CA CA - Ivy & Violet Matory, Yolanda Williams & Sir-Kristopher Marshall, 20 July 1977

Last edited:
I am doing a bit of searching myself. It seems like Ivy's been removed from the Missing Persons' sections of State of California Department of Justice Office of the Attorney General page, but the others she went missing with are still there. Can't find a press release or something that confirms the recent update, though.
Search

Ivy's Charley Project page was last updated May 20, 2019, @Al Ka

So, I did some digging in the Riverside county coroner's archives and the best match I can find is this: ( Which is not much info, but suggests that she was found between 5/11/14 and 5/14/14, if this is her.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190901-124241.png
    Screenshot_20190901-124241.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 40
I wonder of the reason they have not released more information on how and where her remains were found is because they may be still searching the area for the other children.

If he was also going to murder the children, why didn’t he do it at the home? I don’t understand why he’d risk being seen with them and then kill them.

It is absolutely incredible Ivy's remains were recovered after almost 40 years. I suspect she was buried. The thing is that if he also killed the other children wouldn't their remains be found nearby? Since Ivy had accused him of rape a year earlier and the trial was coming up she may have been the intended victim the whole time, well and her mother because she left him because if it. Would he kill his own daughter though? Could he have dropped the other kids off somewhere and got his revenge on poor Ivy? He could have pulled a Stanley Staynor situation on Sir Kristopher and told him his family didn't want him anymore and told him to take him. Taking them to Denny's a hour later is really strange. Maybe in an attempt to calm them all down? The kids just experience something traumatic and I'm sure the girls were all worried about their mother. No telling what he told them.

Since he was seen later that day without them I wonder... IMO he had someone pickup the other kids and he killed Ivy. I wonder if they interviewed all those close to him. One was his own daughter so I am not 100% he killed all of them but then where are they? If all were killed I think all the other children are together and Ivy was killed separately because it seems she was the intended target.

The fact that they were scheduled to testify against James the next day points in one direction...I can't understand why the charges against him were dismissed when it really seemed like all known information pointed to him...Unfortunately, I highly doubt I hope the missing children are still alive, especially since Ivy was found dead, but I still hope something is found about them. What a tragic way to go....
either way
rest in peace little ones...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes