IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #3

I hate to even say this, but do we believe mom's story? From the very beginning it's been lie after lie. Could RL actually be devoted to HER and taking the heat? For an accident or something? Not inferring he's an honorable guy, but stranger things have happened.

Nobody in the family reported this beautiful baby missing. If mom and RL were living somewhere different than brother, who had him? Is that why nobody reported her missing-they didn't see her on a regular basis?

Her "anger" and how she is going to tell off RL, just didn't jive with being so afraid of him she didn't report Amiah missing. IMO she's a bad actress at the very least. I think Amiah is deceased but can't decide who did what? I think all the players in this drama need to be charged. It's gone on too long.

MHOO JMO MOO

I hate to even say this, but do we believe mom's story?
MHOO JMO MOO

I think the fact that LE said in their initial press release that they felt Amber was being cooperative has led a lot of people to assume innocence in the matter (MOO). It's hard to really separate one's feelings on her being a negligent parent with her role in the homicide case... I can't imagine how difficult it must be to be in the spotlight under such grim circumstances when you have such a checkered past and present.

I don't believe a word any of these characters say. I'm pretty sure the 3 main characters know how, when and where at the very least. 2 of them know where she's at now. Right now they're doing a lot of CYA. I've been angrier about a bug bite than she appears to be at RL....... IMO, MOO

I don't believe a word any of these characters say. I'm pretty sure the 3 main characters know how, when and where at the very least. 2 of them know where she's at now. Right now they're doing a lot of CYA. I've been angrier about a bug bite than she appears to be at RL....... IMO, MOO
IMO if the mom is so simple that she can't grasp the import of her daughter being missing and likely dead because of her boyfriend then her family needs to persuade her from having more kids. JMO.

This case reminds me of Breanna Lewis. Her 11 month old baby Harlee went missing and was found dead in a diaper box in a field near her house. She was charged with homicide by child abuse, the judge ordered a gag order and we have heard basically nothing about the case since last may.
I have a feeling we may not hear much more in this case either. I hope at least there is an arrest soon and someone is held responsible for Amiah's death.

This case also reminded me of Harlee, as well as little Caliyah McNabb. Too many similar cases...it saddens me.

Sadly I'm still following this case or lack of case. LE hopefully is holding big evidence. FBI brought in early helps but at this point it isn't looking good. The shocking reality of poverty, drug addiction, criminal element of this area is horrific. What have we become?

Sadly I'm still following this case or lack of case. LE hopefully is holding big evidence. FBI brought in early helps but at this point it isn't looking good. The shocking reality of poverty, drug addiction, criminal element of this area is horrific. What have we become?
We've become a society that has seen all of the above mentioned conditions lead to the unimaginable child abuse and murder of thousands of innocent children and family members trapped in these circumstances. It's at epidemic proportions IMO.

It makes me sick that there is no more attention to these issues by LE, CPS, and local, State and Federal politicians and lawmakers. I think funding for solutions should be a priority for our government.

I am sure she knows or has read how she comes across and I myself have been judgmental about it.

However, in this video I see some apparent real anger even though my guess would be that she knew she needed to show that and maybe was advised to do so. Yet LE thus far has said she was taunted by R about where her daughter was so I am going to try to withhold my judgment as they have not implicated her but they have implicated R. Of most interest to me was when a reporter asked if she ever thought her baby was really taken to the sitter's or "this" home and she seemed to say yes but then stopped herself from saying much more. To me, that seems like LE advice.

I guess I am hoping they know more than we do and she feels her baby is alive, not sure if I believe that, but I will go with it for the moment as I like to have that hope and if there is any, well, I will try to grab onto it for now.

I also tried to stay away from this thread as it is just heartbreaking..there is a picture of her on a cousins social media and she is just too cute... But regardless wherever you are amiah there are people who love you and are still looking for you.. You will never be alone I hope your just napping right now so sweet dreams sweetie.

Checking in on Amiah. Agree with the above posters. So many care about you sweet baby, people who never knew you, myself included. And those in your life, any who know if they have not come forward and told all they know--should care enough to do the right thing as well and d**n them if they do not. You deserved better.

A great post ilovechili.

I just keep hoping that if Amber sees this thread she will realise people do care. Amber maybe go to your father, he will take care of you and if you do think of any little thing that could help us here to help you get Amiah back. Amber your father seems to be a caring man, turn to him he is waiting.

A great post ilovechili.

I just keep hoping that if Amber sees this thread she will realise people do care. Amber maybe go to your father, he will take care of you and if you do think of any little thing that could help us here to help you get Amiah back. Amber your father seems to be a caring man, turn to him he is waiting.

Thank you, yours as well. We all care about this child, even though we did not know her, people do care, and I hope in some way, shape or form it helps in some way.

Once again, I'm just still frustrated that no one has even been charged with child endangerment or neglect, at the very least...

I am too. Just hoping they're getting their ducks in a row behind the scenes so none of the slimeballs involved are able to walk away. I'm sure they could press minor charges but we want the ones that'll put them away for a long time if not forever. I just can't see IMPD letting the creeps involved get one over on them.

ETA all the above just MOO, nothing less or more.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back