OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks, been off a few weeks looking at schools with my daughter. You guys have changed threads again lol. I can't keep up, I'm loosing the battle with time management. Has anyone gone to court yet lol? I thought JW had some hearing around the 17th..
He did. Please visit the YouTube page of scalesofjustice to watch the video (less than 10 minutes long) the dad bw3 had a court date last week which is also on there.

A shocking device on the dogs seems like a possibility. I couldn't imagine the dogs being able to carry anything else remotely controlled that would work.

The shock collars are rather obvious. They'd be difficult to slip on at the crime scene, and if set high enough to stop a dog from protecting his human, the dogs would bark when zapped...enough to awaken Frankie. Unless they modified them, I don't see how they used a shock collar.

I wonder if any of them had been banned at any Walmarts? Walmart takes that stuff seriously! Maybe they moved around to prevent Walmart from detecting them. I mean, they are about the only place to get a lot of things in some locations. If you can't get it at the one, you may have to go the next county over, as in, if they recognize someone who has been banned, they will send them on their way. So the Ws may have had to shop different ones, if one or more had ever been banned. Walmart is serious, they're developing facial recognition software to be put into use. Grab a photo of you as you come inside their doors.

The Daily Mail posted a picture of them coming out of a Walmart in Alaska in 2017.

This book looks interesting!

The Wagner Clan

In America, some in the family retained the spelling as Wagnerer. By the late 1930, the family
had moved to Southern Ohio. Many are still in the area and are highly respected. When a couple
marries and starts a family branch of their own, genes and chromosomes are combined to
produce their offspring. Yes, the good and the bad... JMO

You nailed it Loomis, the evidence clearly states that when it comes to the 4 styles of boots listed in evidence, they are looking at the TREAD of the boots. And yes, the tread and also size would matter to the Wagners.

I wonder if there was at least a partial bloody footprint left at Chris Sr's?
How could there not be? Chris was shot 9 times and Gary 3. Then both were dragged back into a bedroom. There had to be a huge amount of blood so I am thinking there were more than partial footprints.

JMO

The Daily Mail posted a picture of them coming out of a Walmart in Alaska in 2017.

AK is a long way from Pike County, Ohio. They're developing the software, I doubt it's perfected at this point, if so, probably not in all Wallys yet. Walmarts have locals working there too, that will recognize banned folks. They may not take it as seriously in South Eastern Ohio, but if they catch you, in one, around here, and you've been banned, you will be asked to leave the premises. People who are banned will still go but they shop around at different ones. It's been on record the Ws have sticky fingers... so, just thinkin'.

Anyone ever wonder why FW would not have GWIII on the payroll working on the farm so his family could get by financially? It doesn't even seem to be that she had him working and paid under the table.
He and AW seem to have a history of trying to get by doing illegal things so it doesn't seem she had him employed. Why?

@Betty P
My 2 Cents.....The Wagner's shopped at various Walmarts in different OH
locations to avoid detection. However, that didn't work. [Snip for brevity]

IMO
AW had a fetish for shoes - iirc, she had a previous escapade with stealing multiple boots from a factory. If not a fetish, then an obsession, or a hyper-focus (like a characteristic of a high-functioning autistic); repeatedly focusing on boots - not shoes in general, but boots.
MOO, JMO

Anyone ever wonder why FW would not have GWIII on the payroll working on the farm so his family could get by financially? It doesn't even seem to be that she had him working and paid under the table.
He and AW seem to have a history of trying to get by doing illegal things so it doesn't seem she had him employed. Why?

Do we know she didn't? Up until the boys bought the Peterson place, they lived on her farm, for over 20 years. Maybe that was his pay. Free rent ain't too shabby.

If they go to trial, yes. If they all go to trial, I think they'll televise them, and we'll see everything. I could be wrong, but, I see this as having a large viewer interest.

I agree, HUGE viewer interest. I sure hope we get to see video of the interviews, or at least the key parts.

