The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 185167 View attachment 185168 View attachment 185169 View attachment 185170 View attachment 185171 View attachment 185172

Five go wild at Chelsea! William and Kate enjoy fun-filled day out with the children at the Duchess' woodland playground – as little Louis, one, takes his first steps on camera

William and Kate enjoy day out with children at the Duchess' Chelsea Flower Show woodland playground | Daily Mail Online

3BC1D56E-74E5-4004-86C9-0A89A2436790.jpeg
Wonderful pictures and garden.
This one of Princess Charlotte is my absolute favorite.

:) George gives Duchess of Cambridge '20 out of 10' for her Chelsea garden

"She has put her heart, soul and muddy fingernails into her first Chelsea Flower Show garden. So when it came to unveiling it to the Queen herself, the Duchess of Cambridge naturally wanted to make a good impression.

As the Duchess waited for the arrival of her grandmother-in-law at her “back to nature” garden on Monday, she was seen nervously tidying up the walkways by picking up stray leaves and twigs and, for want of a better idea, stuffing them into her handbag
."

George gives Duchess of Cambridge '20 out of 10' for her Chelsea garden

How normal. Mom stayed with the Mom long enough to share some nesting time and there for the birth and some bonding/Grandma help time. How wonderful. Seems so normal. So perhaps the press should get off the diva angle.

Last edited:
When royals lose their tempers, from the Queen to Kate Middleton
Keep calm and carry on

:D"During a photocall in 2015, Prince Philip lost his patience as he swore at a group of cameramen and told them: "Just take the [expletive] picture!"
The Queen's husband repeatedly said "Just take it," prompting his family, including Prince William, to stifle their laughter."

..."The Duke of Cambridge has previously opened up about another time Her Majesty told him off, recalling the incident as a child. Speaking during documentary The Queen at 90, William explained: "Peter Phillips and I were chasing Zara around who was on a go-cart, and we managed to herd Zara into a lamppost and the lamppost came down and nearly squashed her.
And I remember my grandmother being the first person out at Balmoral to come running across the lawn in her kilt.
emo-skype-gif-5.gif
She came charging over and gave us the most almighty telling off, and that sort of stuck in my mind from that moment on."

What a hoot just on a very different level of normal. For gods sake press back off. They are people just born into a very different role. They don't have the luxury of answering back which makes then fair game. Sadly IMO

Keep calm and carry on

:D"During a photocall in 2015, Prince Philip lost his patience as he swore at a group of cameramen and told them: "Just take the [expletive] picture!"
The Queen's husband repeatedly said "Just take it," prompting his family, including Prince William, to stifle their laughter."

..."The Duke of Cambridge has previously opened up about another time Her Majesty told him off, recalling the incident as a child. Speaking during documentary The Queen at 90, William explained: "Peter Phillips and I were chasing Zara around who was on a go-cart, and we managed to herd Zara into a lamppost and the lamppost came down and nearly squashed her.
And I remember my grandmother being the first person out at Balmoral to come running across the lawn in her kilt.
emo-skype-gif-5.gif
She came charging over and gave us the most almighty telling off, and that sort of stuck in my mind from that moment on."

I remember my Grandmother, when ever we were in trouble she always started talking to us with our FULL name, including the MIDDLE name! I can just see the Queen now, "Prince William Philip Arthur Louis Windsor, you come here, right now!".

D25C0F43-34B1-4604-94A7-63384E4E0E51.jpeg 3266CD00-7637-4146-B66B-B468104F1B71.jpeg 7DED8E76-C71C-41D3-954A-34E8356F8CAC.jpeg

An actress playing the Duchess of Sussex in an upcoming TV movie revealed how mastering the royal's habits helped her get into character.

Tiffany Smith, 36, who stars in Lifetime's Harry & Meghan: Becoming Royal, explained she focused on Meghan's subtle physical quirks to help with her performance.

'She does this baby hair tuck a lot, where she doesn't actually tuck it behind her ear,' Smith told the Daily Telegraph.

'And she also looks up at people through her lashes, in a way that's very like Diana.'

Meghan Markle actress Tiffany Smith reveals how she got into character for Lifetime movie | Daily Mail Online

The photos are stills from the movie at least this lady kind of looks like the Duchess of Sussex. The actors playing William and Harry do not look like them. The actress playing the Duchess of Cambridge looks like her.

World Premiere, Monday, May 27 at 8:00PM (Eastern)

Harry & Meghan: Becoming Royal | Lifetime

"Harry & Meghan: Becoming Royal," the sequel to the 2018 hit movie, continues the love story of newlyweds Prince Harry (Charlie Field, "Genius") and American actress Meghan Markle (Tiffany Smith, "Supernatural"), pulling back the curtain to reveal the untold joys and challenges of life inside the Royal Family during their pivotal first year of marriage. Beyond blending their families and cultures, Harry and Meghan’s core values are put to the test as they try to find the balance between honoring Royal tradition and staying true to their beliefs.

There were a couple of "Royal" movies on Lifetime last weekend. One with William and Kate and one with Harry and Meghan. I had watched both before but always enjoy all things royal. Looking forward to the new one coming out.

AABH6YZ.img

The Queen, who was not at last week’s first garden party of the season (hosted by Prince Charles), wore a light blue Stewart Parvin coat, printed dress and Rachel Trevor-Morgan hat. She sported white gloves, a black handbag, black loafers, and brought an umbrella to shield her from the sun. Her Majesty topped the look off with a pair of chic sunglasses, epitomizing royal cool.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member