CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference here is that Dr. Rudin was the prosecutions witness until he wasn't because he excluded the truck. I am not blaming the prosecution for not calling him, I mean, what prosecutor would? LOL But Liscio was hired afterwards and what we heard today is just the beginning of what Rudin found "wrong" with his conclusion and how he got there. He doesn't even seem to be faulting Liscio 100% for this, he even said that the "holes may not be his holes", meaning to me, to be that the data he was given had the holes to begin with.
This late in the game I really doubt it will matter.
Do you think the jurors really care that the PT had him first? They've been sitting there for 4 months waiting for the DT to produce. And, this is their final witness? Dr.Rudin (whom I happen to love)? Where is DK? Where is his ex girlfriend? Where's the beef? MOO.

Joey and Chase spoke several times a day. He considered Joey his best friend. If I knew someone was threatening my best friend it would make me very angry, especially if I had any reason to believe that person caused my friend to "disappear". jmho

There is irrefutable proof CM stole from his “best friend”
Errr, sorry. That is not a best friend make. I actually want to puke the more I see it stated on this thread. You can think he didn’t commit murder without saying he was JM’s bff forever as every time it is said, it smears JM. Considering someone your best friend that you are ripping off? How does anyone think this is normal? Are you saying in CMs world this is normal for him? And if so that says right there a lot about him doesn’t it?

I feel some care more about being right or want to argue that actual evidence isn’t evidence and up is down and cell phone towers were actually aliens and DK is this mystical amazing Superman that did all this from the moon. Even when shown proof that CM tried to delete quick books after helping himself to checks from his “best friends” bank account and forging his BFFs name whom he didn’t even know where he was, or his family. But all this somehow makes sense to his innocence? Not even a niggle of doubt whatsoever? And best friend? Nope. Now that one right there is a straight up lie. CM can say it all the live long day, as much as he wants. He is a liar. He was a menace at the least to JM and his family. He was a threat to his family because he STOLE from his family. Continuing to even deny this proven fact does not help.

Do you think the jurors really care that the PT had him first? They've been sitting there for 4 months waiting for the DT to produce. And, this is their final witness? Dr.Rudin (whom I happen to love)? Where is DK? Where is his ex girlfriend? Where's the beef? MOO.
Agree, there is no substance to their nonsense, IMO.

He didn't change his conclusion in the middle of his testimony? He discovered that a scan was not labelled correctly and then used that to do more calculations AFTER the 402 hearing, within a week he said. And actually in the 402 hearing he references the mislabelled scan as well, and he had sent a bunch of stuff to the prosecution and the defense the night before the 402 hearing that neither side had looked at yet. IMO the prosecution is LUCKY as heck that they didn't call him to the stand the next day, I believe it would have looked worse than him testifying for the defense now.

I used the term 'in the middle of testimony' loosely. But I meant he testified in the 402 hearing, and was scheduled to take the stand the next day, and at that point, the prosecution learns Rudin has new findings and a new conclusion.

There is irrefutable proof CM stole from his “best friend”
Errr, sorry. That is not a best friend make. I actually want to puke the more I see it stated on this thread. You can think he didn’t commit murder without saying he was JM’s bff forever as every time it is said, it smears JM. Considering someone your best friend that you are ripping off? How does anyone think this is normal? Are you saying in CMs world this is normal for him? And if so that says right there a lot about him doesn’t it?

I feel some care more about being right or want to argue that actual evidence isn’t evidence and up is down and cell phone towers were actually aliens and DK is this mystical amazing Superman that did all this from the moon. Even when shown proof that CM tried to delete quick books after helping himself to checks from his “best friends” bank account and forging his BFFs name whom he didn’t even know where he was, or his family. But all this somehow makes sense to his innocence? Not even a niggle of doubt whatsoever? And best friend? Nope. Now that one right there is a straight up lie. CM can say it all the live long day, as much as he wants. He is a liar. He was a menace at the least to JM and his family. He was a threat to his family because he STOLE from his family. Continuing to even deny this proven fact does not help.
Totally agree with what you say. CM is a lowlife, IMO.

It's not creative writing it is a fact by JM's mother SB, that it frightened her so she left. My post was stating what SB witnessed in front of her by DK & CM and the argument they had.
I'm aware of the disagreement between CM and DK and I'm not disputing that. However, it happened AFTER CM made his statement to DuGal, therefore it had no relevance. jmo

Reactions: TRB
I'm aware of the disagreement between CM and DK and I'm not disputing that. However, it happened AFTER CM made his statement to DuGal, therefore it had no relevance. jmo

But why do you say that CM had reason to believe that DK had made 'his best friend' disappear?

