Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, well, if this child died as a result of ongoing abuse or a recent act of abuse which I think is very possible, then they would both be accountable, as well as CPS, who had legal custody of the children. They were ultimately responsible for their safety and well- being.
I don't know how DV managed to hide the car or move it to its final location. It's hard to say whether or not he was truthful with his family or asked them to help. Since they believe his story, I'm thinking they didn't know.
But someone had to drop him off at the hospital. BB was at the airport, so it's questionable whether or not she had the time to drive to the hospital or not. That all depends on what time her flight came in, which LE had to have known very early on. I would think if they knew she dropped him off it would have implicated her in the crime and they would have charged her with something by now.
It would be interesting to find out at what point she went back to talk to them, if at all, and what those interviews have revealed to LE.
I really wish we would have an update soon, and this isn't one of those cases where there will be another arrest, and then a gag order is issued and we never hear anything else until it goes to trial.
But with all the people doing interviews that's probably exactly what they will do. Too many people have run their mouths already. Imo
Would really like to see the rest of the security video..... :) Bet our questions rapidly are answered.

I had to take a break as this case has really gotten under my skin. A couple of nights ago I went to see my daughter’s chorus performance, she is older than Maleah by a good bit but this performance had kids all the way down to pre-k playing instruments and singing. And they sang “swing low sweet chariot,” and when it got to the part “all dressed up in a golden gown,” I saw Maleah like that, smiling, singing, dressed in gold and on her way home. I’m not religious at all but the vision of her and the voices of the singing children made me cry and I couldn’t get a handle on myself, and shortly after I realized this is why posters have to take a break sometimes.

I think I’ve caught up. No new arrests/charges/major developments?

For people with compassion and empathy, these cases can be emotionally and psychologically overwhelming at times. I've cried many times for this little girl and I don't know her. If we were not so affected that would be worrisome ya know? It's good to take breaks and then come back with fresh eyes and a clear heart and keep fighting the good fight.

Yes, well, if this child died as a result of ongoing abuse or a recent act of abuse which I think is very possible, then they would both be accountable, as well as CPS, who had legal custody of the children. They were ultimately responsible for their safety and well- being.
I don't know how DV managed to hide the car or move it to its final location. It's hard to say whether or not he was truthful with his family or asked them to help. Since they believe his story, I'm thinking they didn't know.
But someone had to drop him off at the hospital. BB was at the airport, so it's questionable whether or not she had the time to drive to the hospital or not. That all depends on what time her flight came in, which LE had to have known very early on. I would think if they knew she dropped him off it would have implicated her in the crime and they would have charged her with something by now.
It would be interesting to find out at what point she went back to talk to them, if at all, and what those interviews have revealed to LE.
I really wish we would have an update soon, and this isn't one of those cases where there will be another arrest, and then a gag order is issued and we never hear anything else until it goes to trial.
But with all the people doing interviews that's probably exactly what they will do. Too many people have run their mouths already. Imo

Bbm

The lies have been effective at obscuring the series of events leading to the crime and following the crime, so I may be confused- but, bb’s flight came in Friday night, right? And the drop off at the hospital was Saturday night, iirc.

Imo bb is the most likely person to have dropped dv off at the hospital, with his other family members being a close second. JMO!

I just had a thought... Is it possible that BB took the body out in her luggage? And left him to clean up the mess? Could she have deposited it somewhere at the airport? Or even taken it to MA? I haven't checked any luggage at the airport lately but I have to say it seems plausible. Airlines can't guarantee they can reunite you with your luggage. That's why there are luggage outlets that sell the contents from the airport. Of course, if luggage is scanned before loading, she would have to drop it off somewhere prior to arrival at the airport. (Which seems most likely since 9/11). This seems pretty far fetched, I know, but I also feel like she really may have premeditated the whole thing. If in fact she did think this was the performance of her lifetime.

anyone else a more frequent flyer than I am who could shed some light on how baggage is checked????
JMO.

Don’t forget though, that BBs flight came in Friday night/early sat and DV didn’t go to the hospital until Saturday night. Pleeennnty of time MOO. I’m not sure it was her, but the flight wouldn’t have interfered with her driving him around Sugarland That afternoon and to the hospital that evening. But if BB did drop him off at the hospital then who picked her up from ditching the car? I’m doubtful she walked from there. I get the feeling that plenty of people have a small part in this or at least knowledge of what happened or who is involved. I’m hoping there is more info on that security tape and that LE is building building building that case.

