GUILTY CA - Former NFL star, Kellen Winslow Jr. Threatened To Murder Women After He Raped Them, 2018

OMG you two are unbelievable! I am not sure I belong on this thread. I am too old for this kind of talk.

I feel sorry for these women on the on the stand!
You can't be serious, Jewel?? Please don't leave us! I'm not laughing, I'm just speechless because honestly, her story is all over the place, she is not making much sense to me! I'm hoping the other witnesses are more credible is all. I think KW is a creep. I mean, who laughs and smirks at a witness in court. I don't care if he's innocent, that is not something a decent person does! :(

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - Now under re-direct questioning by prosecutor Jane Doe #1 again says she doesn't know if the photo of Winslow's Hummer she is shown is the same vehicle that picked her up. However, she told police it was like a "Hummer, but it was a Jeep"

D7IA-RbUwAItlle.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1m1 minute ago
#KellenWinslow - Jane Doe #1 has finished testifying. The state recalls Det. Benavides from the sexual assault unit. He testified this morning. Watch Live on https://lawandcrime.com

D7ICWo5UcAA1XyB.png

Last edited:
You can't be serious, Jewel?? Please don't leave us! I'm not laughing, I'm just speechless because honestly, her story is all over the place, she is not making much sense to me! I'm hoping the other witnesses are more credible is all. I think KW is a creep. I mean, who laughs and smirks at a witness in court. I don't care if he's innocent, that is not something a decent person does! :(
I am joking! Sorry you took me seriously.

I dislike Defense attorneys when they get the witness all confused. Then the witness might makes mistakes in their testimony. Not saying this is what happened. It might have made her nervous.

Let us wait and see if the Prosecution can turn her around.

I am joking! Sorry you took me seriously.

I dislike Defense attorneys when they get the witness all confused. Then the witness might makes mistakes in their testimony. Not saying this is what happened. It might have made her nervous.

Let us wait and see if the Prosecution can turn her around.
BBM: Oh pheww lol! Hard to tell whether one is joking or not on these threads! No worries at all. :D

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - WATCH LIVE: Court is back in session following the lunch break. Jane Doe #1 is under cross-examination. "Before we broke for lunch you told this jury a lie, didn't you?"

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 56s57 seconds ago
#KellenWinslow - Jane Doe #1 now says she's not saying she was sober every day for 30 years, but she's been working the program for 30 years.

D7Hj19OU0AA_wTH.png
BBM- I know it's their job....but it irks me... blaming the victim.

Much appreciation @UndiscoveredTruth for the updates!

Geez, the cross was painful to watch... They should of prepped her better. Hopefully the next witnesses will sound more credible and seal the deal. His smirking was out of line, hopefully the Jury caught that.
I wonder what the jurors are thinking... hmmm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back