.
Since BB is cooperating with LE, I'm hoping they have been looking at the cell phone data and the communication between the two.
DV may have gotten rid of his phone by the time he came up with the kidnapping story, but I would think LE would be able to recover those text messages QX referred to, and they may tell an interesting story. Imo

After listening to the most recent interview, I've come to believe that BB has nothing to do with actual killing of Maleah.

I think that from the beginning, BB has been scared s***less of getting charged with child neglect/child endangerment, which I believe she is definitely guilty. She most likely knew or at least should have known that Maleah was not safe alone with DV, but she left her with him anyway, while Maleah's older brother went to stay with CD during her travel. BB provided a weak reason for not taking Maleah with her, that she didn't have money for her ticket and that CD didn't ask for Maleah to stay with him.

Seems to me that Q and BB did the recent interview to emphasize the following info:

-BB confronted DV about the inappropriate photos at the airport, not at the house. (They think since the fight was away from home, BB didn't need to worry about possible danger to Maleah? I don't understand their logic.)

-Both Q and BB insisted DV was upset, not angry. (I don't know why they think that is important. Strange logic.)

-BB was not aware of molestation/abuse of Maleah by DV. BB learned of it after Q's investigation according to Q.

-Therefore BB is innocent of child neglect charges that could be brought upon her. Purpose of this interview was all about saving BB from possibly getting child endangerment charges in the future.

Yes, if I remember right he said gave back his ring, and then immediately corrected course and said was going to give him back the ring and told him she wasn't going to marry him. QX strikes me as one of those persons who is pretty impressed with himself and likes to talk. I think he gets caught up in whatever he is relaying and takes a bit of license

I just listened to the first statement by QX and he says, "She told him she was giving back his ring and that she was not going to marry him." Can't imagine why she wouldn't give it back when she saw him on Sunday but maybe that's not what was on her mind. Does anyone recall if she said she gave back the ring or that she was going to give back the ring in other interviews?

Edited to add - if she really did find out about the nudes at the airport then that explains why she hadn't given the ring back at that point. It was not a face to face conversation or confrontation. But still strange that she was still wearing it. But maybe she wasn't ready to explain to others why she wasn't wearing it.
MOO

This is the full 10 minute statement - not the 5 minute recap that many news sites have.
Quanell X Press Conference Maleah Disappearance

Fixed the link

Last edited:
Earlier today someone was mentioning the possibility that DV was sick before BB left on her trip. His claim of being sick with the flu started after BB left. Possibly, MOO, that he also claimed Maleah was sick if or when others asked about her or didn't see her the week she went missing.

Tweet dated Thursday 5/9.
Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter

I took the initial presser to be him giving her statements, with information she provided for the presser. Although I can understand the flip side argument that still only he verbally said it. I'll edit my post to leave the wiggle room and make it more appropriate.

Eta edited, I did that since in my eyes Q or her at this point were functioning on information from BB (spokesperson) which doesn't change the original message of my post but poster above had a decent point I respect.
That’s how it came across initially, but in interviews she’s said things that contradict what he said in the presser. When the interviewer tried to press him on what he’d said about DV being abusive for example, he dodged the questions.

That’s how it came across initially, but in interviews she’s said things that contradict what he said in the presser. When the interviewer tried to press him on what he’d said about DV being abusive for example, he dodged the questions.
Most, if not all of BB/Q's lies, contradictions, and inconsistencies relate to CPS issues BB could be confronted with.

Did BB knowingly endanger Maliah? I believe she did and was negligent for sure. Q and BB are trying to prove she didn't but approached the matter haphazardly in the beginning. Therefore many contradictions and inconsistencies and backpedalling.

I think BB needs a lawyer, not Q. Q's approach failed. IMO.

She is an unfit mother who probably never properly bonded with her children and sadly poor Maliah was killed in the end. IMO

After listening to the most recent interview, I've come to believe that BB has nothing to do with actual killing of Maleah.

I think that from the beginning, BB has been scared s***less of getting charged with child neglect/child endangerment, which I believe she is definitely guilty. She most likely knew or at least should have known that Maleah was not safe alone with DV, but she left her with him anyway, while Maleah's older brother went to stay with CD during her travel. BB provided a weak reason for not taking Maleah with her, that she didn't have money for her ticket and that CD didn't ask for Maleah to stay with him.

Seems to me that Q and BB did the recent interview to emphasize the following info:

-BB confronted DV about the inappropriate photos at the airport, not at the house. (They think since the fight was away from home, BB didn't need to worry about possible danger to Maleah? I don't understand their logic.)

-Both Q and BB insisted DV was upset, not angry. (I don't know why they think that is important. Strange logic.)

-BB was not aware of molestation/abuse of Maleah by DV. BB learned of it after Q's investigation according to Q.

-Therefore BB is innocent of child neglect charges that could be brought upon her. Purpose of this interview was all about saving BB from possibly getting child endangerment charges in the future.

This is the direction I've been leaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie