Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking back about the videos of BB and her tendency toward using past tense when talking about Maleah... it’s quite possible that LE has told her that she is gone. We’ve seen it happen and come out later in other cases.

Maybe her and QX Can do another interview to explain that.
MOO

Hmmm BB has said an off duty policeman got her and her mum into the apartment? So I’m assuming she means the communal hallways? Yet she didn’t knock on her door in case she woke anyone inside :confused:

See it’s almost offensive she’s giving out this story. Who in their right mind would have a missing partner and children, not at the airport as planned, not answering their phone etc and may be within a touching distance of her babies and yet not bust the door down. I can’t believe the statements she’s being giving out.

I wonder was her mum the one who actually picked her up and was part of this. If I were with a friend and this was happening to them you better believe I’d be knocking on the door until it was answered or get a locksmith.
Also for her to think he was in to not ‘wake’ them, is she then admitting that their car was parked up? As if the silver car was missing, why would she think they’re all asleep in the apartment?

All IMO, MOO

Thinking back about the videos of BB and her tendency toward using past tense when talking about Maleah... it’s quite possible that LE has told her that she is gone. We’ve seen it happen and come out later in other cases.

Oh totally agree, it’s just the ease in which she’s doing it, just gets my spider senses going (along with about a million other things) :eek:

Hmmm BB has said an off duty policeman got her and her mum into the apartment? So I’m assuming she means the communal hallways? Yet she didn’t knock on her door in case she woke anyone inside :confused:

See it’s almost offensive she’s giving out this story. Who in their right mind would have a missing partner and children, not at the airport as planned, not answering their phone etc and may be within a touching distance of her babies and yet not bust the door down. I can’t believe the statements she’s being giving out.

I wonder was her mum the one who actually picked her up and was part of this. If I were with a friend and this was happening to them you better believe I’d be knocking on the door until it was answered or get a locksmith.
Also for her to think he was in to not ‘wake’ them, is she then admitting that their car was parked up? As if the silver car was missing, why would she think they’re all asleep in the apartment?

All IMO, MOO
BB2 provided the information about the police officer in the parking lot.
BB2 was the one who mentioned they didn't want to call police and find out they're all just in there sleeping
I can't remember if BB said she knocked on the door when they went to the apts after the airport, but I know QX said so, and I think BB2 did as well. QX even added that she knocked on the patio door...:confused:

See this video: KHOU 11 News Houston @KHOU

BB2 was the one who mentioned they didn't want to call police and find out they're all just in there sleeping
I can't remember if BB said she knocked on the door when they went to the apts after the airport, but I know QX said so, and I think BB2 did as well. QX even added that she knocked on the patio door...:confused:

Thanks for pointing out that QE said that. I don’t recall BB saying it.

I can't remember if BB said she knocked on the door when they went to the apts after the airport, but I know QX said so, and I think BB2 did as well. He even said she knocked on the patio door...

Thanks so much! You’re ever so helpful on this thread ☺️
I think my fingers are running away with me this morning and I’m just writing all of my thoughts.
That’s very interesting her mum has said this, and the info about the patio. It feels like these stories are so layered and tangled.

I’m hoping the police officer has come forward to report what went on that night/morning and what the two ladies may have been saying.
I know if it were me I’d be in an absolute mad panic, as the only reason Mr Catsarse wouldn’t turn up at the airport with no communication is if he’d been in an accident on the way to pick me up. I wonder were they panicking, angry, upset etc to have a missing man and 2/3 missing children on their hands. I’d be ringing police ASAP as I’d be worried they’d had a car crash

Yes, and it's hard to believe that she wouldn't know. She was there when LE found the gas can and laundry basket in the car, she knows the cadaver dogs hit on the car, she knows about the blood and tissue evidence, and she knows DV is lying about the kidnapping story.
How could she not know? Who else's dead body could have been in the trunk of her car or in her apartment?

Yes, and it's hard to believe that she wouldn't know. She was there when LE found the gas can and laundry basket in the car, she knows the cadaver dogs hit on the car, she knows about the blood and tissue evidence, and she knows DV is lying about the kidnapping story.
How could she not know? Who else's dead body could have been in the trunk of her car or in her apartment?
BBM “blood and tissue evidence” has only been spoken about by QX, not BB, nor LE that I’ve seen. I think we need to ignore anything this guy says in this case.

