Pacific Northwest

I'm very interested, and it's awesome having them compiled in sequence, thank you. I've read the Charley Project but I've never had a list with both location and timing together. I'll go through it in the near future.

One from the list that sticks out that maybe doesn't directly fit in but that I've had on the radar for a while as "suspicious" is Seth Morningsun (10/19/06).

I can't find a working link to the news story posted previously on Maura Murray's WS Thread but it has IK running a marathon June 2006 in Olympia WA. When I try searching of course the first million suggestions are of the recent story and correction to the recent story. I don't know if this is good enough,

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8188279"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8188279[/ame]

It is post 182 by OldSteve

I have read that Gilbert was in the area for a marathon as well. I remember very early in this story if you put in a search for Isreal Keyes marathon their was a page listing the people who placed and what place and he was listed (wish I had saved). Again I'm not sure this is within posting guideline or not.

Link to the site, just enter his name:
https://www.athlinks.com/Result/Search#!athlete/Israel Keyes

This could be a possible victim:

https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/37492?nav

Keyes could've been in the area having put 1,152 miles on the rental car from February 6 - 15, 2008.

It seems odd, why would Keyes travel 1,152 miles having just travelled 691 miles in the southern states just days earlier. The only theory I can come up with is that maybe Keyes didn't have any good victim opportunities and so just waited till he got back to a more familiar environment?

According to NamUs the last date of victim contact was February 10 2008.
The timeline lists Keyes leaving Seattle, WA and heading back to Alaska on both February 11 and February 15. Either way if the info on NamUs is right then he could've still been a victim.

I also inserted a screenshot to show the missing person location in relation to Maupin, Oregon where I believe Keyes lived for a short time.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 19.08.18.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 19.08.18.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 8
This could be a possible victim:

https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/37492?nav

Keyes could've been in the area having put 1,152 miles on the rental car from February 6 - 15, 2008.

It seems odd, why would Keyes travel 1,152 miles having just travelled 691 miles in the southern states just days earlier. The only theory I can come up with is that maybe Keyes didn't have any good victim opportunities and so just waited till he got back to a more familiar environment?

According to NamUs the last date of victim contact was February 10 2008.
The timeline lists Keyes leaving Seattle, WA and heading back to Alaska on both February 11 and February 15. Either way if the info on NamUs is right then he could've still been a victim.

I also inserted a screenshot to show the missing person location in relation to Maupin, Oregon where I believe Keyes lived for a short time.

It says he was last seen jumping from a bridge. So it sounds as if someone seen him jump from the bridge.

Just chiming in here...

It's been suggested that IK was active within Canada. Have any Canadian victims been suggested? There are A LOT of missing and UID persons especially out west in B.C. From what I understand at some point, IK lived out west between Washington and British Columbia? Or am I mistaking this for another location of the same name?

Reactions: dub
Just chiming in here...

It's been suggested that IK was active within Canada. Have any Canadian victims been suggested? There are A LOT of missing and UID persons especially out west in B.C. From what I understand at some point, IK lived out west between Washington and British Columbia? Or am I mistaking this for another location of the same name?

There are several possible Canadian victims suggested in the TCBS episode “Canadians don’t count” (s2 e4 I think), and there was also one mentioned in the very most recent episode (s5 e7). I don’t remember specific names off hand.

Even though Keyes did live in Washington for a long time, most of them (if I recall correctly) oddly weren’t from BC. I think they were concentrated in Ontario and Quebec.

I noticed something I'd originally missed in TCBS s5e1.

Josh mentions near the end of the episode that in 2012 the FBI was especially interested in four potential victims from Washington (western district) from between 2004-2007. I knew about that, but the part that I'd missed the significance of is the "2007" part.

If that is the time frame put forth, that pretty much has to mean one is from 2007, but there were no potential victims I'd ever heard of--even slight possibilities--who went missing from western WA in 2007.

I am 90% sure it's this guy, Clark Bannister.
Clark Dale Bannister – The Charley Project

I'd never heard this name until very recently. "Bannister" was mentioned in passing on the s6 TCBS preview and I figured out this was probably who they meant, so I knew TCBS was at least vaguely looking into him, but there's a big difference between that and the FBI being extremely interested in him, especially because there are so many high percentage victims that the FBI are not interested in at all.

Assuming I'm right, I am super curious as to why the FBI was so interested in him specifically!

Also, looking at who these other people might be:

-One is definitely Del Sample.
-Another is probably Gil Gilman.
-By the same logic as above, the third must be someone from 04 - I have no clue who, but there are at least five or six possibilities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back