Found Safe TX - SS, 8, Fort Worth, kidnapped while walking w/mother, 18 May 2019

I wonder if any of the car thefts popping up on crimemapping.com are related? Maybe he stole the vehicle he started with, ditched it and stole another one.

Attachments

• 62AE63E1-863C-47CD-B47C-3674FD996A82.jpeg
    62AE63E1-863C-47CD-B47C-3674FD996A82.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 5
From the video it looks like the mother falls away from the LEFT side of the vehicle.

She would likely grab for the same door her daughter was forced into the vehicle, so did he force SS into the left side read seat? If so, he’d have to have jumped out of the driver’s side.

Maybe someone caught that on their surveillance camera
Thats what I was thinking because otherwise he’d have to go back around the car or have an accomplice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that the area she was abducted from has been taped off with crime scene tape. Maybe not the whole block but most of the visible street and house to house. Is that typical? Also, the mom looks TINY in the ring cam footage. She also kinda rolls and gets up and almost shakes it off like disbelief obviously but also seeing stars maybe.

I think the car looks more like a Volvo but if the rims aren't stock then maybe not. Man I hope somebody on the other side of the street has a camera too!
Just based on what we have to go off of, the rims in the photo look huge to me especially compared to tire ratio so maybe they are not stock like you mentioned.

Moms adrenaline and strength must have been super human. I sure hope Mom was able to claw, scratch, grab him in some way on his hand or arm to get DNA. I suspect he may already be in CODIS.

Last edited:
This is only 7 miles from the kidnapping. wonder if related. M00

Police were investigating a fatal shooting in east Fort Worth Saturday afternoon.

One person was shot and killed. Police responded to the call at about 2 p.m. in the 4500 block of Richardson street.

The person’s identity has not been released. As of 4:30 p.m. Saturday, police had not made any arrests or identified any suspects.

Highly doubt it’s related. Ft. Worth is a large city, the 4th largest in Texas. And like most large cities, it’s got its rough areas. So while the city itself is pretty nice and fairly safe as far as large cities go, the East side is definitely not an area you want to be at any time of the day. That particular area off Rosedale and Lancaster and just west of Loop 820 is notorious for gang violence and armed robberies. It’s the kind of place you expect there to be at least one shooting per night. So while anything is possible, I would guess the shooting was nothing more than your garden variety armed robbery or drug dispute turned violent.

The scary thing about this crime is that, from where he took her, the perp could be on a major highway in a matter of just a few minutes and in another city very shortly after that. I-30, I-35, Loop 820, and even I-20 are all very close by and can have you in another city or even a short while later in another state pretty quickly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back