Found Safe TX - SS, 8, Fort Worth, kidnapped while walking w/mother, 18 May 2019

Ariel Plasencia‏Verified account @ariel_plasencia 7m7 minutes ago
Ariel Plasencia Retweeted Ariel Plasencia

Just posted the entire update on my Facebook page (link in bio). But here’s the gist: Two members of a local church group saw the vehicle in the WoodSpring Suites parking lot & called police. Officers breached the door to the hotel room & found SS. @wfaa #SS

Last edited by a moderator:
#HAPPENING NOW: Crime scene investigators taking pictures of the suspect vehicle: Gray, four-door sedan in the parking lot of WoodSpring Suites in Forest Hill. SS was found safe inside hotel. Suspect arrested. @wfaa @fortworthpd #SS
D66vMNoXYAAz1QA.jpg:large

Social media is a beast. Not sure if that’s good or bad yet. So thankful she’s been found safe! ❤️

This time it was what saved SS, the cop was absolutely clear about that. That is how these people got the information and went out looking for the car. This time, it was 1000% good.

This link which has been listed keeps updating. They have moving video of the car that the image shot is from if it helps anyone identify it. It’s at the bottom
Amber Alert issued for 8-year-old girl kidnapped while walking with mother in Fort Worth

So he drove around the neighborhood for 35 minutes and then what, just decided to snatch the next kid he sees regardless of the situation?

These kind of kidnappers do exactly that. They are opportunist kidnappers.

I have read many articles over the years stating they are always cruising areas looking for unsuspecting victims to kidnap.

Imo, so yes, this is exactly what he was doing. He was looking for a target, and tragically found a beautiful child to kidnap.

They use the element of surprise so the victim has no time to react before being taken or for others around the child to react quickly enough.

Most child kidnapping that happen right on the street there was no one who saw or heard a thing. Thank goodness in this case there was a witness.

I am so happy to see they found her. What a blessing for all!

Jmo

SS's journey to healing will take much love, support, and therapy to repair the horror, and trauma she has gone through.

When I saw she was taken to a motel by the kidnapper it made my heart skip a beat.

It reminded me of liite S. Davis who's predator also took her to a motel. The outcome of SDs case ripped my heart out.

Thank God this precious little girl was saved from the grips of evil.

Jmoo

This case may have had a completely different ending had there not been video. I think LE and the community would have been suspicious of this story without the video, and therefore not have had regular people out searching for the vehicle.

So happy to wake up to this news!! I hope he didn’t do anything to her, so disgusting. So glad she’s home. I assumed two people were involved though, for him to grab her so fast, and also push the mom from the car, and speed away so fast!

These kind of kidnappers do exactly that. They are opportunist kidnappers.

I have read many articles over the years stating they are always cruising areas looking for unsuspecting victims to kidnap.

Imo, so yes, this is exactly what he was doing. He was looking for a target, and tragically found a beautiful child to kidnap.

They use the element of surprise so the victim has no time to react before being taken or for others around the child to react quickly enough.

Most child kidnapping that happen right on the street there was no one who saw or heard a thing. Thank goodness in this case there was a witness.

I am so happy to see they found her. What a blessing for all!

Jmo
Cases like this allow the benefits of social media in crime solving to stand out so clearly. Without Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with their billions of users, little SS wouldn't have been found this quickly, if at all. The data connected cell phone makes it even more beneficial because people are literally carrying around live news feeds in the palms of their hands. No matter how much I may hate the fact that people, especially kids, are glued to their cell phones, this gives me a reason to hate it at least a little less.

Oh Hallelujah!!! Before I fell asleep, I had been reading the comments on the FWPD Facebook page. There were people stating they were already driving around looking for the car. Great way for the community to feel engaged and able to help. Did the Amber Alerts finally roll thru I wonder?

I almost forgot to give thanks to everyone who looked for her, shared her pic and found her. I am so glad that SS wasn't physically harmed. I hope that both she and her mom are being surrounded by loved ones who are taking care of their every need. They are both going to need some professional counseling to deal with the trauma. Mom's cries for help broke my heart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back