Found Safe ID - Sandra Rios-Chavez, 17, kidnapped by Miguel Rodriguez-Perez, 18 Jerome, 19 May 2019 *arrest*

I am positive that they have been notified. AZ lic plate readers have really been doing a good job over the past few months. They have caught Diane Keel's killer, the old man with his dead wife, and another Amber Alert situation recently. Let's get one more!
I agree! I'm sure they have and all routes to Mexico will be monitored more closely.

My ex dragged me from a friends home into his vehicle once and everybody just watched him shove me into his vehicle and NOBODY called the police & everybody knew I was afraid of him & nobody tried to help. I am so glad this is an amber alert. I hope she knows ppl are looking for her bc that is so important for her to hope for & know she will be rescued.
I'm so sorry that happened to you, it's scary how submissive bystanders can be in those situations. I hope everything is going better for you now.

They did make it to Surprise, AZ. They are now searching for him/her. Hoping he goes to his friends house in Surprise! They will get him!
Authorities: Idaho AMBER Alert suspect stopped in Surprise

A spokesperson for the Surprise Police Department said authorities were made aware of the AMBER Alert and were provided with information about a possible route of travel through Surprise. Officers patrolling the area reportedly located the suspect vehicle and attempted a traffic stop, but a brief pursuit ensued.

The suspect vehicle, a black 2015 Audi A4 with Idaho license plate 2J-83179, was found abandoned a short distance later south of US 60 near Deer Valley Road. Multiple law enforcement agencies are searching the area for the suspect and victim.

They did make it to Surprise, AZ. They are now searching for him/her. Hoping he goes to his friends house in Surprise! They will get him!
Authorities: Idaho AMBER Alert suspect stopped in Surprise

A spokesperson for the Surprise Police Department said authorities were made aware of the AMBER Alert and were provided with information about a possible route of travel through Surprise. Officers patrolling the area reportedly located the suspect vehicle and attempted a traffic stop, but a brief pursuit ensued.

The suspect vehicle, a black 2015 Audi A4 with Idaho license plate 2J-83179, was found abandoned a short distance later south of US 60 near Deer Valley Road. Multiple law enforcement agencies are searching the area for the suspect and victim.
I'm hoping for an update before the news comes on. I'm also hoping that they saw her in the car with him.

I'm so sorry that happened to you, it's scary how submissive bystanders can be in those situations. I hope everything is going better for you now.
Oh yea! Not looking for sympathy I was an idiot lol But everything they say about domestic violence is true. Took me 8 times leaving and 7 times being dragged back (sometimes by force) before it stuck. Now it's hard to understand when I see it start how everybody doesnt see it immediately. I had if I remember correctly 5 to 6 restraining orders, he got out the next day after violating everytime & sometimes came straight to me. Restraining orders are a JOKE sometimes.

Last edited:
Oh yea! Not looking for sympathy I was an idiot lol But everything they say about domestic violence is true. Took me 8 times leaving and 7 times being dragged back (sometimes by force) before it stuck. Now it's hard to understand when I see it start how everybody doesnt see it immediately. I had if I remember correctly 5 to 6 restraining orders, he got out the next day after violating everytime & sometimes came straight to me. Restraining orders are a JOKE sometimes.
I'm so glad you were able to find the strength within you to finally leave for good. You are very strong and courageous!

It looks like the vehicle crashed... hoping she is okay.

5ce36dea5fcf4.image.jpg

5ce36e20b4978.image.jpg

Police searching for Amber Alert victim, suspect in Surprise after car found

Appears they found a dirt road to go down, before they abandoned the vehicle.

With the car crashing as it appears in the picture, they have to be around the area.

What a shame it is dark, it makes finding them so difficult. Hope she is fine, just scared to death.

I don't think you need a passport to get in. Only, to come back. People here go to Mexico with their drivers license all of the time. Some have "crossing cards" which are look a drivers lic, but they can get back from Mexico with them, instead of taking a passport with. I have not been to Mexico, other than by plane, for a long time. So, I may be completely wrong. But, I don't think they are very strict on who can come in. The Border Patrol does have plate readers and would be able to tell if they crossed in that vehicle. Hoping his contacts in AZ really don't want anything to do with their situation.
My son goes to Mexico often from San Diego. He doesn't have a passport.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back