GUILTY CA - Former NFL star, Kellen Winslow Jr. Threatened To Murder Women After He Raped Them, 2018

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 3m3 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - Now DNA analyst, Kelly Hensley is on the stand. I assume we'll hear what was collected from Jane Doe #1's clothing.

D7Gw9zRUYAA4DRM.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - Law&Crime anchor @BrianRoss is joined by attorney Katherine Smith with analysis of the Kellen Winslow II rape trial.

D7GxTjvVUAEa0tX.png

I'll admit, I'm leaning on guilty, but I almost always do that until I'm convinced otherwise. I know it should be innocent until proven guilty but I'm just being honest that that isn't the way I think. LOL
I usually go with guilty also. I am willing to listen to the evidence. I have a hard time believing that all the women would be lying though. Guess we will be finding out what kind of evidence that PT has. jmo
I'm the opposite. I almost never go into a trial thinking guilty straight off the bat. I like to hear all the evidence on both sides before I decide BUT with this trial, I'm already thinking those poor women :( so I guess I am leaning on guilty already! That's really unusual for me.

I'm the opposite. I almost never go into a trial thinking guilty straight off the bat. I like to hear all the evidence on both sides before I decide BUT with this trial, I'm already thinking those poor women :( so I guess I am leaning on guilty already! That's really unusual for me.

I weigh the evidence but you know, some of these cases are so obvious that it is truly difficult to assume innocence but Hey, I've changed my mind before, so who knows.
What is compelling in this case is that there is such a disparity in the victims, ie., the ages of the women, they do not know each other and some of them did not even know the accused.
He comes off as being an egotistical, entitled NFL player.

#KellenWinslow appears to wipe sweat from his forehead as Jane Doe #1 testifies.
Cathy Russon on Twitter
(Another GIF at link above)

#KellenWinslow - Jane Doe #1 said Winslow drove her to the back of Vons.

D7HCWVGU8AAbyQc.jpg

#KellenWinslow - Winslow's reaction when Jane Doe #1 is describing him driving her to the rear of Vons.
Cathy Russon on Twitter
(GIF at link above)

#KellenWinslow - Jane Doe #1 said she begged him to, "just let me go. I'll never say a word. I"m sorry I asked you for a ride. Please let me go." She said he told her, ' 'No, I'm going to kill you if you say anything. I'm going to you.'

D7HDSMAVsAAIX6G.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 38s38 seconds ago
#KellenWinslow - Winslow rolls his eyes as Jane Doe #1 says he told her to get out of the car.
Cathy Russon on Twitter
(GIF at above link)

Last edited:
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 7m7 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - Jane Doe #1 said Winslow then got on top of her and raped her. "It hurt so bad."

#KellenWinslow - Jane Doe #1 said when he was done he got off her and told her to get out of the car, "just get the out of my car." She said he was mad. She said she was bleeding. When the prosecutor asked if she was menstruating she said no.

D7HIPaXV4AAou6L.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1m1 minute ago
#KellenWinslow - Jane Doe #1 said she didn't know who Winslow was, had never seen him before. Didn't know him as a football player.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 7m7 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - Jane Doe #1 said Winslow then got on top of her and raped her. "It hurt so bad."

#KellenWinslow - Jane Doe #1 said when he was done he got off her and told her to get out of the car, "just get the **** out of my car." She said he was mad. She said she was bleeding. When the prosecutor asked if she was menstruating she said no.

D7HIPaXV4AAou6L.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1m1 minute ago
#KellenWinslow - Jane Doe #1 said she didn't know who Winslow was, had never seen him before. Didn't know him as a football player.
Wow, her testimony is heartbreaking...

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 10m10 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - CROSS-EXAMINATION of Jane Doe #1 by Marc Carlos. He reminds her that during preliminary examination when she was asked to identify her attacker she pointed to Winslow's attorney, Brian Watkins.

D7HJTZFVsAETiIb.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 5m5 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - Under cross-examination Jane Doe #1 defending her misidentification of the lawyer instead of Winslow she said Winslow's hair is different than at preliminary hearing. Winslow shakes his head.
Cathy Russon on Twitter
(GIF at above link)

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - Under cross-exam when asked Jane Doe #1 if she drank alcohol. She said she did not. "Isn't it true that this year you were arrested for public intoxication?" No, I had the flu. I told them I just got the flu.

#KellenWinslow - Jury sent to lunch until 1:30pm pdt. Arguments now outside the presence of the jury about impeachment. The defense says Jane Doe #1 has been cited multiple times for public intoxication.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 5m5 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - Judge: Jane Doe #1 said she hadn't had a drink in 30 years. The defense has asserted a Consent defense so the witness credibility is certainly an issue. The judge said the door was opened by her voluntarily saying she was sober for 30 yrs.

D7HQDyMV4AABHSD.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - The judge will allow the defense to bring up citations/arrests involving alcohol with Jane Doe #1 but in a limited way. She has 11 incidents. He's allowing a total of five - 2014, 2016, 2019.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back