CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all that has been tweeted--no hashtag but am gathering it is meant for those following the this trial.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 8m8 minutes ago
Cathy Russon Retweeted Link to Link

We will have audio recordings only from today. They will be on our YouTube page.
Link to Link on Twitter

th

Last edited:
I don't think coming in contact with a lying and thieving conman with multiple felonies under his belt is interesting. I think it's scary as hell.

I think that's nothing. We encounter liars on a daily basis, and thieving isn't that uncommon. I think a scary thing would be to be in the same room with the actual killer or killers who committed this crime. It comes down to whether they believe this defendant is the actual murderer or not. We really don't know what the jurors think until the end.

Last edited:
I think that's nothing. We encounter liars on a daily basis, and thieving isn't that uncommon. I think a scary thing would be to be in the same room with the actual killer or killers who committed this crime. But, again, we really don't know what the jurors think.
A grifter like Merritt is not that common, unless you travel in circles of a criminal element. I seriously doubt many here would invite this man into their home, even for a slice of pizza.

A grifter like Merritt is not that common, unless you travel in circles of a criminal element. I seriously doubt many here would invite this man into their home, even for a slice of pizza.
Exactly. And he was certainly criminal enough that CJ feared for her safety and her children too i would think. That someone would come looking for him because of the seriousness of what he had been doing, and he was not just some petty thief that's for sure.

Yep, a convicted burglar, and a possessor of stolen property, ie., welding equipment? Hell no. We've worked way too hard to let some punk a$$ felon scope out our place.

I cant think of any law abiding citizen wanting to be in the presence of CM much less comingle with him willingly.

He is toxic, and very dangerous. So many he has come in contact with have been victimized by him.

I don't have or know anyone in my personal life who are criminals or have a criminal history.

CM would never be at our home in the first place unless he was planning to burglarize us ..which would be a huge mistake on his part.

I detest anyone who is a lowlife thief, pathological liar, and quadruple murderer.

I doubt anyone knowing his history would want him within a mile of them.

I much prefer to spend my life around others who have always been law abiding like myself.

Maybe CMs cronies who also have a criminal past may enjoy being around him, but I cant see anyone else who would want to do so. Maybe they sit around in jail or prison seeing which one can tell the biggest lie! Lol!

JMHO

Last edited:
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 7m7 minutes ago
Cathy Russon Retweeted Dream_Weaver

#McStay - Yes, James McGee is in court and he is doing the direct examination of Dr. Rudin. We'll have the first part of today's audio recording on our YT shortly after the morning break.

EDIT: Ooops sorry, just seen that geevee posted the above tweet too!

I cant think of any law abiding citizen wanting to be in the presence of CM much less comingle with him willingly.

He is toxic, and very dangerous. So many he has come in contact with have been victimized by him.

I don't have or know anyone in my personal life who are criminals or have a criminal history.

CM would never be at our home in the first place unless he was planning to burglarize us ..which would be a huge mistake on his part.

I detest anyone who is a lowlife thief, pathological liar, and quadruple murderer.

I doubt anyone knowing his history would want him within a mile of them.

I much prefer to spend my life around others who have always been law abiding like myself.

Maybe CMs cronies who also have a criminal past may enjoy being around him, but I cant see anyone else who would want to do so. Maybe they sit around in jail or prison seeing which one can tell the biggest lie! Lol!

JMHO
Agree, and who would be able to trust someone like that anyway. The guys at Metro Sheet Metal certainly didn't trust Merritt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288