@Betty P
My 2 Cents.....The Wagner's shopped at various Walmarts in different OH
locations to avoid detection. However, that didn't work.

Images of shoes from (4-2-16) (4-15-16) (4-21-16)
Walmart - Coshocton, OH _ 63 Miles ENE of Columbus
23605 Airport Rd
Coshocton, OH

Images and receipts of shoes (no date listed)
Walmart - Heath, OH _ 30 Miles East of Columbus
911 Hebron Road, Heath, OH 43056
Coshocton
OH, 43812

Images of shoes (no date listed)
Walmart - New Boston, OH _ Village in Portsmouth
4490 Gallia Street, New Boston, OH 45662

Images of shoes (no date listed)
Walmart - Newark, OH _ 33 Miles East of Columbus
1315 North 21St Street, Newark, OH 43055

Walmart - Waverly, OH
990 West Emmitt Avenue, Waverly, OH
*******Images of shoes*******
January (2 images)
Febuary (2-22-16) 6 images plus 8 other images
March (3-4-16) 3 images (3-7-16) 3 images and 11 other images
April - (4-7-16) 5 images and 1 receipt, 19 total images

2 Women's Boots mentioned:
Original SWAT 1152 Women's Classic 9" Side Zip Boot
os-1152fbl.jpg
Didn’t DeWine give us a hint at the news conference about the shoes, he more less told us that they bought shoes to match the Rhodens, in the show the young girl said that little Chris would ware his blue g
Do we know she didn't? Up until the boys bought the Peterson place, they lived on her farm, for over 20 years. Maybe that was his pay. Free rent ain't too shabby.
Why did they leave Flying W Farm.

By SHEKHAR BHATIA IN KENAI, ALASKA FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 12:06 EDT, 14 July 2017 | UPDATED: 13:57 EDT, 14 July 2017

They are like any other family with their Friday night shopping trips to Walmart and the Sunday morning church gathering when they come together as part of the local community.

But for the Wagner family, the stark reality could not be more different as they settle down in their new home after a 4,000-mile exodus by road to pastures new.

424FE4E800000578-4683690-image-a-2_1500034235472.jpg

Edward, Angela and George Wagner IV were detained several times on state boundaries before starting anew in the small town of Kenei, Alaska

She sure didn't mind shelling out over $1,000 for "body armor" for Billy. She's got it. Maybe she gets it from her criminal enterprise/s...I can hardly wait for her trial. All JMO

Yes, I have a hunch there was some significant cash flow coming in from some source(s) other than the $50,000+ FW salary collected annually from her nursing home business. Selling boutique animals didn't seem like enough to supplement that, JMO.

:cool:

I am only theorizing that the reason they went to so many different Walmarts is to help avoid detection. Let me know if you can think of a different reason to do this.

You pointed out an interesting fact, that by going store to store to store, it only draws scrutiny and makes them look like they are doing something suspicious.

If they were shopping for anything to facilitate their crimes in any way, then why bounce around from Walmart to Walmart? Why not, like you said, set up an online anonymous account or at least go out of state to more obscure stores?

The fact that there is no DNA from GW4, leads me to suspect his will be a circumstantial case. In other words, there will need to be overwhelming evidence of the things he did before and after April 22, 2016.

The exception being if they can tie the gun silencer or parts to make a silencer to him.
Amateurs don't think enough about the evidence they leave before they commit a crime. They are worried about evidence at the crime scene and getting rid of their clothes and weapons after the crime etc...

Jake's DNA will be all over the 2 Rhoden homes he shared with Hanna so it's a moot point unless his DNA is on the victims or on a weapon or on other obvious things from that night.

Sorry, I'm getting off subject, just speculating....:cool:

JMO, I think there's going to be a lot of evidence in the data collected from cell phone calls & pings, text messages, emails, hacking, covert recordings of meetings, etc. If GW4 shows up in any of the Walmart video as they're shopping for shoes, etc. used in the murders, he's also complicit in the murders. DNA isn't the only evidence that can prove guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie