UK UK - Hampshire, WhtMale, 30-60, in barn, Crime book & Atlas, Dec'17

Some observations:

- Found in a barn in Micheldever: about 10 miles from Winchester
- Found in December 2017 - PMI estimated a year. Also winter. Could explain the gloves and the wool cap.
- He had glasses. Supposedly not prescription glasses, having it on a string, but for reading. Or he was a sailor, having it on a string for not loosing it on a boat. Because of that, probably around or older then 40 (depending on the work he did)
- Short fair brown hair. Why show a reconstruction with the wool cap and glasses and not one with his hair shown or both?
He cut his hair and seems to have a trimmed beard or "a just grown" beard.
- He had a backpack (what personal items where in there? could have missed it) and a sleeping bag (olive green polar?), planning to go about, traveling. And up for the weather.
- LE followed various lines of enquiry to find out who this man is, including DNA testing, fingerprint analysis on items founds in the barn, dental examinations and checking people reported missing in Hampshire and other force areas. ‘We have a DNA profile of the man, but we have had no matches for other missing people in the UK, where DNA is available.’ But he isn't in the UK unidentified data base?! International exchange???
- Overbite. Are there pictures of his teeth, a reconstruction showing his teeth? Seems relevant.
- The force spokesman said that a post mortem was unable to find a cause of death and there were no signs that the man had been attacked or restrained. Natural course, the elements? Can't find history of temperatures of that area, winter 2016 - 2017 but I can image it was cold and wet
- glove brand name. Somewhere mentioned? I think this are the ones HisAndHers WardrobeUK | Mens 3M Thinsulate™ Insulation 40g Polar Fleece Thermal Gloves Size M/L L/XL
- Book, red hearing.....me and all of my friends, fellow workers read this kind of books...just a good taste...also an item you take with you for traveling in public transport, just like a Walkman....(off course this couldn't be the old fashioned Walkman where you put in cassettes...hard to believe)

Attachments

• gloves.JPG
    gloves.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
98475-201806191249-lg2.jpg

Missing article (in Polish?)
Józef Grzegorz Lis is missing
Google translation: (I think;))
Google Translate
*Will try to get a translated link

A 32 year old man from Poland went missing in England in 2016. Picture and stats match. Profil osoby | Zaginieni

Józef Grzegorz Lis
case number (18-0205)
Current age: 34 years
Date of disappearance: 2016/07/13
Age on the day of disappearance: 32 years
Height: 170 cm
Eye color: brown
Last place of residence: London
View attachment 185177

Very good find! Is there more information available as far as you know? Sorry, missed the following posts.....I will read them.

Very good find! Is there more information available as far as you know? Sorry, missed the following posts.....I will read them.
There's not much out there I could find but main points..
Went missing from
London 13th July 2016
32 years old
Brown eyes
(not stated-hair colour but from pic it's brown)
170cm tall (@ 5' 7")

Has he been reported to police yet?

98475-201806191249-lg2.jpg

Missing article (in Polish?)
Józef Grzegorz Lis is missing
Google translation: (I think;))
Google Translate
*Will try to get a translated link
Here is the translation, no additional information, but it gives an email address to write too.

ITAKA Foundation, on behalf of family and with police, is seaching for Józef Grzegorz Lis.
News available in Polish
On 13 July 2016, Józef Grzegorz Lis went missing in London.

He is 170 cm tall and has brown eyes. He was 32 years old on the day of his disappearance.

Anyone who has seen a missing person or has any information about his or her fate, is asked to contact the ITAKA Foundation - Center for Missing People at +48 22 654 70 70.

You can also write to ITAKI on this matter: itaka@zaginieni.pl.

All informers are guaranteed discretion.

Fundacja ITAKA / Marcin R.

well, I would, but I am in the US (the numbers given to call are UK numbers), and I don't have a FB account. Any other way I can submit him? Is there an email address I am missing? That's him, it's got to be. that crook at the top of his nose... the nose in general, got it be him...

A 32 year old man from Poland went missing in England in 2016. Picture and stats match. Profil osoby | Zaginieni

Józef Grzegorz Lis
case number (18-0205)
Current age: 34 years
Date of disappearance: 2016/07/13
Age on the day of disappearance: 32 years
Height: 170 cm
Eye color: brown
Last place of residence: London
View attachment 185177
Assuming the handwriting on the UID's possessions belongs to the unidentified man, I wanna say it wasn't written by a Polish person. I can see some similarities between Józef and the deceased man, though. Idk if I'm allowed to link Facebook pages here, but there's a Polish foundation called Zaginieni przed laty, they are aware of the possible connection between the missing person and the UID and they're in touch with the British police and Józef Lis' family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy
Back