Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleah Davis' mother receives criticism for not deleting Instagram posts of ex-fiance Derion Vence
A search party headed up by "Houston's Unsolved Homicides" continued looking for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis Tuesday

Meanwhile, Maleah's mom is back on social media and getting a lot of backlash for her posts about Derion Vence, the suspect in her daughter's disappearance.

Maleah's mom Brittany Bowens told us last week she was staying away from social media, but today she returned, making five Instagram posts about her daughter.

But Instagram users are in a tizzy about her previous posts about Vence, her ex-fiance.

[...]

On the same day, her mother flew out of town. Police said they verified her trip.

MALEAH DAVIS: Suspect's dad points finger at missing girl's mom

"Joe Vence Sr. admits his son's story of being attacked and kidnapped while checking a tire sounds far-fetched, but he is asking the public to hold back judgement."

Seriously? Three Hispanics in a truck drive behind him, when he pulled over for a "flat tire", and put him, a one year old, and Maleah in the back of a truck, and beat DV so he is unconscious for 24 hours.

1. The car was found without a flat tire.
2. DV did not have serious injuries, I am not even sure why he went to the hospital. He looked a bit beat up, put ice on it, take Tylenol. DV must be some puss to need nursing care for a head bump. Just saying.
3. No one believes his story.
4. Why doesn't DV tell the truth?

Has any info come out on whether or not BB's car would have gps info stored? I thought there was a brief mention that it might be a basic model without that feature.
If LE had that info wouldn't searches still be taking place in specific areas?
TM said on the NG podcast that the computer was removed from the vehicle and sent to the FBI for analysis. MOO
Vence says his son was the most responsible adult in Maleah and her two brother's lives, doing all the daycare drop-offs, most of the pick-ups, helping them with developmental delays and raising Maleah like his own.

He says the little girl's mother, Brittany Bowens, is a liar.

"I really believe either she has something to do with it, like he's been set up in some type of way," Joe said. "I know he didn't do anything to her because he loves her. He's been taking care of her since she was like 1-year-old."

And as for the allegations made by Maleah's mother, claiming Derion abused and molested the little girl, he says they're fabricated.

"Why would you leave your child at home with him if he's doing all of these things?" Joe said.

MALEAH DAVIS: Suspect's dad points finger at missing girl's mom
JV Senior also says he believes DV's story o_O, that DV was actually doing laundry, and the blood found inside the home matched the toothbrush of Maleah's brother. :oops: MOO

Maleah Davis' mother receives criticism for not deleting Instagram posts of ex-fiance Derion Vence
A search party headed up by "Houston's Unsolved Homicides" continued looking for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis Tuesday

Meanwhile, Maleah's mom is back on social media and getting a lot of backlash for her posts about Derion Vence, the suspect in her daughter's disappearance.

Maleah's mom Brittany Bowens told us last week she was staying away from social media, but today she returned, making five Instagram posts about her daughter.

But Instagram users are in a tizzy about her previous posts about Vence, her ex-fiance.

[...]
Just what she wants more attention. Why don't you stop posting BB and start searching for your baby!!! SMH

[...]
Lol.....mainstream media is now reporting about social media. Good for us.....but wowza.....this just happened. I wasn't sure if they were real but I guess they are. This is now crazy.....

Last edited:

[...]

Wow! The quote below is from the Fox26 article. She was "taken so early"? This reads like she died of natural causes. She's "honored to know"? - "no giant can take that away." Giant? What giant? IMO her post just convinces me more that she is involved. Just my opinion, though.

“Although you were taken so early, I am honored to know, that only you knew how much I loved you. And no matter what, no giant can take that away," Bowens’ caption said.

Wow! The quote below is from the Fox26 article. She was "taken so early"? This reads like she died of natural causes. She's "honored to know"? - "no giant can take that away." Giant? What giant? IMO her post just convinces me more that she is involved. Just my opinion, though.

“Although you were taken so early, I am honored to know, that only you knew how much I loved you. And no matter what, no giant can take that away," Bowens’ caption said.
Wish they had printed the rest of them.....its quite a message in totality.

Wish they had printed the rest of them.....its quite a message in totality.
I hope they do print them so they can be discussed. It's a public account. I'm not sure how to say something here directly about the Instagram account to which the Fox26 article refers, so I will put it like this. IMO - ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL. She has time to post on social media, but not search for her child? I hope LE is taking notes.

Yeah, right. “Although you were taken so early, I am honored to know, that only you knew how much I loved you. And no matter what, no giant can take that away,"

Only Maleah knew. No one else knew. Why not?

How comforted BB must be that Maleah isn't here to tell us the truth.

Lol.....mainstream media is now reporting about social media. Good for us.....but wowza.....this just happened. I wasn't sure if they were real but I guess they are. This is now crazy.....

What a bizarre time we live in. That double edged sword. We get instant news. Yippee, but it creates such a demand for the next update that what passes as news now is very different from the Walter Cronkite days. We get to know it all, the good, the bad, the truth, the lies, the spin the dirty laundry. Unreal.

Yeah, right. “Although you were taken so early, I am honored to know, that only you knew how much I loved you. And no matter what, no giant can take that away,"

Only Maleah knew. No one else knew. Why not?

How comforted BB must be that Maleah isn't here to tell us the truth.
I think she is referring to all the people who are saying she didn't love her daughter and are criticizing her and calling her a murderer.
I truly do not understand this woman. It's as if she desperately seeks attention, even negative attention, despite the backlash. Imo

You know what hasn't been sitting right with me? In the one BB interview when asked about DV and how she feels about him, she says something like "I don't feel anything for him". What? How about angry?? Um this man likely killed your kid and you don't feel anything?? I think my response would've been "I feel betrayed, confused, and so beyond angry I can't put it into words." It almost seems like she's still protecting him. All MOO

Good on you! You really called this one. I hadn't thought about that, but now when you put it into word....wth? Ask me how I feel about a man that I believed was inappropriately bathing my daughter, sneaking her home from daycare, and now he is suspect in her missing? How many of us here could actually type what our response would be without a TOS?

I think she is referring to all the people who are saying she didn't love her daughter and are criticizing her and calling her a murderer.
I truly do not understand this woman. It's as if she desperately seeks attention, even negative attention, despite the backlash. Imo
Indeed! Perhaps it's a sympathy set-up for the next Q interview. IMO

Indeed! Perhaps it's a sympathy set-up for the next Q interview. IMO
All of this attention seeking behavior is just making her look so bad. I don't know how Q could approve of all of this. I mean, at first I thought he was just some wackadoodle seeking publicity but then from what I heard he is well respected and an advocate for certain people.
I think maybe she sought him out, now.
She just seems to be asking for trouble. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members