Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
In her last interview, BB stated that DV never physically or verbally abused her. And I tend to believe her here.

MD and her siblings were removed from BB/DV last August, and recently reunited with them in Feb 2019. The agency made no claims of abuse by DV.

Reportedly, MD had another surgery in March (attach flap to her skull) and was still recovering.

Family was being monitored by CPS, and hearing for custody permanency scheduled for May 22.

Are we to believe that DV was previously abusing MD, and nobody discovered this abuse during the 6 months state/foster supervision?

Or are we to believe that abuse suddenly began a few months ago when fragile MD came home under monitored supervision? This pattern of undiscovered abuse is not logical. It sounds more like spin to me.

I do believe the agency that BB was negligent in caring for then toddler MD-- after getting involved with DV, and having another child with him, but I don't blame DV for that. I think it would have happened with any person when BB was already caring for 2 young children, and struggling to do so.

I'm mindful that the claims of child abuse by DV come only from QX and not BB, BB2, CPS, etc.

QX further claims that BB and DV had a fight over infidelity after BB was at Houston airport, prior to her departure -- causing BB not to take his calls.

However, if BB was angry, and took her anger out on MD, that would be reason to allege she did not see MD at the apartment prior to her airport departure (i.e., MD sneaked inside house and not at daycare allegation). Also explains odd behavior surrounding missing persons report.

Whether MD was injured by BB or not, I find it equally likely that DV may have been enraged with BB, still stewing while being ignored, and fatally struck and/or injured MD in anger.

If DV believed this was an accident, I believe he would have sought help for MD.

I believe DV hid MD's body, and has been in panic mode ever since.

Given DV's delayed, unbelievable abduction report, his actions alone show us he's disordered, and lacking intelligence.

I'm hoping somebody behind the scenes is appealing to DV at this very moment to disclose the location of MD.

MOO

ETA: I'm still uncomfortable at the vocal support BB showed DV when he finally surfaced. At the time, support for DV seemed greater than searching/finding Maleah. MOO

Last edited:
I cannot see how the "mother" did not hear or know that little maleah had not entered the apartment..unless she's deaf which will prob be the next story that is made up to cover her *advertiser censored*s..shes full of it!! ..she failed that little girl no matter what and I really hope justice is served to her too! I just think of the fear that sweet angel must have been in..and that image of her trailing behind that breaks my heart..I wish they would give it up and just say where she is...!

But I thought they weren't allowed to talk to him at the hospital. This is a mess, ugh

Sorry, I should have clarified, I believe hospital gown photo with head trauma was by hospital or LE.

However, somebody took DV to BB2's home from hospital, and I believe photos circulating of DV's body were later taken at home. MOO

In her last interview, BB stated that DV never physically or verbally abused her. And I tend to believe her here.

MD and her siblings were removed from BB/DV last August, and recently reunited with them in Feb 2019. The agency made no claims of abuse by DV.

Reportedly, MD had another surgery in March (attach flap to her skull) and was still recovering.

Family was being monitored by CPS, and hearing for custody permanency scheduled for May 22.

Are we to believe that DV was previously abusing MD, and nobody discovered this abuse during the 6 months state/foster supervision?

Or are we to believe that abuse suddenly began a few months ago when fragile MD came home under monitored supervision? This pattern of undiscovered abuse is not logical. It sounds more like spin to me.

I do believe the agency that BB was negligent in caring for then toddler MD-- after getting involved with DV, and having another child with him, but I don't blame DV for that. I think it would have happened with any person when BB was already caring for 2 young children, and struggling to do so.

I'm mindful that the claims of child abuse by DV come only from QX and not BB, BB2, CPS, etc.

QX further claims that BB and DV had a fight over infidelity after BB was at Houston airport, prior to her departure -- causing BB not to take his calls.

However, if BB was angry, and took her anger out on MD, that would be reason to allege she did not see MD at the apartment prior to her airport departure (i.e., MD sneaked inside house and not at daycare allegation). Also explains odd behavior surrounding missing persons report.

Whether MD was injured by BB or not, I find it equally likely that DV may have been enraged with BB, still stewing while being ignored, and fatally struck and/or injured MD in anger.

If DV believed this was an accident, I believe he would have sought help for MD.

I believe DV hid MD's body, and has been in panic mode ever since.

Given DV's delayed, unbelievable abduction report, his actions alone show us he's disordered, and lacking intelligence.

I'm hoping somebody behind the scenes is appealing to DV at this very moment to disclose the location of MD.

MOO

BBM - This makes no sense. She would've had to access his phone or some other technology I think in order to be aware of the alleged infidelity. This leads me to believe she found out about such while she was still at the apt that morning or maybe it's BS to begin with. They were both there at the same time so why wouldn't they have fought then?? Makes zero sense. She's going to wait until she gets to the airport to start a fight with him? Ok...all moo

He wouldn't need to take time off from work to babysit if Maleah was sick. Wasn't BB a stay-at-home 'parent'? I don't recall anyone saying that she was employed. I think that DV was the sole provider in that household. jmo

In the last 30 min interview with Khou, BB responded that she was always home, but also that she was in school and did not start working until January (??).

I really can't re-watch. Perhaps somebody else recalls more.

MOO

Also curious and I'm sure this has been discussed but do we know the source of that pic of DV in the hospital? Where he has the marks on his head? I don't think the hospital staff would take that pic would they? Someone took that picture of him and released it

In BB's interview she states that DV stayed at BB2's with her. So BB probably took the pics. (remember she was defending him at the time) Moo

not sure who took it but he has what looks like a blue hospital gown on in the pic so the pic was probably taken at the hospital

If you're facing a murder charge and had CPS checking in on the reunification, after not being able to point the finger at one person, why would you not stand up and point the finger at BB? All DV would get it tampering with a corpse, not capital murder. Just how strong is BB and DV's bond? Would you face the needle if your girlfriend killed her little girl?

If you're facing a murder charge and had CPS checking in on the reunification, after not being able to point the finger at one person, why would you not stand up and point the finger at BB? All DV would get it tampering with a corpse, not capital murder. Just how strong is BB and DV's bond? Would you face the needle if your girlfriend killed her little girl?

I want to say no but maybe he's in too deep? Or maybe he did kill her to get back at BB. We just don't know but this is a convoluted s-show and nobody involved seems to get that this was an innocent, fragile, child

I want to say no but maybe he's in too deep? Or maybe he did kill her to get back at BB. We just don't know but this is a convoluted s-show and nobody involved seems to get that this was an innocent, fragile, child

And that's the million dollar question!

I recall BB's early support of DV which at the time I found greater than the concern and welfare of her missing child.

Unfortunately, we know nothing, and have seen nothing about DV -- no defense, no interviews, no body language, etc..

And BB has given us an inconsistent read from the beginning.

IMO, DV taking heat for BB is still not off the table.

Perhaps their bond was greater than the bond either had for Maleah.

MOO

Nothing about any of this makes any sense, but just throwing it out there: it's possible that pics could be seen from a cloud app like Amazon photos or a Google drive. My photos automatically save to my Amazon account). Or they could have been provided by a 3rd party. I'm not saying either of those DID happen, just offering alternate explanations for a a person could find out about a photo on someone else's phone. MOO

Outrage continues as search for Maleah Davis enters 3rd week
A small group of protesters gathered in front of the Child Protective Services offices in Southwest Houston Monday to continue demanding answers as to why a missing 4-year-old girl was placed back with her mother.

The protesters are from a grassroots advocacy group called Parents Against Predators.

[...]

“We want everybody that's responsible held accountable, everybody. CPS, the judge, the mom, step-dad, everybody,” said founder SP.

[...]

“CPS made the wrong decision. Her mom made the wrong decision. The idiot made the wrong decision of watching her. Nobody cares why.” LS said.

[...]

“This little girl had a life, she had a heart beating. Where is she?” LS said.

CPS officials told KPRC they can't go into more detail about the case because a gag order was issued.

not sure who took it but he has what looks like a blue hospital gown on in the pic so the pic was probably taken at the hospital

But not the scratches on his arms or body. Those were taken elsewhere. So if he had those injuries they would of been taken them then also.

I wonder how hard the detectives laughed when they picked DV up a week later, and you couldn't tell he hadn't been hit on his forehead.

And that's the million dollar question!

I recall BB's early support of DV which at the time I found greater than the concern and welfare of her missing child.

Unfortunately, we know nothing, and have seen nothing about DV -- no defense, no interviews, no body language, etc..

And BB has given us an inconsistent read from the beginning.

IMO, DV taking heat for BB is still not off the table.

Perhaps their bond was greater than the bond either had for Maleah.

MOO
DV's hope at this point probably is that Maleah isn't found, and that he doesn't get charged with murder.

But if he does get charged with murder down the line, I have hard time believing DV covering for and sacrificing his freedom for BB (if BB did it).

And if BB did it, why would DV hide or possibly burn MD's body, self-inflict injury, concoct ridiculous kidnapping story that nobody believes? It would've been so much easier if he had just called police if BB did it.

Marcelino Benito‏Verified account @MarcelinoKHOU 1m1 minute ago
Protest outside CPS office in Houston. Protesters says #MaleahDavis would still be alive if CPS hadn’t returned her to her family. #KHOU11 #HTownRush
D7BxWLrWkAAXEmz.jpg
Can't put the cat back in the bag.

DV's hope at this point probably is that Maleah isn't found, and that he doesn't get charged with murder.

But if he does get charged with murder down the line, I have hard time believing DV covering for and sacrificing his freedom for BB (if BB did it).

And if BB did it, why would DV hide or possibly burn MD's body, self-inflict injury, concoct ridiculous kidnapping story that nobody believes? It would've been so much easier if he had just called police if BB did it.

These two are obviously not the sharpest tools in the shed-- perhaps co-dependent fools. I also believe DV would have called police if this was an accident.

Would DV cover for BB if he's worried about his own son losing his mother?

Also, if DV felt responsible for the fight he and BB were having, and BB convinced DV it was his fault, telling him "look what you made me do"....

DV's greatest hope would be for MD not found, and no murder charges against him.

This case really saddens and sickens me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member