CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #53 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a big fan of this mineshaft idea.

Plenty of killers have done this, and it would have been entirely feasible for PF to have done the same.

That being said, why go through the charade with KK?

This guy was as lazy as he was sloppy, and I just don’t see him going through that kind of effort to deceive the woman who could already bury him if she talked.

I suppose it’s possible that he dumped the burned remains in a spot like that, but I continue to believe the landfill was searched for a reason, and that reason was specific and credible evidence that Kelsey’s remains were disposed of there.

Do you have any thoughts on where the specific evidence came from that Kelsey’s remains were in the landfill?

Do you have any thoughts on where the specific evidence came from that Kelsey’s remains were in the landfill?
Well we know it didn’t come from KK, as she said she didn’t know.

My guess is that cell phone records, some other witness, landfill receipts, or something along those lines, led to that search.

It’s a hell of a task to just undertake on a whim, so I’m sure there was some solid basis to it, but we’ll have to wait for the answer.

After dinner that night, he drove back out and stowed the tote in the barn at Nash, while he "thought" about how he was going to dispose of her body.
Careless. Sloppy. Lazy.
bbm

Allegedly having the idea while thinking, KK could well carry the corpse to Idaho in the loaned car and dump it there somehow. What an idea, IF he ever had it indeed. Obviously all the time having his "servants" in mind and how to involve them and how to give some annoying work to them (like the men at the landfill).

bbm

Allegedly having the idea while thinking, KK could well carry the corpse to Idaho in the loaned car and dump it there somehow. What an idea, IF he ever had it indeed. Obviously all the time having his "servants" in mind and how to involve them and how to give some annoying work to them (like the men at the landfill).
I recall that it was stated that he did in fact ask her and she refused. Hope my memory serves me correctly.

bbm

Oh, that idea definitely occurred to him:

Breaking down the case against Patrick Frazee for the murder of Kelsey Berreth
SFA:
Then, Frazee takes her to a barn on Nash ranch, where Kenney says he stored Berreth’s body in a black tote.

He reportedly asked Kenney to take the remains back to Idaho, but she declined.

So she says he decided to burn the tote on his property.

Last edited:
Sam Kraemer tweeted at 2:15 pm on February 19, 2019:
“Frazee wanted Kenney to take the remains to Idaho, Kenney refused. Frazee Said “we’re finishing this.” So, at Frazee’s direction, Kenney texts Cheryl Berreth from Kelsey’s phone saying she’s call her tomorrow. Sheila Frazee had Kaylee.”

The principle problem with this sequence of events is not whether PF asked her to transport the body, though. SW 18-118 Affidavit, Attachment 1, Page 17 thru 19 of 26, accounts for all of the activity of KB’s phone from 7:23 am until 4:03 pm, then states: “There is no more recorded activity for her (KB’s) phone on November 24.”
No phone call or text from KB’s phone to CB was included anywhere in the massive amount of cellular data provided.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Colorado Judicial Branch - Teller - Cases of Interest - The People of the State of Colorado v. Patrick Frazee

Sam Kraemer tweeted at 2:15 pm on February 19, 2019:
“Frazee wanted Kenney to take the remains to Idaho, Kenney refused. Frazee Said “we’re finishing this.” So, at Frazee’s direction, Kenney texts Cheryl Berreth from Kelsey’s phone saying she’s call her tomorrow. Sheila Frazee had Kaylee.”

The principle problem with this sequence of events is not whether PF asked her to transport the body, though. SW 18-118 Affidavit, Attachment 1, Page 17 thru 19 of 26, accounts for all of the activity of KB’s phone from 7:23 am until 4:03 pm, then states: “There is no more recorded activity for her (KB’s) phone on November 24.”
No phone call or text from KB’s phone to CB was included anywhere in the massive amount of cellular data provided.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Colorado Judicial Branch - Teller - Cases of Interest - The People of the State of Colorado v. Patrick Frazee

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...erest/2018CR330/002/18-116 Search Warrant.pdf

From the SW:

KB's mom, CB, reported to Agent Slater that on 11/24, "she (Cheryl) inadvertently dialed Kelsey's cell phone and hung up before anyone answered. A short time after the inadvertent call, Cheryl received a text message from Kelsey's phone stating, "I'm tied up, I'll call you later." Cheryl stated she never received a return phone call or text message from Kelsey."

CB has a record of that text, and when it was sent.
LE, I'm sure, also now has a record of that text, and when it was sent.

We know KB didn't send that text to her mom.

This is the text PF had KK send from KB's phone to CB.

JMO.

My great hope is that PF will make a deal to plead guilty so he can be in a prison close to Mama....that or one where the conditions are better.

We have many overcrowded, tumbledown prisons in the South so being assigned to one less cruddy is sometimes a prosecution bargaining tool here. Let's hope that's true in Colorado.

Some of ours have prisoners warehoused in dormitories and I can't imagine that PF would like not having his own space.

I'd love to get this over with even though I will miss you Frazee-hatin' friends!

RBBM:

Oh, we'll find another perp to hate! Unfortunately.

Even so. I’d bet every pair of chaps that I own, on those teeth being completely unrelated.

The fact that I don’t own any chaps, nor know what the hell chaps are, notwithstanding.

Ha! That definitely gives new meaning to the phrase, "safe bet."
Literally nothing to lose with that wager.

Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of chaps.
I don't have the foggiest what they are either, but they sound horribly uncomfortable.
They probably add 10 pounds, too, so there's that.

Even so. I’d bet every pair of chaps that I own, on those teeth being completely unrelated.

The fact that I don’t own any chaps, nor know what the hell chaps are, notwithstanding.

I had to laugh at this. I bet my cowboy boots (which I don't have), PF owned a few pair, being a farrier. He wouldn't want to wear them where he is now. They have no butt or seat. Some guys think they're appealing. ( ;

If SW phone records say one thing and CB says another, there was a mistake made. So trial will be interesting.

Referring to posts 167 and 168
I doubt CB made a mistake, as that’s something that a mother would remember.

Trial will be interesting though, that’s for sure.

I hope the prosecution starts with PF’s lies, and then moves right on to the phone records.

That would be a devastating one-two punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0