Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
When asked if she has anything to say to him. She had nothing to say to him. Nothing.
No crazy Mama demanding a tet a Tet.
No " Where is my Daughter"? "What happened after the big gay pecker Pic blow up we had"?
No "Who drove you to the hospital"?
Just trying to look like a rap star girlfriend/ movie star widow/ lifetime movie of the week, everything on fleek,and on cue Mascara not even running.
Post of the week!!!!!!

When asked if she has anything to say to him. She had nothing to say to him. Nothing.
No crazy Mama demanding a tet a Tet.
No " Where is my Daughter"? "What happened after the big gay pecker Pic blow up we had"?
No "Who drove you to the hospital"?
Just trying to look like a rap star girlfriend/ movie star widow/ lifetime movie of the week, everything on fleek,and on cue Mascara not even running.
MOO
Good post !

Just had a thought --- What if the reason she has no questions is ... because she knows the answers ?
Omg. Chilling possibility.
Jmo and all of that.

Yes, not to mention the KHOU reporter talks about the interviewer and even links to his video.
'I believe his story': Derion Vence's dad says his son didn't do anything to Maleah Davis

I found it interesting that DV's brother Joe, who had gone to visit DV in jail and gave an msm interview himself, has now taken his wife and children and returned to St. Louis. His father says he had planned to move to the Houston area. IMO he can't be ruled out as the person who dropped DV off at the hospital.

This case has become a Machiavellian play with all the actors scrambling to deliver their monologues but it seems they've lost their scripts. IOW they can't keep track of what they say from one minute to the next. Sadly, to them Maleah is nothing more than a bit player - their personal agendas come first. MOO.
Very well stated!

Is that 58 just from this year?
I know that Texas had 211 child abuse related deaths in 2018. I read yesterday that it is increasing, 22.7% increase from the year before. Imo

It's 56 missing children from Houston from all years. Here is the list of all the missing children (scroll through the photos): Maleah Davis joins list of Houston's 56 missing children: See their faces, bring them home

I went through the list and made sure every one of them had a thread on WS. And this is only in Houston. :(

I have thought the same . Another possibility is they know where she is and they are making sure she is not found UNTIL there is no telling signs of cause of death. These are IMO
This is what I think too. It worked for Ruben Ebron.

I’m just not sure why one hasn’t rolled on the other yet.

Has any info come out on whether or not BB's car would have gps info stored? I thought there was a brief mention that it might be a basic model without that feature.
If LE had that info wouldn't searches still be taking place in specific areas?

It's 56 missing children from Houston from all years. Here is the list of all the missing children (scroll through the photos): Maleah Davis joins list of Houston's 56 missing children: See their faces, bring them home

I went through the list and made sure every one of them had a thread on WS. And this is only in Houston. :(
You are amazing, Gardner!
I wish there was a happy ending for all of them, like the eight year old who was kidnapped the other day and was found and brought home.

I suppose these 2 have never heard of cases where people were convicted of murder despite not having the body. Do they really think they can just wait this out and it will go away? Do they think LE will just give up and go home?

Let's hope that the neighbor's camera, the hospital cameras, the parking lot cameras and the road cameras have caught the rest of the incriminating evidence.

I do not think there was a money motive.

Vence Sr.'s interview is predictable that he is defending his son. He clearly doesn't understand the evidence against him. But no need to throw out the baby with the bath water. There are a couple of things that support other things we heard.
He says the family has been trying to get DV to leave BB for awhile because she's crazy. They might have been successful after he got out of the hospital and why he stopped talking to her.
He says DV was the stability in the family..,,taking care of everything. BB2 said something similar in an interview.
He confirmed there was no manhunt and DV was staying with his brother before arrested. He told a story about Joe Jr. Taking his family out of town and HPD stopping them to make sure DV wasn't in the car.
He also says the children lived with DVs Mother for the 6 months they were in CPS custody. He says neither BB or CD visited them while there, only DV was visiting and sending money.
He also laughed at the story about nude pic and the allegation that DV is gay.
I don't know what's true or false, but it was refreshing to read about someone else other than BB and QX, who I don't believe.

<modsnipped against tos and thread rules>

Unfortunately due to time I am only able to keep track with a few pages and have to skip many, but I am seeing a lot of discussion regarding discrepancies in the time lines etc.

All just my own thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnipped>

Unfortunately due to time I am only able to keep track with a few pages and have to skip many, but I am seeing a lot of discussion regarding discrepancies in the time lines etc.

All just my own thoughts
Smitten is a perfect word for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose these 2 have never heard of cases where people were convicted of murder despite not having the body. Do they really think they can just wait this out and it will go away? Do they think LE will just give up and go home?

Let's hope that the neighbor's camera, the hospital cameras, the parking lot cameras and the road cameras have caught the rest of the incriminating evidence.

I do not think there was a money motive.

Speaking of neighbors. I'm surprised we haven't heard anything from neighbors or close friends concerning their relationship. ie: fighting. Usually apartments have thin walls. Moo
(we only heard from QX and DV's father)

Who picked DV and the little boy up from the hospital? Whomever was driving the car when they dropped him off at ER had to ditch it at the Walmart area lot, so in essence a few others had some part in the cover up. IMO, the brother.

not stating as fact because I don't have the link handy but it was stated in one of BB accompanied by QX inteviews/statements aired on local station (probably KHOU11) that DV left hospital with BB and BB2 I BELIEVE it was said to BB2s house.

Gonna take a stab here and say that the next spin will be that BB was just trying to work DV and play nice to try to get answers to where Maleah was during that couple day period when she was defending and supporting him publicly. :rolleyes:

Vence says his son was the most responsible adult in Maleah and her two brother's lives, doing all the daycare drop-offs, most of the pick-ups, helping them with developmental delays and raising Maleah like his own.

He says the little girl's mother, Brittany Bowens, is a liar.

"I really believe either she has something to do with it, like he's been set up in some type of way," Joe said. "I know he didn't do anything to her because he loves her. He's been taking care of her since she was like 1-year-old."

And as for the allegations made by Maleah's mother, claiming Derion abused and molested the little girl, he says they're fabricated.

"Why would you leave your child at home with him if he's doing all of these things?" Joe said.

MALEAH DAVIS: Suspect's dad points finger at missing girl's mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member