ETA I stand corrected. It’s in the complaint document filed at the clerks office.

Last edited:
BBM “blood and tissue evidence” has only been spoken about by QX, not BB, nor LE that I’ve seen. I think we need to ignore anything this guy says in this case. He seems like a parasite IMHO
H

QX was giving such detailed info on this. Does anyone know how he’d get this information?

Thanks
Nope. So far none of it has been corroborated by LE, or even BB for that matter. In fact she was contradicting him in the last interview.

BBM “blood and tissue evidence” has only been spoken about by QX, not BB, nor LE that I’ve seen. I think we need to ignore anything this guy says in this case.
That's probably true.
But wasn't there a statement regarding all the blood found in the hallway and bathroom that was made by LE? I know they didn't specifically say tissue but I thought that's where they got the DNA belonging to Maleah.
This QX guy is really making it difficult to determine what the facts are. I think he mentioned tissue being found in the drain system to support his theory that Maleah was dismembered.
It doesn't seem likely that LE would share that information with him. He made it sound like as soon as LE left the apartment they went in to look at the crime scene. Usually it takes a lot longer for LE to turn it over to the family. In this case it seemed like it was just a day. Jmo

That's probably true.
But wasn't there a statement regarding all the blood found in the hallway and bathroom that was made by LE? I know they didn't specifically say tissue but I thought that's where they got the DNA belonging to Maleah.
This QX guy is really making it difficult to determine what the facts are. I think he mentioned tissue being found in the drain system to support his theory that Maleah was dismembered.
It doesn't seem likely that LE would share that information with him. He made it sound like as soon as LE left the apartment they went in to look at the crime scene. Usually it takes a lot longer for LE to turn it over to the family. In this case it seemed like it was just a day. Jmo
As far as I’m aware, LE has said nothing about blood evidence.

As far as I’m aware, LE has said nothing about blood evidence.
I wonder what the source is that I'm thinking of, then. It said investigators saw blood on the carpet, and after using luminol found more blood that had been cleaned up. They used Maleahs toothbrush to get her DNA and found her DNA in the blood samples, and DNA belonging to a female offspring of BB.
This all came from QX and has never been verified? I thought the investigator was quoted as saying this. I don't remember her name but I thought it was a woman. Imo

I wonder what the source is that I'm thinking of, then. It said investigators saw blood on the carpet, and after using luminol found more blood that had been cleaned up. They used Maleahs toothbrush to get her DNA and found her DNA in the blood samples, and DNA belonging to a female offspring of BB.
This all came from QX and has never been verified? I thought the investigator was quoted as saying this. I don't remember her name but I thought it was a woman. Imo
You are correct. My brain is fading. After 3am here.

It was noted in the complaint filed at the clerks office.

C2D313A3-4EE0-4147-83FD-FA6965E89BEE.jpeg

Source: https://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/edo...mBFKgmCBVOpSfNPGaa4JMzLSmxFUEutnN8ClG1CEz0A==
Free registration required. Search case no 163111001010 - 3

Attachments

• 85209437.pdf
    190.8 KB · Views: 7
Earlier today someone was mentioning the possibility that DV was sick before BB left on her trip. His claim of being sick with the flu started after BB left. Possibly, MOO, that he also claimed Maleah was sick if or when others asked about her or didn't see her the week she went missing.

Tweet dated Thursday 5/9.
Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
I believe that is what DV told his job also the daycare that MD attended.

Ah I’m sorry but this lady is one big billy bullshitter. Already made her peace with talking about Maleah in the past tense.
The fake tears, how little did she dab her eyes and nose?
And then being asked in video three “did you think DV was capable of hurting the children” she gave THE biggest pause. She KNOWS he was capable. I don’t even have kids but if someone mentioned that about Mr Catsarse I would immediately, in less than a second, be telling them that there’s no way on this planet he’d hurt a child.

She knows he’s capable. She knows it. Shame on her for covering up what has been (in the doctors words) child abuse.

Poor little Maleah, failed by the people who are meant to die for you, and the two other children who are also in this mess.
Words fail me.

All IMO, MOO
I agree with everything you said in this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail