Missy Beavers Murder- Midlothian, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk4

Reaction score
Is there anyone following the Missy Beavers murder from Midlothian, TX. They have the murderer on video but still haven't been able to identify their identity. It is still unclear if it was a male or female either, however, the person that committed the murder has a very distinct gait.

We got up to thread 44 before discussion was closed as it was getting ridiculous. Tricia went to the church in Midlothian in January and took some video footage. Here is the last thread:

TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #44

Thanks for posting that..I had no idea Tricia went there !!
Thanks so much Tricia for showing us the "lay of the land"
Can't wait to hear more on your project ...this case has been quiet way too long.

Thanks for the thread.....I followed the case a bit before, but got lost in the volume of posts. Hopefully, this will allow for fresh start. I don't really know who the poi's are, other than a couple, or who is 'off limits' etc. Some lists and guidelines would be nice. The only thing I have in the way of theories is that I'm convinced the 'police officer' was there to assault MB and was biding time in the video, the behavior doesn't seem to fit anything else. Based on the video and the height of doors, I'm also pretty convinced that the person is 5'6' or shorter. I imagine, based on scant descriptions, that the swat uniform was disposed of or destroyed after the crime as it probably had a great deal of evidence/dna on it.

I'm new I don't know how to go about this but I've been studying some of the pictures and video, especially the eye comparison and I believe its a woman that was wearing her shoes under the boots and padding under the gear along with stuffing in the helmet and she had her shoes on the wrong feet to make it appear that she had a certain type of gait to her walk this is only my opinion and I am notsure if I can post this and I apologize if it is not allowed

Hi all, if there is an open thread for this case please take the discussion there. If not then we have chosen not to allow further discussion. I am going to close this thread.
Thanks,
Whiskers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members