TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her phone records show no calls after 6 o1 pm..april 17th is the last day of her calls, that is the only records sprint gave her mom, they wouldn't give her the text messages, hopefully by going thru her old phone they can access text messages, and messenger, fb etc, which may help figure out what went on that day. As far as the babysitter she was on the phone with her for almost an hour, which doesn't add up to her telling police or media prisma only told her she would be there on time to pick up her son
Thanks for all of the great info @winter63 . Why would she be on the phone with the babysitter for so long? Is that typical behavior?

Just a thought... If the police had unreleased footage of Prisma walking out of the garage or being driven away in someone's car, would they be looking for her inside the garage/complex (including using a bloodhound and going door to door)? They also checked the neighboring building site. IMO it could mean that at least at the time of the search they did not know if and how she got out of the building.

I have a couple of questions for winter63, if she may respond. Does the family know whether Prisma met with her ex for lunch before she spoke to her babysitter (reportedly between 3pm and 4pm) or after? Did multiple short calls to her ex come before or after?
yes, she was at lunch with him before she called sitter

Thank you. If she was still distressed from the altercation at the restaurant, would the babysitter notice that? Since they were friends and it was a long conversation, is it possible that they talked about it?
Not sure about that, I do know the sitter doesn't want to be involved in her disappearance any longer, avoiding Prismas mom's calls, etc,, her phone records show that was the only day they talked that long, other than that it was around a 10 minute call each day before that.

That’s distressing that the babysitter has distanced herself. Perhaps uncomfortable now it has been disclosed the phone call was a long one versus just a quick check on son call. Definitely suspicious.
Or if babysitter has a child, might be worried about retaliation?

The Olympus at Ross hosted a wine and chocolate pairing event at 6pm on April 17. (Per their Facebook account). I couldn’t find any photos from that event to see if I recognize anyone. Older photos on the Olympus page show one of Prisma’s Facebook friends at past unrelated events.

MOO

Not sure about that, I do know the sitter doesn't want to be involved in her disappearance any longer, avoiding Prismas mom's calls, etc,, her phone records show that was the only day they talked that long, other than that it was around a 10 minute call each day before that.
There is no telling how many times the baby sitter has been visited or called by LE. LE would not release her name if she wasn't a suspect, but there are others who know who she and someone may have told the media. It's probably unnerving and with Prisma missing she is probably feeling some guilt if she was one of the last to speak to her. Who knows - LE may have told her NOT to speak to anyone but LE about this case.

Possibly or another scenario I thought of. Maybe she and the ex went somewhere else or were hanging out in one of their cars together talking/arguing. Maybe she was given something right before they decided to go to his place? Maybe he got there then she was kind of out of it and went to the wrong building?

Feels like I'm grasping at straws, but trying to come up with something. I feel the detectives have to have a lot of information via cell phones, texts, and cameras. I think there's just not enough to charge anyone yet.
There are only 3 cameras in that garage, one showing the video of her, another one pointing at a short driveway for parking with no exit, 1 at far end of garage by other elevator, only one way in or out with vehicle, there are no cameras inside the apt complex in hallways, common areas or pool area, none outside the garage entrance, we walked the building and garage just to see if we could follow in her steps! But there was plenty of people coming and going the whole time we were there, in and out garage, walking there dogs, and plenty of maintenance people, this complex is also daily, weekly or monthly rental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie