Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80*GRAPHIC* - Tammy Corrine Terrell

Status
Not open for further replies.
MISSING PERSON
Cecile Frances Moch

Cecile-Moch-92800_1.jpg

Cecile-Moch-92800_2.jpg

MISSING SINCE:
08/07/1980
SEX:
Female
DOB:
09/17/1960
RACE:
White
HEIGHT:
5' 3"
EYES:
Hazel
WEIGHT:
100 lbs.
HAIR:
Brown
OTHER IDENTIFIER:
Left ear pierced 3 times
DENTAL X-RAYS AVAILABLE:
Yes
Cecile was last seen on August 7, 1980, in Santa Barbara, CA
Contact
AGENCY:
Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department
PHONE NUMBER:
(805) 681-4330
CASE NUMBER:

Link: Cecile Frances Moch

Don't get me wrong, I don't want Cecile to be dead. I would love to read that she's alive and lives a happy life somewhere. But if she is deceased then I do hope her body is found so her loved ones can have some closure. Her resemblance to this Jane Doe is striking. I wonder if the Doe's ear was pierced three times? DoeNetwork only states her ears were pierced, but it doesn't say how many times.

If the LE dealing with the missing person’s case get informed of a possible match, they might be able to track down the girl’s family to ask for DNA. In Lina Reyes-Geddes’s case (a missing woman that recently got linked to an unidentified victim and identified by one of our own websleuthers) the local investigators actually tracked down her family all the way to Mexico in order to compare their DNA to the UID. Jsyk don’t let missing identifiers discourage you ;) It’s also possible that the LE has these identifiers on file but that they aren’t entered into NamUs for whatever reason.
Also, everyone has to remember that sometimes things are exaggerated, or lied about in order to essentially smoke out a lead. It's entirely possible that the photo has the gap on the wrong side, or they simply have the wrong information entered in.

Also, everyone has to remember that sometimes things are exaggerated, or lied about in order to essentially smoke out a lead. It's entirely possible that the photo has the gap on the wrong side, or they simply have the wrong information entered in.

I'm thinking the dental information is correct, her full dental x-rays were published in the ADA magazine. I'm thinking they wouldn't have deliberately transposed them or provided false information to the dental community if they sincerely wanted their help, at least, I would hope not. There's a link to that article somewhere on this thread, sorry, it's probably way back, though.

I'm thinking the dental information is correct, her full dental x-rays were published in the ADA magazine. I'm thinking they wouldn't have deliberately transposed them or provided false information to the dental community if they sincerely wanted their help, at least, I would hope not. There's a link to that article somewhere on this thread, sorry, it's probably way back, though.

I think maybe what I should have said is that maybe we should be looking for more than just the gap? There was a post from Carl K in Sept 2018 on this thread that seemed to state that the gap was post mortem...

I was one of probably much more people that pointed to the fact that her teeth had undergone some serious altercations by blunt forced trauma to the face....

I was one of probably much more people that pointed to the fact that her teeth had undergone some serious altercations by blunt forced trauma to the face....

I mean, the weapons they described, could CERTAINLY do that type of damage. We could be looking at the wrong things. Her post mortem photo is oddly beautiful though... lord that makes me sound like a psycho. It's sad that she's dead, but there's almost a sense of calmness to her and I hope that means that she found some sort of peace if that's possible. But I've found that comparisons for her in my mind, always lead me back to comparing it to the PM of her.

These are the cases that haunt. It's reassuring though, that there are so many UID's that are getting their names back in recent years.

I mean, the weapons they described, could CERTAINLY do that type of damage. We could be looking at the wrong things. Her post mortem photo is oddly beautiful though... lord that makes me sound like a psycho. It's sad that she's dead, but there's almost a sense of calmness to her and I hope that means that she found some sort of peace if that's possible. But I've found that comparisons for her in my mind, always lead me back to comparing it to the PM of her.

These are the cases that haunt. It's reassuring though, that there are so many UID's that are getting their names back in recent years.

The picture is touched up, there is a picture were you can see damage to the face. The picture could also be after embalming, but I don't think that's the case here. I looks like she is still on a coroner's table.

The picture is touched up, there is a picture were you can see damage to the face. The picture could also be after embalming, but I don't think that's the case here. I looks like she is still on a coroner's table.

That photo is not post-embalming. I have her post embalming photo, and she looks very much different.

I haven't received a response after submitting Cecile Moch to the doenetwork....I know they were working to update their website or database this year...I'm unsure if this is why there was no response...

Submit it to Namus
Although for some reason for identifiers it says:

DNA: Sample Currently Not Available
Dentals:
Charting Currently Not Available
Fingerprints: Fingerprint Information currently Not Available

-In the California Department of justice it states they have dental X-rays available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan