Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I would love to know what evidence LE has at this point in time. I can imagine they have scoured every cell phone ping, call, message and text of BB, BB2, DV, DV's brother, the Friend that took BB to the airport--if she exists and so forth. I suspect LE has video of everyone coming and going in and out of DV and BB's apt 24/7, not just the clips we have seen. I imagine they have a timeline of where players were, with whom they were with and when. IMO, they are going to, and are, putting together a strong circumstantial case as it seems quite probable that Maleah may not be recovered. In the meantime BB continues to give interviews which are also a huge asset to LE and she is assisting them every time she opens her mouth. Then there is the blood, dna, cadaver hit, bleach and so forth. I also think that LE is continuing to search for Maleah despite Equusearch having officially called off the search. I think BB believes/thinks "they" will not find Maleah and have given up, and she is therefore speaking much more freely. BB might believe she is playing everyone for a fool, but I actually think LE is playing her for the fool she is. Hope so anyway, MOO

Might I vent for a minute.....why can't we get a straight answer to the questions:
What time did your flight leave on the 4/30?
What time did you leave the apartment to go to said flight?

Why is this so very hard to answer.....

Edit add: and why wouldn't you volunteer it? A possible answer is that implicates you....

Last edited:
Might I vent for a minute.....why can't we get a straight answer to the questions:

Edit add: and why wouldn't you volunteer it? A possible answer is that implicates you....

A few more:
Did you talk to DV or the kids while in Massachusetts? When was the last time you actually talked to Maleah/heard her voice? I'm guessing she would say probably early morning on the 30th while getting her ready for school?

Did you try calling DV while at the airport? When you got to the apartment ~ 1 am Saturday morning? Before going to the police Saturday?Anytime on Saturday?

She's had multiple interviews. I have admittedly only watched bits and pieces of each interview, but does anyone know if any of these reporters have asked these questions? Very strange since she seems to be freely talking to anyone about anything and these are questions I would think reporters would be first to ask.

This is another strange part of the whole mess. Especially since that 2nd interview contradicted the parking lot show.

No, but this brings up an issue, if DV was wealthy, he wouldn't be in jail right now. He would have put up his cash bond. Our system of "justice" is biased towards people who have assets.

I don't care that DV is in jail, he deserves it. But I don't like the inequity in the system.

If you're too poor to make bail,
Make sure you don't go to jail.

BB2 provided the information about......[SBM.]....QX even added that she knocked on the patio door...:confused:

See this video: KHOU 11 News Houston @KHOU

Yep, even though it is a one story apartment she did not want to knock on the master bedroom window as it might wake them, isn't that the story? Just the patio door. Even though the car wasn't in the parking lot, isn't that the story? Pffft

Perhaps she's trying to make a point that you can get to the patio door over the fence?

BBM “blood and tissue evidence” has only been spoken about by QX, not BB, nor LE that I’ve seen. I think we need to ignore anything this guy says in this case.

ETA I stand corrected. It’s in the complaint document filed at the clerks office.

Ah, I missed the word *tissue* in the document at the clerk's office.

ETA, I reviewed it and I still don't see the word tissue anywhere. Perhaps you are referring to the toothbrush which had DNA on it? And that would not be blood?

Last edited:
No, but this brings up an issue, if DV was wealthy, he wouldn't be in jail right now. He would have put up his cash bond. Our system of "justice" is biased towards people who have assets.

I don't care that DV is in jail, he deserves it. But I don't like the inequity in the system.

I thought bail could be adjusted based on income and holding of the person who was being prosecuted?

That's probably true.
But wasn't there a statement regarding all the blood found in the hallway and bathroom that was made by LE? I know they didn't specifically say tissue but I thought that's where they got the DNA belonging to Maleah.
This QX guy is really making it difficult to determine what the facts are. I think he mentioned tissue being found in the drain system to support his theory that Maleah was dismembered.
It doesn't seem likely that LE would share that information with him. He made it sound like as soon as LE left the apartment they went in to look at the crime scene. Usually it takes a lot longer for LE to turn it over to the family. In this case it seemed like it was just a day. Jmo
Much about blood in the Criminal Complaint. The word "tissue" does not appear one time, however.

On Sunday, May 5, 2019, this affiant spoke with Detective Nina Sharp, of the Homicide Division, whom affiant finds to be a credible and reliable person. Detective Sharp went to the apartment of the defendant and his girlfriend, Brittany Bowens, with their consent. Detective Sharp has told this affiant that she observed drops of blood in the hallway leading to the bathroom of the apartment and on various surfaces of the bathroom for the apartment. Detective Sharp was present when Crime Scene Investigators from the Houston Forensic Science Center sprayed a chemical reagent that reacts to blood in the hallway and bathroom of the apartment. This reagent reacted to the presence of blood not visible to the unaided eye. This affiant knows from his training and experience that this reagent reaction occurs when a person has attempted to clean up blood. Detective Sharp supervised the collection of samples from these visible and reagent-only-visible stains which were tagged and analyzed by the Houston Forensic Science Center. During his interview, the defendant stated to your affiant that there should be no blood in the home and that no one was recently bleeding.

This affiant has spoken with analyst Courtney Head of the Houston Forensic Science Center who has reviewed the analysis of the presumptively positive blood samples from the swabs lifted in the apartment. Analyst Head, whom affiant believes to be a credible and reliable person, and who is trained in the science of forensic DNA, has told this affiant that most of the samples are a mixture with a female contributor as the major component. The major component is consistent with DNA samples taken from Maleah Davis's toothbrush. Further testing also showed that the major component is consistent with being from a person who is the maternal offspring of Brittany Bowens.

TX - TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Sugar Land, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

Mom of Maleah Davis says ex-fiancé was angry on day daughter vanished https://nypost.com/2019/05/11/mother-of-maleah-davis-says-ex-fiance-was-angry-on-day-daughter-went-missing/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons via @nypost

This is what is says:
“On the day that Brittany left to be with her sick father — her dying father — to be with family, there was a huge fight between her and him,” Quanell X, a community activist, said. “He was hurt, he was angry, he was upset” after she broke off their engagement and gave him back his ring, accusing him of being gay, she said. “I believe that caused him to snap in anger.”
(I guess MSM misquoted)

Probably already addressed as I am several pages behind. His statements re engagement ring are at the 2:00 mark on this video:

"When she left that day, to go to Massachusetts, told him that she was not going to return his ring, and that she was returning his ring and she didn't want to marry him. The mother informed him it was over and he subsequently said some very disturbing things via text messages"

Last edited:
Narcissistic people make their children extensions of themselves, children are objects, to be used to garner more attention to themselves. Don't confuse it with actually caring.

And the worst part about being an object, if you mess up your hair or clothes, as children would do, you no longer look "perfect", so you get beat. (That will teach you to mess up your pretty hair and dress). The rage of the narcissist, goes crazy.

I like this post a lot. Hope you don't mind me saving it for my notes. The part about children are extensions of themselves. That is so deep if you think about it. I also believe it plays a part in many cases of child abuse, I've had conversations with a therapist that explored more deeply into this subject. I also believe it's an important issue to explore when all appears normal to the 'outside' world, later to be found that all inside the privacy of a home wasn't that 'normal'.

I’m sorry, but was someone reported somewhere as being diagnosed with a narcissistic personality disorder somewhere that I’d missed? If so, please add a link.

I have never seen it reported that this has been diagnosed. With that said, it is something I've been researching based on the information we have been privy to. To me it relates to who comes first in decision making, parent or child.

$4500.00 could be easily found, even from oh so willing internet nuts despite being strangers. IMHO this is a choice on his part/defenses part.
I thought it was 45, 000 cash that was needed to get out, meaning he would have to come up with the entire amount. If he only needed 4500, I would think he would be out by now.

I haven't been able to keep up with this case as much or as closely as I would have liked; I know we are all wondering when mom left for her flight and which flights she was scheduled to be traveling on. What details do we know regarding the flights? What time did she say she had her mother pick her up? It was late at night if I remember correctly, wasn't it? What time did ex fiance report leaving for the airport before the "fake ambush by 3 men?" Was it ever reported how long she had waited prior to finding an alternate ride home or what time they got home?

Thanks and sorry for asking questions I know have already been discussed & answered in previous threads.

If you're too poor to make bail,
Make sure you don't go to jail.

So it's okay for rich people to commit crimes?

If he was even middle class he would be able to make bail. We are not supposed to have two different systems of justice - one for those who have money and one for the poor.

DV is a monster and I'm glad he can't make bail but your statement is contrary to the principles of American justice, IMO.

Your statement has the effect of acknowledging and approving of special privileges to people with money, while ignoring the fact that the US constitution is supposed to protect our rights so that people aren't railroaded by the justice system, regardless of their economic status.

Although DV isn't one of them, there are indeed innocent people who are arrested and charged, like this man who came to CA visit his son and instead was arrested and jailed for a month on charges he battered and raped his ex.

Turns out she was an evil nut trying to stop him from accessing their child. He lost his job because he couldn't bail out.

Imagine spending a month in jail for something you didn't do?

Could this be happening? A man's nightmare made real

I like this post a lot. Hope you don't mind me saving it for my notes. The part about children are extensions of themselves. That is so deep if you think about it. I also believe it plays a part in many cases of child abuse, I've had conversations with a therapist that explored more deeply into this subject. I also believe it's an important issue to explore when all appears normal to the 'outside' world, later to be found that all inside the privacy of a home wasn't that 'normal'.

I know this because I grew up in a home like this. Everything had to be "perfect". It is all about them. Children have to meet the expectations of perfection.

Or yes, they are physically, emotionally, mentally abused. This goes also to so much, especially in eating disorders in teens. Must be perfectly thin! I believe that this also goes into teen/college age suicides.

So, when you see a beautifully dressed child, with perfect hair...usually the parent gets the compliments, "What a pretty little girl, with those braids.".

I thought bail could be adjusted based on income and holding of the person who was being prosecuted?

It is supposed to be. But it remains fact that the system affords privileges to those with money. In this case it works in society's favor that DV can't be bailed out. But we shouldn't have a two-tiered system.

Remember Dahlia Dippolito? She spent years released on bail as her case wound its way through the system. She got to sit comfortably at home all that time, despite trying hard to murderer her husband.

She had the funds to get out.

Maybe the aunt who paid for the ticket has the flight information. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members