GUILTY WV - Riley Crossman, 15, Martinsburg, Morgan County, 7 May 2019 *arrest*

I don't usually do Facebook groups but since the case was local and I thought it was a good chance for a good outcome I thought I would.As soon as I found out about mom's bf that hadn't been mentioned I knew it was bad.The woman who ran the group was phenomenal with her info even though locals were calling her a liar.She was days ahead of the arrest with the name details of searches and a timeline.The reason for all of the agencies involved is Riley's Grandfather on her dad's side is retired secret service and FBI.The Grandma who saw Riley that night let's just say she's interesting

I just don't understand how with all this knowledge/law enforcement power in the family nobody protected this girl. It's so freaking sad.

RC's autopsy results will either put to rest some of the worst rumors out there or substantiate them. It is also the reason more specific charges against AM and possible charges against others aren't certain yet.
I hope they throw the book against anyone even remotely involved with not protecting her. The charges once decided on won't come close to being sufficient. MOO MOO

I guess, when push comes to shove, kids do what they have to do to survive and if that means getting themselves up, and fed and to the bus stop, then they do it. From the pictures on social media, the younger children are two boys who look to be elementary age. No clue as to who their father is, maybe someone with the last name that starts with O.

Riley would wake her mom at 3:30pm when she came home from school in the afternoons - mom taking a nap before her evening shift.
Mom home by 10pm from work. Guessing mom works a dinner shift from 4-9:30 with that time frame?

Mom seems to need a lot of sleep if napping before work and still in bed at 10am.

I can understand not checking on her at night, and letting him continue sleeping on the couch (if that was the case). The part that I feel is off is the 7:15 AM explanation. Even if I would not have heard my girls getting ready in the morning, and IF I would have assumed they went to school early, I still would have sent a "Good Morning" text and been very concerned if I didn't hear back.

IMO it’s odd that she didn’t check in and visit with Riley for a bit when she got home from work. I certainly would have. Up until the time they left for college, I always got up and ate breakfast with them in the morning. I loved my children so much that I wanted to spend as much time with them as I could while they were growing up. (I was a single mom that worked full time, too.)

Maybe her mom got up at 7:15 and was busy getting the two younger ones off to school? What are the elementary school hours?

I’m guessing the two younger ones don’t get home until after 4pm or so since Mom napped until Riley woke her at 3:30 to go to work. Was Riley supposed to take care of them while her mom worked in the evenings?

Unless they lived with their dad?

What was going on in Riley’s home environment?

AM had opportunities with mom at work in the evenings and Riley at home. What happened early that morning in the home between Riley and AM? With her mom right there in the house?

Maybe her mom got up at 7:15 and was busy getting the two younger ones off to school? What are the elementary school hours?

I’m guessing the two younger ones don’t get home until after 4pm or so since Mom napped until Riley woke her at 3:30 to go to work. Was Riley supposed to take care of them while her mom worked in the evenings?

Unless they lived with their dad?

What was going on in Riley’s home environment?

AM had opportunities with mom at work in the evenings and Riley at home. What happened early that morning in the home between Riley and AM? With her mom right there in the house?

You have the same questions I do!!

It depends on how much pull Granny has left as an elected official.which should have been very little before Riley's disappearance.

She’s just a county official though right? You would think with the *potential* magnitude of this situation (pending autopsy/substantiating rumours) that this may go higher than just county. If some of the things being said on SM are true, Granny would have a hard time covering someone’s tracks about their knowledge and potential involvement.

She’s just a county official though right? You would think with the *potential* magnitude of this situation (pending autopsy/substantiating rumours) that this may go higher than just county. If some of the things being said on SM are true, Granny would have a hard time covering someone’s tracks about their knowledge and potential involvement.
You would think so but I'm a small town West Virginian and their is families dating backing generations that just control everything from who the QB on the High School football team is to who is allowed to live in the town.I have hope with the feds involved it maybe different.The lady was elected with a husband who is a herion dealer don't count on pressure from the locals.

Are we certain she is a county official or is this just another rumor? Her name is not listed on the Berkeley County website.

Also, I too am from a small town in WV. Whether or not the mother is an official there is no way in h@ll she didn’t know this guy’s background. Everyone pretty much knows everyone in these towns and if you don’t know someone personally, you at least know of them. Just no excuse here for what happened. It simply is not possible the mother was unaware of her boyfriend’s background.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back