Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m new to the WS community and glad to be here to learn and more importantly, converse about matters that have been forgotten or simply lost. I’ve worked in law enforcement for six years now and am positioned towards the end line of exposure to personal data concerning convictions, but I’m tired of not doing enough and the complacency has driven me here to a core of exposure. I look forward to interacting with members and more so towards working together.

Been a long time since I have been here and so much has changed. Would like to get back into the swing of things and after spending 15 minutes searching the site I could find nowhere where I can do a search on a specific trial that is currently in progress. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Been a long time since I have been here and so much has changed. Would like to get back into the swing of things and after spending 15 minutes searching the site I could find nowhere where I can do a search on a specific trial that is currently in progress. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Welcome back poco!!
Which trial are you looking for?

I don't have good luck with the new search platform even with really unique search terms.

I suggest going to google and searching for what you want with websleuths after it.

So "McStay Murders Websleuths" for example. This is the quickest way I've found to find what I'm looking for.

Welcome back.

I don't have good luck with the new search platform even with really unique search terms.

I suggest going to google and searching for what you want with websleuths after it.

So "McStay Murders Websleuths" for example. This is the quickest way I've found to find what I'm looking for.

Welcome back.

That's what I do too.

Okay, found it, but the oldest (from 2014) post is first and the newest post (May 2019) is last. How do you get it so the newest post comes up first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member