I just had a thought... Is it possible that BB took the body out in her luggage? And left him to clean up the mess? Could she have deposited it somewhere at the airport? Or even taken it to MA? I haven't checked any luggage at the airport lately but I have to say it seems plausible. Airlines can't guarantee they can reunite you with your luggage. That's why there are luggage outlets that sell the contents from the airport. Of course, if luggage is scanned before loading, she would have to drop it off somewhere prior to arrival at the airport. (Which seems most likely since 9/11). This seems pretty far fetched, I know, but I also feel like she really may have premeditated the whole thing. If in fact she did think this was the performance of her lifetime.

anyone else a more frequent flyer than I am who could shed some light on how baggage is checked????
JMO.

All baggage is scanned, including carry on. But, she could have been discarded at an airport trash can very easily. Trash cans everywhere at airports, parking lots, inside and outside of terminal.

JMO.
Luggage is scanned before entering the terminal, but not before entering the lobby. She could have left a suitcase there, but unattended luggage would cause a huge stir and be investigated immediately. As you go through TSA, your luggage is put through a big x-ray type of machine. If Maleah was in a suitcase, TSA would’ve seen it. Especially if the recent surgery was to insert a metal plate into her skull.

It’s possible Maleah was brought out from the apartment in a suitcase but no way was it ever brought to the airport. Imo.

Bbm

The lies have been effective at obscuring the series of events leading to the crime and following the crime, so I may be confused- but, bb’s flight came in Friday night, right? And the drop off at the hospital was Saturday night, iirc.

Imo bb is the most likely person to have dropped dv off at the hospital, with his other family members being a close second. JMO!
That's right, I don't know why I keep thinking it was the same night as he went to the hospital.
Apparently her flight was supposed to arrive Friday night around 10:00 pm and according to her and her mom, it was delayed. Her mom said she was still there waiting at around 12:50, if I remember correctly. She then went to pick her up.
So then the question is what was she doing all day and night on Saturday. That would leave her plenty of time to drop him off, and do God knows what else. I guess according to them they were filing the police report and looking for DV. I wonder if she was with BB2 the whole time. LE must have a good sense of the time line, and if there are any gaps in their story.
So then the first time she claimed she spoke to him was on Sunday? I know she said they wouldn't let her speak to him at the hospital. I wonder if by that time they suspected DV was lying and did not want them collaborating. Jmo

the video cameras outside the apartment and in the airport would show how many suitcases BB left the house with, and how many she arrived at the airport with.

I’m wondering if the scent of decomposition in the trunk alerted by the cadaver dogs is exclusively corpse-related or if bloody towels, body tissues etc used in clean up would also be alerted to in the same manner? using the theory that M left the house in luggage rather than in the laundry basket.

I have to wonder if QX's claim that DV was bringing Maleah home "sometimes" without BB's knowledge is an exaggeration. It certainly could be true but I think it's also obvious that he enjoys putting on a show. Was it just this one time the day BB left or was it multiple times? What will the security footage show? How much data does it store? What attendance info has the daycare shared with LE?

starting around 22:55
A little before the 8 minute mark he asks BB about the argument her and DV had before she left town. I immediately said out loud, "she's not going to answer QX is going to jump in and take over" because he can keep the story straight. As soon as he starts fidgeting with his suit and BB stays tight lipped it's obvious this is his time to shine and keep the same story going. We've never actually heard the story from her mouth and I don't think it's a matter of not being able to remember clearly as she stated earlier in the interview (due to stress, lack of sleep, lack of eating she said it's hard to remember and keep track of what's going on). If you got in a fight with a significant other, especially before all of this allegedly happened there would be no reason you couldn't recall that information. Her not answering almost seems more like refusal to answer. Interesting, I'll keep watching.

I would think that if the security video implicated anyone else, we would certainly know that by now as there would be more arrests. MOO

IMO LE would certainly know, as would anyone who’s seen the surveillance tapes. I would think that if BB was innocent, that’s something LE would have told us by now. I think it’s only a matter of time before she’s locked up. IMO LE are in no rush to arrest her because they’re monitoring her very closely. They are making note of all her lies and inconsistencies and building a case against her. I think they’re waiting for her to lead them to where her and DV hid MDs body when she goes to check that the body is still well hidden.

For people with compassion and empathy, these cases can be emotionally and psychologically overwhelming at times. I've cried many times for this little girl and I don't know her. If we were not so affected that would be worrisome ya know? It's good to take breaks and then come back with fresh eyes and a clear heart and keep fighting the good fight.
I am told I have very little compassion or empathy, a bit on the autistic spectrum similar to Spock. I have a tendency to look at everybody with a crooked eye. It is these cases, seeing the good people of the communities rally together that helps to remind me that there are good people out there and they by far, exceed the bad people.

