Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
88d8e361-5aa3-4ff1-b00c-baa82fcc11be-large16x9_PhotoofKarissaFretwellandhersonBillyfromSalemPolice.jpg

fa1801d4-abb9-433d-97a9-cf21f3c53b15-medium16x9_PhotoofKarissaFretwellfromSalemPolice.jpg

Police are asking for the public’s help in finding a Salem mother and her 3-year-old son who have not been seen since last Monday, May 13.

Family members of Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, of Salem, contacted authorities on Friday (May 17) to file a missing person's report. They said she and her son, William “Billy” Fretwell, haven’t been seen since last Monday.

Police describe Karissa as about 5-foot 9-inches tall, weighing 135 pounds, with blue eyes and blonde hair that she dyes red.

Billy is about three feet tall, weighing 30 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

If you have any helpful information, contact police at (503) 588-8477. If you see them, call the police non-emergency number at (503) 588-6123.

Salem mother, 3-year-old son reported missing; haven't been seen since last Monday

lots of posts on social media from her friends, <modsnip: removed reference to social media rumor> I don't want to post anything inaccurate but if you search on facebook comments from news posts there are other links to her friends posts where there are discussions.

Last edited by a moderator:
lots of posts on social media from her friends, <modsnip: removed reference to social media rumor> I don't want to post anything inaccurate but if you search on facebook comments from news posts there are other links to her friends posts where there are discussions.

I noticed that too.

I’m worried about her and hoping she just decided to disappear for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Salem mom, 3-year-old son missing; detectives on case

From link above:

"Robert Allen said he noticed something unusual at her apartment about 2 months ago but has no idea if it's related.

"We heard a man and woman arguing incredibly loud," Allen said. "The man was swearing a lot and there was a kid crying in the background, and the woman was yelling at him to get out of her apartment."

Salem mom, 3-year-old son missing; detectives on case

From link above:

"Robert Allen said he noticed something unusual at her apartment about 2 months ago but has no idea if it's related.

"We heard a man and woman arguing incredibly loud," Allen said. "The man was swearing a lot and there was a kid crying in the background, and the woman was yelling at him to get out of her apartment."
Oh boy, I don't like the sound of that. Or that she left with no car and no child car seat.

Also from the article:

A white Grand Am registered to Karissa is parked on the street in front of the apartment. A child's car seat is in the back. A green Mercury Mountaineer is parked in front of it and on the passenger seat is a college financial aid application that appears to be signed by Karissa.

Police declined to confirm or deny if there was a custody issue involved. Authorities are also not releasing where she was last seen or whether they think the mother and child might be in danger. They are also not commenting on whether any of her belongings, like a purse or a cell phone, are missing.

Oh boy, I don't like the sound of that. Or that she left with no car and no child car seat.

Also from the article:

A white Grand Am registered to Karissa is parked on the street in front of the apartment. A child's car seat is in the back. A green Mercury Mountaineer is parked in front of it and on the passenger seat is a college financial aid application that appears to be signed by Karissa.

Police declined to confirm or deny if there was a custody issue involved. Authorities are also not releasing where she was last seen or whether they think the mother and child might be in danger. They are also not commenting on whether any of her belongings, like a purse or a cell phone, are missing.
Oh boy. I guess the Salem Police have no shortage of Red Flags.

If you look into court cases in Oregon under Karissa's name you will find one from 2018. That is a case that established Paternity and set child support. According to that record the case was closed on April 15th, 2019

Go to this link and then click on SmartSearch.
OREGON JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT - Online Records Search
Thanks for linking that. So, stating the obvious, the argument two months ago seems to coincide with the timing of the show cause paperwork. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288