NJ - Man urinated on memorial to boy who died of cancer

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Police: Man urinated on memorial to boy who died of cancer

Hamilton, N.J. – A video showing a man urinating on a park memorial marker that honors a 9-year-old boy who died of brain cancer has led to charges against him and another man accused of making the recording.

Hamilton police say a friend of Christian Clopp’s family saw the video on social media and notified relatives. The relatives say they didn’t know either man...

:rolleyes:

I hope the employers, or family, or friends of

Brian Bellace

Daniel Flippen

Show how sacreligious and abusive this vile act was

Bellace has been charged with lewdness and criminal mischief

Flippen has been charged with filming it.

Police: Man urinated on memorial to boy who died of cancer

Hamilton, N.J. – A video showing a man urinating on a park memorial marker that honors a 9-year-old boy who died of brain cancer has led to charges against him and another man accused of making the recording.

Hamilton police say a friend of Christian Clopp’s family saw the video on social media and notified relatives. The relatives say they didn’t know either man...

:rolleyes:
Who failed to teach this idiot appropriate, respectful behavior toward others? Hmmm. He’s now lost his job which means he has plenty of time to scrub headstones, clean up graveyards, pick up litter, etc. He can get his buddy to film that.

23 years old. They were old enough to know better. Hope they learn a lesson from their punishment. The dad is off to a good start on that project. How embarrassing to be a parent of either of those disrespectful chumps.

So Bellace has “apologized”saying they were drunk

Should I also assume they drove a vehicle there so they also were guilty of DUI?

Nice to know his Dad fired him. Now maybe they should think about AA if they ever want to live in that community again and face the child’s family

So Bellace has “apologized”saying they were drunk

Should I also assume they drove a vehicle there so they also were guilty of DUI?

Nice to know his Dad fired him. Now maybe they should think about AA if they ever want to live in that community again and face the child’s family

Why do these people think "I was drunk", or "I was on drugs" is acceptable as an excuse?

Why do these people think "I was drunk", or "I was on drugs" is acceptable as an excuse?

Imagine what it would be like if there weren't laws against driving under the influence. Drunk driver causes horrific crash that injures or kills others. Driver survives and tells LE at the scene, "I'm sorry, Officer, but I guess I must've had a little too much to drink. I won't do it again. Blah...blah...blah..."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back