GA - Marianne Shockley, dead in hot tub, Milledgeville GA, May 12 2019

She was in a FB group I'm in. I was so shocked when they made an announcement regarding her death and then asked that no one discuss what happened. I couldn't believe it when I googled it...
What purpose would be served if those in the group remained silent about an incident so widely reported?

why is there no additional press on this or (off topic) the suzie fairman case???

I wonder if they were having some sort of sex party and Heindel was embarrassed that it was going to come out so he shot himself.
OMG, isnt there some sort of sex game played with strangulation and orgasm? HOld on.............Erotic asphyxiation!

Sounds like it went too far and they couldnt revive her........swinging and multiple sex partners is apparently nothing new this day and age, but maybe this is something you dont want people to know about!

Erotic asphyxiation - Wikipedia

New details on UGA professor’s death revealed:
History of choking, flower ritual instead of 911

O
ddly, around her body were hydrangea flowers and leaves. Marianne Shockley's boyfriend, Marcus Lillard, explained to investigators that the hydrangea debris got there when, while trying in vain to resuscitate Shockley, that he and Clark Heindel shook the flowers over her body “for some kind of ceremonial” rite, Michael Maybin, the GBI agent, testifed. “That’s what they were doing instead of calling 911,” the agent added. “I think (Lillard) said it was something Clark was into or something, some type of ritual, that he had been to South America and learned that stuff from some kind of religion.”

Last edited:
Wow ....strange fella....this article tslks about his history of choking partners during sex

Baldwin County man accused of killing UGA professor going to trial
New details on UGA professor’s death revealed:
History of choking, flower ritual instead of 911

O
ddly, around her body were hydrangea flowers and leaves. Marianne Shockley's boyfriend, Marcus Lillard, explained to investigators that the hydrangea debris got there when, while trying in vain to resuscitate Shockley, that he and Clark Heindel shook the flowers over her body “for some kind of ceremonial” rite, Michael Maybin, the GBI agent, testifed. “That’s what they were doing instead of calling 911,” the agent added. “I think (Lillard) said it was something Clark was into or something, some type of ritual, that he had been to South America and learned that stuff from some kind of religion.”

From your link:

“To campers and entomology students alike, the obituary says, she would serve Chex Mix including roasted mealworms and something like Rice Krispies Treats made with freeze-dried crickets.”

BBM

Okay, I’ll never look at Chex Mix in the same way again.....roasted mealworms.....barf!
haha I saw that! EWW

Trial regarding murder of UGA professor to move forward to grand jury, judge rules

Rib fractures, bruising and evidence of strangulation when the alleged murderer claimed that he thought she had drowned. Fortunately, the judge did not throw out the charges as the defense requested.

and the reason was due to possible consensual sex acts........I had wondered about that

...........but how do ribs get broken and bruising occur and a head wound?!

Franklin Hogue, Lillard's defense attorney, argued to throw out the murder claim against Lillard, stating that the strangulation may have been consensual if it occurred during sexual acts. Therefore, Shockley’s death may have been accidental, Hogue said.

ALSO

With an accidental murder aggravated assault would no longer apply, he said,

WOW, so the owner was so ashamed he shot himself? IDK

This will be interesting

So sad

and the reason was due to possible consensual sex acts........I had wondered about that

...........but how do ribs get broken and bruising occur and a head wound?!

Franklin Hogue, Lillard's defense attorney, argued to throw out the murder claim against Lillard, stating that the strangulation may have been consensual if it occurred during sexual acts. Therefore, Shockley’s death may have been accidental, Hogue said.

ALSO

With an accidental murder aggravated assault would no longer apply, he said,

WOW, so the owner was so ashamed he shot himself? IDK

This will be interesting

So sad

The owner did CPR for 45 minutes too because he thought that she drowned.

I am anxious to see the trial because this seems too unreal.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brentr
Back