Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
based off the floor plan of the apartment, i don’t see how one could smuggle a 4 yo in without being detected for 1.5 hours.

if you’re on the patio, the two would walk by the fence and you’d hear two sets of footsteps. even see two shadows or figures thru the slats.

in the house, maybe they had carpet flooring andyou wouldn’t hear footsteps. maybe they wear their shoes in the house so maleah’s shoes wouldn’t be left at the door. if you were sitting on the patio with the vertical blinds partly closed, you couldn’t see the front door but within 90 minutes you would walk by the two smaller rooms to get to the bathroom or master to get your suitcase or last minute look to make sure you didn’t miss anything. you’d see the bedrooms doors from the living room if you were watching tv.

i don’t come from a “closed door” house, is this more common than im assuming?
Do you know the name of the apartments and/or address.. Thanks

Also curious and I'm sure this has been discussed but do we know the source of that pic of DV in the hospital? Where he has the marks on his head? I don't think the hospital staff would take that pic would they? Someone took that picture of him and released it
The HPD released the photo of DV at the same time they tweeted the photos of the vehicles. According to BB, who received a call while DV was at the hospital (BB2 and JV did as well), none of them were allowed to talk to DV at the hospital. I think it's same to assume that LE took the photo. MOO

Houston Police on Twitter
1/2: Photos displayed at the media briefing: first is victim's stolen car, a silver 2011 Nissan Altima with TX paper tags 3092G9, seen on a traffic camera near Hwy 59 & State Hwy 6 in Sugar Land about 3 pm Saturday (May 4). Second is photo likeness of suspects' blue truck.
D50-ZYuW0AIKrzW.jpg
D50-bmZW4AYPsuW.png

3:00 PM - 5 May 2019

2/2: Photo of assault victim, Mr. Darion Vence, who is Maleah's stepfather, stated he was unconscious for almost 24 hrs. Detectives ask anyone who saw Darion or Maleah after 9 pm Friday (May 3) to 6 pm on Sat to contact HPD Homicide 713-308-3600 or @CrimeStopHOU at 713-222-TIPS.
D51A_6eWwAAXc4j.jpg

DV arrived at hospital alleging he and two children were abducted by 3 men, and released only a few hours earlier with his son. LE was summoned, and he was being treated as a victim and I'm sure that would include photographs by LE investigating the alleged crime.

I don't believe the "injured photos" in media were from LE but most likely by BB and/or DV's family who according to BB were also present at hospital. MOO

But I thought they weren't allowed to talk to him at the hospital. This is a mess, ugh

The HPD released the photo of DV at the same time they tweeted the photos of the vehicles. According to BB, who received a call while DV was at the hospital (BB2 and JV did as well), none of them were allowed to talk to DV at the hospital She also said that there were a lot of police officers and I think it's more likely that one of them took the photo. MOO

1/2: Photos displayed at the media briefing: first is victim's stolen car, a silver 2011 Nissan Altima with TX paper tags 3092G9, seen on a traffic camera near Hwy 59 & State Hwy 6 in Sugar Land about 3 pm Saturday (May 4). Second is photo likeness of suspects' blue truck.
D50-ZYuW0AIKrzW.jpg
D50-bmZW4AYPsuW.png

2/2: Photo of assault victim, Mr. Darion Vence, who is Maleah's stepfather, stated he was unconscious for almost 24 hrs. Detectives ask anyone who saw Darion or Maleah after 9 pm Friday (May 3) to 6 pm on Sat to contact HPD Homicide 713-308-3600 or @CrimeStopHOU at 713-222-TIPS.
D51A_6eWwAAXc4j.jpg

The other photo's of the scratches looks like the same fencing from BB's and DV's apartment complex. Moo

So I guess it's safe to say that Derion is giving up nothing as to the whereabouts of little Maleah? Just despicable. I fear they may never find her with him having potentially burned her and all the flooding they had. He's counting on it I think. No body, no proof. But the circumstantial evidence seems so strong. All moo

Flight Info: Speculation
Tim Miller stated on NG podcast: BB was home 1.5 hours after last pic of MD
Last pic of MD - 7:53 AM
Which means BB left apartment approx 9:30 am
IAH airport is approx 40 miles from apartment
If BB went straight to airport (1 hour to drive/and arrive at airport 2 hours before flight takes off)
Maybe her flight was around 1pm Moo

My thoughts are of Maleah. Was she really sick?? If she wasn’t, how heartbroken she must have been not to be able to go to daycare & see her friends :( And to not understand why she was being kept home :(
I’m so sick over lil Maleah...I keep reading along here, everyday, praying to see that she has been found. Where is she???? </3
MOO

based off the floor plan of the apartment, i don’t see how one could smuggle a 4 yo in without being detected for 1.5 hours.

if you’re on the patio, the two would walk by the fence and you’d hear two sets of footsteps. even see two shadows or figures thru the slats.

in the house, maybe they had carpet flooring andyou wouldn’t hear footsteps. maybe they wear their shoes in the house so maleah’s shoes wouldn’t be left at the door. if you were sitting on the patio with the vertical blinds partly closed, you couldn’t see the front door but within 90 minutes you would walk by the two smaller rooms to get to the bathroom or master to get your suitcase or last minute look to make sure you didn’t miss anything. you’d see the bedrooms doors from the living room if you were watching tv.

i don’t come from a “closed door” house, is this more common than im assuming?
Also, kids MD's age aren't quiet. Especially in the morning they are full of energy. Moo

Oh guys, I am a full thread behind. Could someone do me a great kindness and give me a recap of the past few days? Last I saw BB did a pointless interview and there was talk of the search being suspended.
TIA <3
TXEQ's search was temporarily suspended on May 15 until they receive more information that will put them in the right area to find Maleah.

BB and/or mouthpiece QX revealed in interviews (one with Fox, one with ABC) that:
  • BB was in the apt. for an hour or an hour and a half before leaving for the airport
  • BB didn't know DV brought Maleah back
  • BB's friend took her to the airport
  • The fight with DV took place at the airport via text; texts turned over to LE
  • BB said she was comfortable leaving the kids with DV because what was going on was between them had nothing to do with the children
  • BB saw DV on Sunday after he was released from the hospital; he never went back to the apt, but went to BB2's house
  • About all DV said was that he was sorry, that he tried to protect her (Maleah)
  • BB and her mom are not speaking
  • BB's aunt paid for her ticket to go to her father's service. She couldn't afford to take her children with her.
Too many more little details to list! If I were you, I would start here:
TX - TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Sugar Land, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

Last edited:
If they were responsible for marks/bruises, and decided to keep Maleah at home that week, and have DV call in sick for all week to babysit Maleah, then BB is guilty of child endangerment. She left her baby with a known abuser to further abuse. DV seized the opportunity to do whatever he desired. Maleah ends up dying. This case is extremely upsetting!

He wouldn't need to take time off from work to babysit if Maleah was sick. Wasn't BB a stay-at-home 'parent'? I don't recall anyone saying that she was employed. I think that DV was the sole provider in that household. jmo

My thoughts are of Maleah. Was she really sick?? If she wasn’t, how heartbroken she must have been not to be able to go to daycare & see her friends :( And to not understand why she was being kept home :(
I’m so sick over lil Maleah...I keep reading along here, everyday, praying to see that she has been found. Where is she???? </3
MOO

Same. It has hit me really hard and I just want this sweet girl found

He wouldn't need to take time off from work to babysit if Maleah was sick. Wasn't BB a stay-at-home 'parent'? I don't recall anyone saying that she was employed. I think that DV was the sole provider in that household. jmo

I believe she had started a job a few months prior but she was leaving to go out of town so wouldn't be there to watch her. It makes zero sense to me that BB2 didn't watch her or another family member

I believe she had started a job a few months prior but she was leaving to go out of town so wouldn't be there to watch her. It makes zero sense to me that BB2 didn't watch her or another family member

We were speaking of taking time off all week, which I understood to be the week that Maleah was off school.

Has the "new job" has been confirmed? I must have missed that.

I've read that Q said that BB saw the D pictures on the way or a the airport and just how does that work on a cellphone unless you have it in your possession? Been with out electric and WiFi for a few days , and didn't know if Q had walked that back. Also that we didn't know that DV had dismembered Maleah in his and BB first PR statement.

And remember Casey never said that Caylee drowned. That came out of Jose Baez's mouth and he got her a not guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member