Fl - Duval Co - Velvet Floyd Burns, 44, found murdered, Doris Lane, Jacksonville

Neighbors were up peeping around at 4am?
It is doubtful “peeping” would be an accurate adjective in my opinion. People are up at all hours for all kinds of benign reasons. I was up until 3:00am this morning watching the kidnapped girl case on Websleuths. I noticed an annoyingly loud vehicle go by. Now, had there been a crime in my neighborhood, then I would speak up. I’d also text my neighbor and ask if it was on his security camera.

It is doubtful “peeping” would be an accurate adjective in my opinion. People are up at all hours for all kinds of benign reasons. I was up until 3:00am this morning watching the kidnapped girl case on Websleuths. I noticed an annoyingly loud vehicle go by. Now, had there been a crime in my neighborhood, then I would speak up. I’d also text my neighbor and ask if it was on his security camera.

You're right..

So anyone notice a slight physical similarities between velvet and Elizabeth barazza in tx? Elizabeth was setting up for a yard sale and looking at her fb velvet had one in April.

Jacksonville man accused of paying mistress to help murder wife

A Jacksonville man and the woman he was reportedly having an affair with are facing second-degree murder charges after his wife was found stabbed to death inside a home on the Westside, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

Velvet Burns was found dead inside the home in the 8800 block of Doris Lane on May 8 at 1:20 p.m., JSO said during a news conference on Monday.

Why am I not surprised? It had to be someone who knew the hubby left that early. I bet one idiot turns on the other idiot.

Interesting the girlfriend states was told to bring people to help her. More arrests in the near future?

Her poor children have physically, permanently lost their only parent that truly loved them.

You're right..

So anyone notice a slight physical similarities between velvet and Elizabeth barazza in tx? Elizabeth was setting up for a yard sale and looking at her fb velvet had one in April.

The similarity of as soon as the hubby left for work (very early morning too) the murderer swoops in

That always left a sour taste in my mouth with the Elizabeth Barazza case

This poor lady :(

Published 8/4/2022

A 40-year-old man avoided a possible death penalty after he pleaded guilty in the 2019 stabbing death of Velvet Love Burns in her Jacksonville home in a sordid plot involving her husband.

But as Stephen Shelton Hand begins his life sentence, husband Jerry Allen Burns has yet to go to trial on his charges of murder and conspiracy, while his mistress awaits sentencing after pleading guilty to second-degree murder and conspiracy just months after the stabbing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back