Found Safe TX - SS, 8, Fort Worth, kidnapped while walking w/mother, 18 May 2019

• Issued for: Texas
  • AMBER Alert: 30266
MK_amberAlert.png

SS

• Missing Since
    • May 18, 2019
    • Missing From
    • Fort Worth, TX
    • Age Now
    • 8 years
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Brown
    • Eye Color
    • Blue
    • Height
    • 4'5"
    • Weight
    • 56 lbs
    • Description
    • Freckles under eyes, pierced ears wearing a teal shirt with ?Centennial? in pink letters and periwinkle & seafoam green leggings.
Vehicle Information
    • Color:
    • Dark Gray
    • Description:
    • Alloyed wheels and either light or no tint on it
    • License plate:
    • Paper tag
The Fort Worth Police Department is searching for SS, white, female, 8 years old, DOB 4/9/11, 4'5", 56 LBS, brown hair, blue eyes, freckles under eyes, pierced ears wearing a teal shirt with "Centennial" in pink letters and periwinkle & seafoam green leggings.Police are looking for unknown black male with a bald head, no facial hair, skinny build wearing a navy jacket and a gray shirt. The suspect is driving a 4-door dark gray vehicle with alloy wheels. The suspect was last heard from in Fort Worth, TX around 6:30 pm. Law enforcement officials believe this child to be in grave or immediate danger.

He’s wearing a navy jacket and gray shirt. Wonder what kind of navy jacket? Like a navy suit jacket and gray dress shirt? A navy windbreaker and gray polo?

Last edited by a moderator:
If everything is as it seems here, this was incredibly brazen.

We hear about kids being kidnapped, but we don’t hear about strangers snatching little girls from their mother, who is right there.

This is really bad.

I hate hate hate that we have a legitimate abduction (not a “kidnapped by three random Hispanic guys and driven around for 24 hours” abduction) and no sign of her so far.

Praying for this sweet girl and trying not to think about the statistics.

[HAPPENING NOW]: @fortworthpd have intersection of 6th Ave & W Lowden blocked off w/ yellow crime scene tape. This is where SS was kidnapped around 6:30pm. I just talked to PD who tells me the man got out of his vehicle, grabbed the 8-year-old & drove away. @wfaa

Betsy Price on Twitter (City of Fort Worth Mayor)
We are praying for SS, her family and the entire community. We’ve activated additional resources within our police department. We will keep providing updates. Remember any lead helps.
12:08 AM - 19 May 2019

Betsy Price on Twitter
#AmberAlert Update: #SS was last seen wearing this outfit. The vehicle involved is also pictured. Anyone with information should call @fortworthpd at 817-392-4222.

<modsnip: image of minor victim removed>
D654VJjWkAI9dkb.jpg

11:51 AM - 19 May 2019

[HAPPENING NOW]: @fortworthpd have intersection of 6th Ave & W Lowden blocked off w/ yellow crime scene tape. This is where SS was kidnapped around 6:30pm. I just talked to PD who tells me the man got out of his vehicle, grabbed the 8-year-old & drove away. @wfaa
Referencing location Google Maps

Fort Worth Police on Twitter
PIO en route to 2900 6th Avenue in reference to #MissingChild. We’ll Tweet media staging area once we are at the location.
9:06 PM - 18 May 2019

I hope and pray for a miracle. I’m really hoping with all my heart this doesn’t turn out like the Hailey Owens case.
Yeah, that was brazen, this one even more so.

This guy is spectacularly dangerous, as he didn’t care at all that he was spotted, or that her mother was right there.

He’s not thinking about getting caught, he’s thinking about getting what he wants.

Like a guy with nothing to lose.

This guy is spectacularly dangerous, as he didn’t care at all that he was spotted, or that her mother was right there.

He’s not thinking about getting caught, he’s thinking about getting what he wants.

Which is extreme... even for websleuths....

Very dangerous- In a residential area in broad day light.

Like an escaped criminal or recent parole>?

Another set of paper plates? How fast can LE get info on cars like this sold in a 100 mile radius?

Like an escaped criminal or recent parole>?

Another set of paper plates? How fast can LE get info on cars like this sold in a 100 mile radius?

Something like that is possible. Someone who is going away for something, and wants one more thrill.

They can’t get that plate information fast enough. They need to catch him yesterday.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back