GUILTY CA - Former NFL star, Kellen Winslow Jr. Threatened To Murder Women After He Raped Them, 2018

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - WATCH LIVE: Court is back in session following the lunch break. Jane Doe #1 is under cross-examination. "Before we broke for lunch you told this jury a lie, didn't you?"

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 56s57 seconds ago
#KellenWinslow - Jane Doe #1 now says she's not saying she was sober every day for 30 years, but she's been working the program for 30 years.

D7Hj19OU0AA_wTH.png

I'm getting two things out of the line of questioning from Defense. 1. He is painting her as a prostitute. 2. He is also painting her as a drunk who blacks out and doesn't remember what happens.
As far as her being able to describe in detail a humongous penis but not the defendant, well, I do have a thought on that as well. It's kinda like when someone points a gun in your face and rapes you. You will recall exactly what the color of the gun is and probably not so much the face of the rapist. She saw the humongous penis as a weapon at that time. KWIM? :eek:

Back!

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 24m24 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - Cross of Jane Doe #1:
Def: Is hitchhiking something you do normally?
#1: I haven't hitchhiked lately
Def: Prior to this time, how often?
#1: I want to say 5 times.
Jane Doe #1 says when she was 12 years old "a Mexican" gave her a ride and assaulted her.

D7Hmr0lU0AAcK_H.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 18m18 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - Defense is showing Jane Doe #1 a photo of what we assume is Winslow's Hummer (we can't see what she's being shown). She says it was a nice Jeep and there were no backseats. She told police it was a two-door, but Winslow''s vehicle is four-door.

D7Hn44jUwAMA3pb.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 16m16 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow -
Defense: Is this the vehicle that picked you up?
Jane Doe #1: It's not that car.

D7HoggrUYAAZ-eH.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 15m15 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - When asked why she would hitchhike again if the last time she did she was assaulted.
Jane Doe #1: That was 30 years before. I was in my own town. He lived in my neighborhood.
That has sparked a series of questions about if she knew who he was

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 14m14 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow -
Jane Doe #1 says she didn't know he was her neighbor until after he was arrested and she doesn't know why she said that.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 12m12 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - Jane Doe #1 appears to be getting frustrated with the questions from defense.

"I'm not on trial here."

D7HpzIvVUAAvle4.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 52s53 seconds ago
#KellenWinslow - Defense showing Jane Doe #1 a map of the Vons shopping center parking lot. She draws the route she says Winslow drove once they got into the shopping center.

D7HsWy5VsAE4b6g.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 7m7 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - Jane Doe #1 circling the spot she says Winslow drove her to behind the shopping center.
Cathy Russon on Twitter
(GIF at above link)

Cathy Russon Retweeted
Aaron Keller‏ @AKellerLawCrime 7m7 minutes ago
I'll be with you all until 8 p.m. tonight for the trial of former NFL player Kellen Winslow II. His first accuser has been on the stand most of the day. Watch @LawCrimeNetwork on our streaming partners below:

D7Hto6eWkAEYI6C.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 5m5 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - This is the area behind the shopping center where Jane Doe #1 says Kellen Winslow II raped her.

D7HuH7MUEAEPi6f.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - Note from earlier in Jane Doe #1's testimony: She said the man that raped her said his name was Dominique.

D7HvCbCVUAEeO32.png

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77