Bbm

Yes, I'm pretty sure that is right. Too late to go back and edit my post so I hope it doesn't cause any confusion.
So, yes, she would have had time to drop him off at the hospital, which would make her claim that she believed his story at first, false.
I thought maybe it was someone from his family, or at least the person he was staying with who dropped him off.
But if LE knew she dropped him off, why not arrest her? I would think that would be enough to prove she was at least involved in the cover-up. Imo

getting caught up on what I missed since going to bed last night. I see more and more snips of the video interview with youtuber Ickedmel are being released by the MSM. I found this link that contains more detail from that interview.

Some quotes

"(Derion) loved that family. He did everything to stay with the girl when we were trying to tell him no she's not right."

"She told my son the night of the disappearance, 'I'm about to get a Lifetime movie out of this'."

"It's (Maleah's) brother’s blood from his toothbrush. It’s not her blood."

"…that’s why it says traces of blood were related to Maleah because it's her brother's. It's like the (district attorney) was really pressing to get something going on this case because of the publicity."

some snipped quotes from this link

"I know he didn't do anything to her. He loves her. He's been taking care of her since she was 1 years old."

"She told my son the night of the disappearance, I'm about to get a Lifetime movie out of this,"

“My son never worked on a post route ever in his life,”

"He has no violent past at all. Why would you leave your children at home with him if he's doing all these things?"

I do not always believe the simplest scenario but I do here for some reason, go figure. To go with the simplest explanation and most common--Mom left town, daughter and other children left with her bf, daughter dies at bf's hands, he comes up with story. Cleans up. Disposes of child when mom due home and goes missing for more than 24 hours. It is pretty classic sadly imo.

I have the same questions as everyone else and have not closed out other possibilities or involvement but all of the evidence shown is of him. I am sure they have flight times, airport video, more apartment video, the phones, more. We know they have Maleah's blood and video of someone dropping him at the hospital in the "stolen" car, etc. Bleach, probably purchase records, and I could go on but everyone knows all of this already.

Maleah was ambulatory and alive morning mom left, following DV on her own and capable of it. While I realize there is a window there if she was home, I think it more unlikely than the obvious, she leaves, he is alone with Maleah and the boys and whether that day or in later days, she ends up dead by his hands and when mom is due in, he panics.

I also do not think his dad helped his case any more than mom helped hers with TV appearances. If this was firsthand information provided to him by DV, it is locking him into a story and a pretty farfetched one.

I do not believe the Lifetime remark in the context given at least and I do not believe this was to do with life insurance for many reasons. I do believe his son may have told him such things.

He is guilty. With regard to anyone else, I await seeing as all are. I do think there are some lies, likely due to decisions and CPS involvement.

Not a defense of her or what she did, knew, etc. Just a pretty sure conclusion with regard to him.

All jmo.

If he was going to sneak her in, I would think he would be carrying her to better control her movement and talking? I'm sorry, I just can't believe BB was in the apartment for an hour & a half and didn't know Maleah was there. It's just too far fetched. DV had to have known what time BB was leaving. One thing we did learn from DV's Dad. He worked 9-5 at his current job. So we see him bring Maleah back at 7:53 AM and then we see him getting into his car an hour later at 8:53 AM in the apartment parking lot. BB does not leave for the airport until 9:30 AM. So Maleah and BB were home together alone for forty minutes, but BB didn't know she was there ...

But, it is said that DV walked BB to the car when her ride got there.

A little before the 8 minute mark he asks BB about the argument her and DV had before she left town. I immediately said out loud, "she's not going to answer QX is going to jump in and take over" because he can keep the story straight. As soon as he starts fidgeting with his suit and BB stays tight lipped it's obvious this is his time to shine and keep the same story going. We've never actually heard the story from her mouth and I don't think it's a matter of not being able to remember clearly as she stated earlier in the interview (due to stress, lack of sleep, lack of eating she said it's hard to remember and keep track of what's going on). If you got in a fight with a significant other, especially before all of this allegedly happened there would be no reason you couldn't recall that information. Her not answering almost seems more like refusal to answer. Interesting, I'll keep watching.
Yeah, that's probably because he realized that the story of him snapping and killing Maleah out of rage makes her look even worse for leaving the kids alone with him.
I don't think he realized during his first interview how much it would implicate her. Now he is trying to repair the damage. Since the gag order prohibits them from talking about anything that points to abuse or CPS, he basically has to take back everything he had already said.
Q is really doing a great job of messing up this investigation. Anything he said the first time around can't be used against her in court, I would think.
LE may be able to use the more recent interviews, but she denies knowing that any abuse occurred so she can't be held responsible. Imo

JMO.
I don't believe there is any way anyone could sneak a body onto a plane or in their luggage. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj