Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was Maleah’s older brother this whole time? He was staying at the apartment everyday the week BB went away until the Friday evening when his father came and picked him up? Im trying to make sense of certain things but the more I try the more confused I end up.

I suppose he was in the home. He may have been told that Maleah went to the funeral with mom, that she was sick in bed and not to disturb her - many ways to fool a 7 year old.

I wonder how his interview went. Poor darling child.

BB stated in her latest interview that DV was not abusive.
Yep.

The reporter asked BB if she has ever been afraid of DV and if he has ever harmed her in any way and she said, "No."

Later in the interview, the reporter said, "So, when you left, you had no concern that Vence would harm your child." BB said, "No."

Last edited:
just catching up on this interview with DV's father on KHOU11

They set him up some type of way. He loved her (MD), he been taking care of her since she was 1 years old. She (BB) told my son the night before that she was gonna get a Lifetime movie out of this. Why would she leave her kids with someone she thought was doing all them type of things? DV works, he cleans the house, he does the laundry, he takes the kids to daycare he does all those things . . . I believe my son is innocent, I believe his story. [paraphrased]

This is beginning to remind me of the Kyrian Knox story. Not just because Kamel Harris just had his trial last week, but the differing versions as people toss each other under the bus. Two families offering their versions to the public via social media and dueling MSM interviews. It begins to take on a Jerry Springer episode flavor eventually.

CPS would charge the parents no matter who actually physically abused the child.
CPS
The alleged abuse occurred while the kids were living with their mothers boyfriend.
Either way, the allegations will be against the parents, as they are the legal guardians, and are still responsible, as opposed to anyone else living in the home, unless they have solid proof. In order to accuse the boyfriend they would need witnesses and other evidence. Even then the parents are accountable and the children may be removed from the home. Imo
The abuse occurred when they were living with BBs Mother.

Thanks @ MsBetsy.

What about DV and the custody of his son? Is it not true that DV was caring for his son away from BB until Feb 2019 when BB was granted monitored custody of her children with CD?
The allegations were in regard to Brittany's child.
I believe all the children were removed from the home, though. They were all living with BB, DV, and BB2 at the time of the suspected abuse, before being removed.
I believe DV's child was in the care of another relative during that time. Imo

Yep.

The reporter asked BB if she has ever been afraid of DV and if he has ever harmed her in any way and she said, "No."

Later in the interview, the reporter says, "So, when you left, you had no concern that Vence would harm your child." BB said, "No."
Thank you PommyMommy. I didn't feel like going back and listening again. I think I'm getting frustrated. lol

BB did not think DV would harm MD in anyway, so BB was NOT AFRAID to leave MD in DV's care.

They set him up some type of way. He loved her (MD), he been taking care of her since she was 1 years old. She (BB) told my son the night before that she was gonna get a Lifetime movie out of this. Why would she leave her kids with someone she thought was doing all them type of things? DV works, he cleans the house, he does the laundry, he takes the kids to daycare he does all those things . . . I believe my son is innocent, I believe his story. [paraphrased]

This is beginning to remind me of the Kyrian Knox story. Not just because Kamel Harris just had his trial last week, but the differing versions as people toss each other under the bus. Two families offering their versions to the public via social media and dueling MSM interviews. It begins to take on a Jerry Springer episode flavor eventually.
<modsnip>

The video is 48 minutes and worth the watch.
There are some consistencies with what DV's father says and what BBs Mother says. There are always 3 sides to a story... one side, then another, finally the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you PommyMommy. I didn't feel like going back and listening again. I think I'm getting frustrated. lol

BB did not think DV would harm MD in anyway, so BB was NOT AFRAID to leave MD in DV's care.
But remember, she said this AFTER the gag order was in place. QX claimed that she had reason to believe Maleah was being abused.
So even though she later denied it, it stands to reason she knew it might not be safe to leave them with him. Imo

But there's a good reason why she said that. All for her benefit. That she is not a neglectful mother who would leave her child with an abusive man.

The allegations were in regard to Brittany's child.
I believe all the children were removed from the home, though. They were all living with BB, DV, and BB2 at the time of the suspected abuse, before being removed.
I believe DV's child was in the care of another relative during that time. Imo
In DV's father's interview, he says that all 3 children, after taken away by CPS, went to live for 6 months with DVs Mother.

'I believe his story': Derion Vence's dad says his son didn't do anything to Maleah Davis

But remember, she said this AFTER the gag order was in place. QX claimed that she had reason to believe Maleah was being abused.
So even though she later denied it, it stands to reason she knew it might not be safe to leave them with him. Imo
But QX stopped BB from answering certain questions because of the gag order but she answered those with no tap on the arm...If she thought it was unsafe she wouldn't of answered the way she did or not answer a ALL. Moo

I saw the interview. I don't believe one word out of Dad's mouth.
DV is no saint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members