Didn't CM tell DuGal that he thought DK was in Hawaii during that time?

And if Joey was really his 'best friend', why was he lying and cheating him all that time?

Just because they spoke on the phone a dozen times a day that doesn't mean he actually cared for him and respected him. It just means he had to speak to him and feed him excuses repeatedly about why the work wasn't done and projects were not ready, etc etc.

Right, says the expert fired by the Prosecution, about the expert who replaced him.

My Dad was a defense attorney. I learned a lot from my Daddy, and one thing I learned was that you can ALWAYS find a paid expert to testify to what your client needs. Always.
Boy your Dad had that right. This is what I don't like about our court system. I have seen this all the time. For instance I have seen a paid psychiatrist for the prosecution slam the heck out of a defendant, even lie and 6 months later get hired by the defendant and paint that defendant to look like a saint and yet everybody is allright with this method!

I used the term 'in the middle of testimony' loosely. But I meant he testified in the 402 hearing, and was scheduled to take the stand the next day, and at that point, the prosecution learns Rudin has new findings and a new conclusion.

Close, but not quite. He was scheduled to testify the next day, but because the defense didn't get all the info that Rudin had sent until that morning, McGee asked for a day to review it or something like that. Dr. Rudin wasn't available until Feb 19th, and according to his testimony today, he continued to do more calculations AFTER that, and that is when he excluded it or asked them to do the live reprojection or reproduction (sorry, not sure what word he used) and he was told no. The prosecution hired Liscio on Feb 18th IIRC ;-)

I think the jurors do care about the truck and the video,otherwise they wouldn't have asked to see it in person. JMO

I also think that "this late in the game", it doesn't matter to most what is said in testimony and feet are firmly planted. The jurors are to keep an open mind until all the testimony is heard though, I guess we will see how it all turns out... eventually... maybe... LOL

Right, says the expert fired by the Prosecution, about the expert who replaced him.

My Dad was a defense attorney. I learned a lot from my Daddy, and one thing I learned was that you can ALWAYS find a paid expert to testify to what your client needs. Always.

Let's not forget:

LOL Part 1 @22:00 "I'm not sure whose witness I am at this point, but at some point I was a prosecution witness." o_O:confused:

:rolleyes::cool::D:D:D

Maybe he RENTED a truck. Why go to a preplanned murder scene, with your own vehicle, if you can rent a similar looking one (with a different license plate #) and also use it to transport the victims?

Confirmation bias, keep going.

Maybe he RENTED a truck. Why go to a preplanned murder scene, with your own vehicle, if you can rent a similar looking one (with a different license plate #) and also use it to transport the victims?
Maybe not rented one because there would be a paper trail for that, but maybe used someone else's vehicle?

jpg.jpg Rudin stated in part 2 that he couldn't see the running lights of the truck in the Mitchley video so he didn't consider those as "identifying points" in his analysis. That's just crazy - even I can see the running lights in screen captures of the Mitchley video. Rudin just proved to me that he's perjuring himself. He even sounded sheepish during this part of his testimony.

He also keeps answering McGee with the comment "with this configuration" (using only the points he used.)

Can't wait for the Prosecution to ask him about *the other configuration.*

Last edited:
View attachment 185452 Rudin stated in part 2 that he couldn't see the running lights of the truck in the Mitchley video so he didn't consider those as "identifying points" in his analysis. That's just crazy - even I can see the running lights in screen captures of the Mitchley video. Rudin just proved to me that he's perjuring himself. He even sounded sheepish during this part of his testimony.

He also keeps answering McGee with the comment "with this configuration" (using only the points he used.)

He says the same in the 402 hearing. At about 1:06, give or take a minute.

View attachment 185452 Rudin stated in part 2 that he couldn't see the running lights of the truck in the Mitchley video so he didn't consider those as "identifying points" in his analysis. That's just crazy - even I can see the running lights in screen captures of the Mitchley video. Rudin just proved to me that he's perjuring himself. He even sounded sheepish during this part of his testimony.

Wow, I hope you have solid proof of perjury. Did you listen to his testimony? I did and I believe he had a much clearer video than we can see on our computer screen. He described what he sees and thinks quite clearly. You have made a serious charge against an expert witness. jmo imo

Reactions: TRB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members