Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust anyone but LE, and Texas Equisearch.
Every adult interviewed so far haven't given straight answers about what went on per Maleah's disappearance',timeline, missing persons reports, stormy night, not wanting to wake anyone, crying without tears,blood found in apt is Maleah's brother's blah,blah,blah.

This is the key question ^
  • DV snuck Maleah into the house, BB had no idea she was there. DV went to work, came home after BB left for the airport and ...
  • DV brought Maleah home, he and BB fought over something. He left for work, and something happened with BB & Maleah. She calls him and tells him, then leaves for the airport ...
  • DV brings Maleah home, he & BB fight. Maleah hears and gets between them, she gets injured (no helmet on). They put her in bed, too afraid to take her to hospital ...
I rushing to get to work, so not well thought out. But there are a few scenarios we could chase which fit with the known evidence so far.

OK, if DV was there when BB left for the airport that would leave one of your scenarios, correct?

That is one of the questions I would love an answer to, a fact.

Don’t forget though, that BBs flight came in Friday night/early sat and DV didn’t go to the hospital until Saturday night. Pleeennnty of time MOO. I’m not sure it was her, but the flight wouldn’t have interfered with her driving him around Sugarland That afternoon and to the hospital that evening. But if BB did drop him off at the hospital then who picked her up from ditching the car? I’m doubtful she walked from there. I get the feeling that plenty of people have a small part in this or at least knowledge of what happened or who is involved. I’m hoping there is more info on that security tape and that LE is building building building that case.

For individuals that don't have 100% access to the car all the time because they have cars that fail, they perhaps take a bus route. Is there a bus route that goes from the area the car was found to an area which we are familiar with the case? Or is the area that the car was found nearest to where he was arrested and there is a bus trip to that location?

Seriously, what's wrong with her. Why is that not private. She must love the attention, I'm starting to think the lifetime movie comment is true. Moo
Me too. She was all calm in the one interview until she thought they were rolling, then she went all dramatic with the posters,and not wanting to answer any questions.

You know what hasn't been sitting right with me? In the one BB interview when asked about DV and how she feels about him, she says something like "I don't feel anything for him". What? How about angry?? Um this man likely killed your kid and you don't feel anything?? I think my response would've been "I feel betrayed, confused, and so beyond angry I can't put it into words." It almost seems like she's still protecting him. All MOO

You know what hasn't been sitting right with me? In the one BB interview when asked about DV and how she feels about him, she says something like "I don't feel anything for him". What? How about angry?? Um this man likely killed your kid and you don't feel anything?? I think my response would've been "I feel betrayed, confused, and so beyond angry I can't put it into words." It almost seems like she's still protecting him. All MOO
When asked if she has anything to say to him. She had nothing to say to him. Nothing.
No crazy Mama demanding a tet a Tet.
No " Where is my Daughter"? "What happened after the big gay pecker Pic blow up we had"?
No "Who drove you to the hospital"?
Just trying to look like a rap star girlfriend/ movie star widow/ lifetime movie of the week, everything on fleek,and on cue Mascara not even running.
MOO

Another thing I wonder about - did QX seek BB out or the opposite?
I bet he approached her. In the beginning it seemed like he was trying to make a big deal about DV accusing 3 Hispanic men, not that that's not horrible but I think he expected more of a reaction.
It is kind of ironic that when Susan Smith pointed the finger at a black man people were outraged but I have not heard one single comment in the media about that.
Anyway, I don't know much about Q except what I have learned here and he seems to have a passion for helping people confess to crimes.
Some feel he is trying to repair his reputation after he got sued. Imo

Yeah, it seems BB has given up. She has accepted that MD is not longer with us and at the same time gaining a tremendous amount of followers in the last hour. SMH Moo
She has? I thought it was the opposite. That is, if you mean supporters when you say followers.

Randomness to follow:
I am in Houston for work this week. Last night the local news led with a story about Maleah. She is still definitely in the minds and hearts of people here. Later in the newscast, Mr QX was being interviewed for an opinion piece about Boliver topless Jeep days. Perhaps he has moved on from "helping" BB in the camera lights? Lastly, there is so much greenery and trees, bushes, etc... on the sides of the roads here. If little Maleah was placed off the road somewhere, it may be a long time till she is found imo.

Marcelino Benito‏Verified account @MarcelinoKHOU 2m2 minutes ago
The more days go by w/o #MaleahDavis concern is she'll fade away from headlines & become one of the 58 missing kids from Houston area who never came home. Her family wants answers. This city wants answers. She needs to be found. Call @CrimeStopHOU w/ info. Live on #khou11 at 6
Is that 58 just from this year?
I know that Texas had 211 child abuse related deaths in 2018. I read yesterday that it is increasing, 22.7% increase from the year before. Imo

Marking my spot.

Still so angry with DV..... but also with others who have acted strangely , or who have been silent whilst possibly knowing more than they're letting on.
This is about Maleah and finding her....not covering up what someone else may have been up to.

Last edited:
She has? I thought it was the opposite. That is, if you mean supporters when you say followers.

BB is talking in the past tense during her interview,
BB is posting as if MD is dead
I haven't seen or heard anything about BB searching
To me... that's giving up...
I didn't say supporters I said followers.
Moo

Last edited:
Opposite of what?
BB is talking in the past tense during her interview,
BB is posting as if MD is dead
I haven't seen or heard anything about BB searching
To me... that's giving up...
I didn't say supporters I said followers.
Moo
Bolding mine

^^^Agreed !
Or... she has known before she left for the funeral, or shortly thereafter, that Maleah was no longer alive ?
Did LE search her phone ?
They should have.
I never thought she was clueless in all of this.
Detached ... possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members